Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (48060 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin
For one meal, so you don't want me to eat for the rest of the week sad

You dont like me oooo grin
Continue whining yourself o
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

But planning and working towards it will eventually lead to success
Remember hard work pays. It might not pay instantly but it surely does
yeah hard work will surely pay
But one's current situation doesn't mean one is not working hard

So if you know this, why say you can't marry a guy on a 35k salary ?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nma27:
Continue whining yourself o
cheesy
Sis I don't know what you are talking about

Are you a car mirror or window cheesy how will I be whining you grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by naijainstinct: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

What does this comment have to do with the question? Must every thread serve as a medium for you to insult the opposite sex?

It's a culturally accepted standard here in Nigeria that the man is the breadwinner of the house and as such should be the primary financial provider. It doesn't matter how much the wife is earning. A man earning 35,000 shouldn't be thinking of marriage. Any woman irrespective of how much she is earning who agrees to marry such a man isn't a wise woman.
sorry to ask o, but how old are you please and are you married?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Lalas247(f): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kolewerk my dear
Change that naira to dollar sign grin

Funny how their main issue is Brazilian hair undecided cotton brain lazy chics

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 9jayes: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Where sir[Qquote author=9jayes post=60162767]
You have a message

Check ur mail
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Sammyblaq(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
1ne is counted before 2wo...
2day is 35k...2morrow fit be 105k.
#LifeIsAProcess

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

It is only lazy girls who don't hustle that expect a man to provide all their needs and buy countless human hair that have a problem with this.

35k Alone cannot build a home so why don't you hustle, add your earnings and encourage your man to be business oriented. well you can't blame or hate on someone for their choices

but Even dangote did not start with millions.

Lol Dangote's generation has never been poor. After all his uncle gave him 500gees then to start a biz.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Coolgent(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
My salary as of today Tuesday 05-09-2017 is 35k
* am married with one kid
* we are living in two bedroom flat
* am driving 2005 accord
* am currently building 3 bedrooms flat
* am taking care of my elderly parents

All i can say is dont depend on your salary alone the poorest people are salary earners no one among the world Millionaires/Billionaires is salary earner.
Hustle, Hustle & Hustle legitimately.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by bassette(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:

Dont u rest?...always in every thread! angry
You took that right off my fingers...
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Ladyjumong(f): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
if i trully love you i will, we can still be hoping on God together for a change.

what matters to me most is a peacefull home
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Rukkydelta(f): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah hard work will surely pay
But one's current situation doesn't mean one is not working hard

So if you know this, why say you can't marry a guy on a 35k salary ?
Cos I don't want my future family to experience poverty cos I once did when I was little
I can only marry a man when our both combine incomes isn't below 100K and if I do marry a man with 35K as his monthly income then surely I won't have kids(which isn't realistical) till when there is change in our finances unless I earn more than him which may lead to certain issues in the family
And I can't get married when my monthly income is below 50k, don't want to be a liability on anyone. I love to be independent

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Rukkydelta(f): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Coolgent:

My salary as of today Tuesday 05-08-2017 is 35k
* am married with one kid
* we are living in two bedroom flat
* am driving 2005 accord
* am currently building 3 bedrooms flat
* am taking care of my elderly parents

All i can say is dont depend on your salary alone the poorest people are salary earners no one among the world Millionaires/Billionaires is salary earner.
Hustle, Hustle & Hustle legitimately.
Nice one
I always shake my head on those that live their lives depending on salaries only, even though you earn very well find something else doing or you won't experience a good financial growth

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by sisisioge: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
No...he shouldn't even think of getting married in the first place! It is well o.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by peace4omar(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
I do not earn up to that. Please, help with decent job in Abuja. I'm a graduate.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by kengodson: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

It is only lazy girls who don't hustle that expect a man to provide all their needs and buy countless human hair that have a problem with this.

35k Alone cannot build a home so why don't you hustle, add your earnings and encourage your man to be business oriented. well you can't blame or hate on someone for their choices

but Even dangote did not start with millions.
when i saw this comment by a female, my heart just calm down, no need to bash OP

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by orfegater(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
some of these gals saying they cnt r only useful in d night like torch light

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by fakxon(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
by Nwaoma198(f): 7:45am
Yes I can.

Choi!!!! be sincere
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah I noticed
His last seen is showing August 20th
lefulefu is his main pal here
i hope he's okay too
i call im number and d number dey say switched off.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Victornezzar: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
lefulefu:
i call im number and d number dey say switched off.
wow
I don't pray for d unexpected oo
dude na 1 friendly guy like dah
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

Don't you hoes save? you'd make lot of cash while single hoeing around.

hypothetically,from age 15-24(9years) a typical naija babe starts hoeing, please ladies should learn to save afterall he didn't meet you a flower.
save ke? ...do u know how much bleaching cream cost for starters?cheesycheesycheesy.wen even the cost of d bleaching cream wey some of dem dey use na d cost of some ppl salary how do u now expect d slayqueens to save.na wa for u oocheesy.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Blonchilli(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:
cheesy cheesy

so I saw this post on facebook,
"Ladies can you marry a man who earns 35,000 as salary? "

Lol, ladies gat no chill. grin grin

One said "Can't even buy me a wig let's say the truth here NO"

lady B said "When Human Hair 16inches cost 35k.. abegi!! Double your hustle .."

lady C said "Please you people should stop asking all question..
35k cant even completely pay bride price...
Even self contain house rent...
So why this question"

another said "But oh, 35k, how will he pay my bride price biko, I dont want to marry myself"

Another funny comment: "Would he give his sister to a man earning 35k monthly? Let's be realistic while answering, biko. Leave materialistic talk"

*sighs* grin

my beloved ladies, so am throwing this question to you.

35k a month is 420,000 a year. That can cover rent and if the young man spend a year in a family member's house would have enough to take care of his needs till he finds aa great offer. Mind you the question is marrying someone who earns 35k not forever most importantly there wasn't no scenario.
Most importantly all naija babes wants the fantasy marriage life, get treated like Michelle Obama when they have zero to offer. I told a friend today that a man will value that friend who stood by him when he had nothing than that wife who came when he had the world. Michelle didn't date Obama when he was something. He just had a pocket of dream and he was the annoying young man asking her for a date. So 35k is a good start, Rome wasn't built in a day. 35k and a plan is something but a man earning 35k and who choose to sit on his ass is his own enemy.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

wow
I don't pray for d unexpected oo
dude na 1 friendly guy like dah
no fear...nothing happen..i am very positive of dat.if it be d guy travel cos he been talk say he go travel to Togo or one of dese neighbouring African francophone countries.in no time he come online.i go sti keep on calling im line sha.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Victornezzar: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
lefulefu:
no fear...nothing happen..i am very positive of dat.if it be d guy travel cos he been talk say he go travel to Togo or one of dese neighbouring African francophone countries.in no time he come online.i go sti keep on calling im line sha.
ha better Bro
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Blonchilli:

35k a month is 420,000 a year. That can cover rent and if the young man spend a year in a family member's house would have enough to take care of his needs till he finds aa great offer. Mind you the question is marrying someone who earns 35k not forever most importantly there wasn't no scenario.
Most importantly all naija babes wants the fantasy marriage life, get treated like Michelle Obama when they have zero to offer. I told a friend today that a man will value that friend who stood by him when he had nothing than that wife who came when he had the world. Michelle didn't date Obama when he was something. He just had a pocket of dream and he was the annoying young man asking her for a date. So 35k is a good start, Rome wasn't built in a day. 35k and a plan is something but a man earning 35k and who choose to sit on his ass is his own enemy.
[s]
Blonchilli:

[/s]
Blonchilli:

michele obama is the one behind obama's success.that's why he treats her like a queen.[s]
Blonchilli:

[s]
Blonchilli:

[/s]
Blonchilli:

michele obama is the one behind obama's success.that's why he treats her like a queen.[/s]
Blonchilli:

[s]
Blonchilli:

[/s]
Blonchilli:

michele obama is the one behind obama's success.that's why he treats her like a queen.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Blonchilli(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Criis:
How much do the ladies themselves earn? undecided

Mind you, Zuckerberg earns $1 salary per year undecided
You're right, ladies often bring nothing to a relationship but sex all for money and the comfort of life. While they want the man to do all the work. By the way that Mark Zuckerberg 1 dollar per year salary is scam. It's just a policy by America CEOS to make people work tirelessly all in a bid to promote a false image they earn less but they get paid other benefits and housing allowances which runs into millions and sometimes billions of dollars

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Blonchilli(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
lefulefu:
[s][/s] michele obama is the one behind obama's success.that's why he treats her like a queen.
She is. I read his biography years back and kudos to Michelle. Obama had nothing, he was even a chain smoker then. The world wouldn't have seen a great President if she had gone for the men with the fat account and nobody would have known Michelle. Ladies seem to forget that when you build a man you create a goddess in yourself. But they go after these ready made men who keeps them indoors getting fat and becoming ig and snapchat queens while their men impregnate small girls and the ladies who marry the 35k earners make a great man
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by bibijay123(f): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
I can if he's got visions n he's working towards achieving them.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:
Kolewerk my dear
Change that naira to dollar sign grin

Funny how their main issue is Brazilian hair undecided cotton brain lazy chics
remember wetin we yarn d other timecheesy.how in naija some babes dey spend a fortune on creams,makeups,fake eyelashes etc.is it not funny that in a relationship wetin go dey bug a lady in a relationship na how money d man go give her for her wigs and creams.and d most annoying tin be say if some of dem put on d wig and rub dem expensive creams dem no go still finecheesy.welcome to naija where the main discussion in a relationship is about how much money d guy should be giving to her for her creams and wigs...and how much be im salary.todays naija na money,money all d timecheesy.hushpuppi and E money don corrupt our mindsetcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Blonchilli:

She is. I read his biography years back and kudos to Michelle. Obama had nothing, he was even a chain smoker then. The world wouldn't have seen a great President if she had gone for the men with the fat account and nobody would have known Michelle. Ladies seem to forget that when you build a man you create a goddess in yourself. But they go after these ready made men who keeps them indoors getting fat and becoming ig and snapchat queens while their men impregnate small girls and the ladies who marry the 35k earners make a great man
anyway there are michele obama type of ladies in naija but mind u they are fewcheesy.and dont expect to find dem in churchescheesy.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yes I am
fakxon:
by Nwaoma198(f): 7:45am
Yes I can.

Choi!!!! be sincere
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
NairalandCS:
The question should be: Why should a man earning 35k think of getting married ?

Well said!!! Cos I can't imagine how he is living with that amount

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.