Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (48054 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2017
One will miss this kinda meal

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 9jayes: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
400k every month okay, Remove ur tithe,house rent,Utility bills, money for ur parents and siblings and tell how much is left before I will come with you grin grin grin grin grin angry
All those bills have been paid in advance
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Story wink I can marry a man 35k salary earner but one thing I understand in marriage is planning and management.
9jayes:

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 9jayes: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Story wink I can marry a man 35k salary earner but one thing I understand in marriage is planning and management.
Babe come with me
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by vivie01(f): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

Rubbish. If your man was intelligent, he wouldn't propose to you with his current financial state.

We aren't talking about dating, we are talking about marriage. How long would you have to manage his 35,000 salary before he attains his ambitious goals? What kind of house can he afford with such money? Let's face it, you both would be living a penurious and poverty stricken lifestyle. Most of your needs wouldn't be met. How about children? Would you wait till he becomes financially successful before you have children?

Please be honest and realistic and stop trying to sound like you are a "nice" lady.

Oga, why are you taking medicine for another person's headache? A question was asked, I answered, I didnt speak for you, i speak for myself. If you are not okay with it or you are so myopic in your thinking towards issues of life, you know what to do - skip or jump pass.
Dont quote my mention again o.

12 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:

Yea i will...there are lots of men that has d dreams and passion but hasnt got the opportunity yet...most great men today started were nobody but their passion and dreams paved d way for them.....

A real man will always stick to a woman that stood by him when he had nothing...ladies be wise!

Lol. What kind of Disney mindset do you romance section girls have sef? Do you understand what marriage is? The is not about real man sticking with you or about dreams and passion. This is about your future and that of your children. What kind of life would you live with a 35,000 salary? How would you feed under this budget? How would you meet your needs under this budget when you take out the minor expenses like transport and other monthly bills? What can 35,000 a month afford you? Let's say you have children while he is still earning this salary, how would your children fair?

Great men don't get married when they can't afford to take care of themselves, let alone another person. Great men aren't stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Story wink grin grin grin grin I can marry a man 35k salary earner but one thing I understand in marriage is planning and management.
9jayes:

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 9jayes: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Story wink grin grin grin grin I can marry a man 35k salary earner but one thing I understand in marriage is planning and management.
I gat money babe
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Come with You to Jerusalem or Bethlehem?
9jayes:

Babe come with me
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin cry
9jayes:

I gat money babe
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by rosalieene(f): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:

Then ur mom must not be a nigerian...or else she is a hoe too..

Epic reply cheesy

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 9jayes: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
grin grin cry
Don't be shy
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by falconey(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:

Then ur mom must not be a nigerian...or else she is a hoe too..

My mum is not of this generation, nothing like "hoes" during her time. I was told it was a taboo then and curse will be upon any single girl who hoe. To round it up my dad met her a flower.

7 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Shy about what?
9jayes:

Don't be shy
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 9jayes: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Shy about what?
Lets make it work, I can smell twins in you
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

Our gateman and private driver earn less with families and they are living.

secondly, seems you are outdated , the standard has changed a bit, anyone could be a primary provider now.

What kind of life are they living though? Is it a lifestyle you'd wish for your sister?

In every relationship, the man is the leader and hence has the responsibility as the breadwinner.. Forget all this western neo feminist nonsense. Let's face the reality we experience in Nigeria. In Nigeria, every woman expects their husbands to be able to provide for them and their family. No woman would be happy being the one feeding and providing for the family especially as a new wife. No woman would respect a man who she provides for. It's terribly emasculating. Why marry when you know you can't provide for your family? Why marry when you know you will be surrendering responsibility to your wife? And what kind of mumu woman marries such a man anyways?

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by falconey(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

Epic reply cheesy

Are you HOEright?

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Just twins cool cool cool I want 6 once
9jayes:

Lets make it work, I can smell twins in you
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by rosalieene(f): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

My mum is not of this generation, nothing like "hoes" during her time. I was told it was a taboo then and curse will be upon any single girl who hoe. To round it up my dad met her a flower.
That still doesn't give you the right to call anyone a hoe.

Ur mom was met a flower, so, will ur wife also meet you as a flower too?

If you are not innocent, then don't judge others.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Safiaa(f): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2017
I mean if these girls have some sort of income coming in, then fine you can request for a financially stable man. But if as a woman you're broke and jobless and you want a rich guy, then you have to assess yourself. But then 35k is literally nothing, so its understandable. Im neutral about this.

9 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2017
vivie01:

Oga, why are you taking medicine for another person's headache? A question was asked, I answered, I didnt speak for you, i speak for myself. If you are not okay with it or you are so myopic in your thinking towards issues of life, you know what to do - skip or jump pass.
Dont quote my mention again o.

I quoted you because I have the right to quote anyone. Every registered user on this forum has this right. I also quoted you because your opinion is agonizingly naive.
Stop being idealistic and face reality. Stop reasoning like a child. Only a foolish, ignorant and unambitious woman who is addicted to suffering and poverty would marry man who earns 35,000 naira a month.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by falconey(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

What kind of life are they living though? Is it a lifestyle you'd wish for your sister?

In every relationship, the man is the leader and hence has the responsibility as the breadwinner.. Forget all this western neo feminist nonsense. Let's face the reality we experience in Nigeria. In Nigeria, every woman expects their husbands to be able to provide for them and their family. No woman would be happy being the one feeding and providing for the family especially as a new wife. No woman would respect a man who she provides for. It's terribly emasculating. Why marry when you know you can't provide for your family? Why marry when you know you will be surrendering responsibility to your wife? And what kind of mumu woman marries such a man anyways?

Save me time for your jibby jabbers, clouded by misguided impression. This isn't a marriage seminar.

You must be the dumbest man on earth if you think everyone believe in the concept of money is equivalent to good living. Not everyone wish to be rich. We derive happiness from different conducts.

You need to explore and read more, stop postulating basic knowledge like it's rocket science.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 9jayes: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Just twins cool cool cool I want 6 once
I gatt more than 6 inches
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Fadiga24(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2017
35k is too small biko, wat is 35k? my sister will never marry that man.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ashewoboy(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

SMH smiley smiley

Is that a narrative or are you vexed about how I exposed ur tricks used in deceiving naive girls undecided

You better repent bcoz I have come to realize that pervs and guys who derive pleasure in sleeping with everything on skirt don't live long.

it's a lie. you narrated how you were deflowered. you are not a virgin. your body count might not be much buh just agree that you are not a virgincheesy.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by SalomonKane: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

It's not a crime if a girl isn't a flower. grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by falconey(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

You are becoming extremely nice , do you have any intention of contesting for miss nairaland? be it as it may.

I call it as I see it, Just because I am a hypocrite doesn't make my notion void. Besides much emphasis is placed on a girl's flower cus it forms part of her value to the world.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by SalomonKane: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:
cheesy cheesy

so I saw this post on facebook,
"Ladies can you marry a man who earns 35,000 as salary? "

Lol, ladies gat no chill. grin grin

One said "Can't even buy me a wig let's say the truth here NO"

lady B said "When Human Hair 16inches cost 35k.. abegi!! Double your hustle .."

lady C said "Please you people should stop asking all question..
35k cant even completely pay bride price...
Even self contain house rent...
So why this question"

another said "But oh, 35k, how will he pay my bride price biko, I dont want to marry myself"

Another funny comment: "Would he give his sister to a man earning 35k monthly? Let's be realistic while answering, biko. Leave materialistic talk"

*sighs* grin

my beloved ladies, so am throwing this question to you.

cc Refiner sekxy bibijay123 queencalipso lalasticlala
The reply from this set of ladies show how shallow they are and also show why many of them will end up being unmarried at 40.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

Save me time for your jibby jabbers, clouded by misguided impression. This isn't a marriage seminar.

You must be the dumbest man on earth if you think everyone believe in the concept of money is equivalent to good living. Not everyone wish to be rich. We derive happiness from different conducts.

You need to explore and read more, stop postulating basic knowledge like it's rocket science.

You are the one who needs to explore more and read more. What else provides good living if not money? You are a fool if you think any couple living in Nigeria would be happy under a 35,000 a month budget.

This isn't about being rich, this is about living a comfortable lifestyle. 35,000 a month can't give you a comfortable lifestyle.

I wonder what kind of poverty mentality most of you have on this forum sef. See this one talking about exposure. In the same Nigeria we are talking about, there are people who spend hundreds of thousands at clubs and restaurants per day. And this one is talking about living good with 35,000 a month, lol. Even ordinary tecno phone is more expensive than the monthly salary you are comfortable with.

6 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
The reply from this set of ladies show how shallow they are and also show why many of them will end up being unmarried at 40.

How are they shallow? If you were a girl would you marry a man earning 35,000 a month? Would you allow your sister marry such man?

I hate all this gender biasness you guys exhibit of the forum. Say the truth and stop making excuses for men. No man earning 35,000 a month should be thinking about marriage. And any woman who agrees to marry him is either not ambitious or just addicted to poverty lifestyle.

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by rosalieene(f): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

You are becoming extremely nice , do you have any intention of contesting for miss nairaland? be it as it may.

I call it as I see it, Just because I am a hypocrite doesn't make my notion void. Besides much emphasis is placed on a girl's flower cus it forms part of her value to the world.

Hian undecided

Extremely nice because of miss NL? am I rude? undecided

I never had interest in that so why now.

I have a very good personality in reality. I am down-to-earth and very nice At least refiner and the few who know me offline can attest to this cheesy cool

Talking about flower, do you realize that 60% of those who lost theirs, did, not of their own will but were deceived by guys like you.

So do not judge anyone if you are not a saint.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.