Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (48022 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2017
rayralph:

I clearly understand your point of view!!!

The irony is just that they earn that amount as salary BUT it is important to note that most of them have side hustles which is a contributing factor as to why they are not usually punctual at work.

If one has a side job, no matter how little the earning is, the amount earned should be added to the monthly income. So safe to say he brings home more than that a month then.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by omoharry(f): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2017
segunojo866:
what concerns me with God and his stupid carpenter son Jesus Christ. Am an atheist
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked really?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by segunojo866: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
omoharry:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked really?
yes o
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by castro316: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2017
segunojo866:
ignorance, firstly am average i can proudly say i earn over an100,000 monthly and am not suffering. Secondly what concerns me with God and his stupid carpenter son Jesus Christ. Am an atheist

May Holy Spirit fall on you.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by omoharry(f): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2017
castro316:

The funny part is that you don't even know the guy you are insulting like this. How do you know he is earning less than N35k. Look at how you are so quick to lay insults on someone? For the fact that you are independent doesn't make you mature from your rantings. That's why I don't like dating some girls biko kwanu. Nothing will happen to you if you had ignored him or counter his argument. That's my contribution 
Thanks. what he said to me was pretty annoying. noted though.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by omoharry(f): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2017
DouglasH92:

You keep casting aspersions at me but you are obviously the one who those aspersions rightly describe. The only slowpoke here is you and you aren't just a slowpoke you are an ignorant and mediocre minded one. This question is not excluded to people who live in Northern Nigeria and when you give answers you shouldn't couch your answer in a Northern Nigerian context. We are talking generally, based on the economic situation of Nigeria and based on the kind of needs people in general have, irrespective of where they live and I say it again: 35,000 a month can't give anyone in Nigeria a comfortable lifestyle. 35,000 a month can't afford many needs a couple would have, talkless of their children.

You have lived in northern Nigeria and I've lived on the Island. It's clear we both have different perspectives on how we view comfortable living. But for godsake, there is more to life than living on breadcrumbs and managing in low standard environments. Open up your mind, aim for better and better will come to you. A man who earns 35000 a month should aim to better his life not aim for marriage. And you should stop making excuses for such an unwise man.

Of course you have work to do - Like going to another thread to post your ignorant comments. No wonder you are making excuses for financially mediocre lifestyles. When all you do from morning till night is comment on Nairaland. How can someone like you break free from your poverty mentality and financially inadequate lifestyle?
GBAM!!!!!!!!... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by castro316: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2017
omoharry:
Thanks. what he said to me was pretty annoying. noted though.
Hi. I wanna know my friends on nairaland. Where Doyou stay? I sent you a pm
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by omoharry(f): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

35 is small man, go to winners chapel during shiloh and you will have mercy on some ladies, 40 and yet unmarried
And why are you crying for the bereave?..did they pay you to complain for them? some single women that are in their 40s are way better than some so called married women who have never known peace since they got married ..especially here in Nigeria..leave them alone and go and face your own financial inadequacies..dont come here and start blackmailing women, calling them all manner of names for them to marry an endure with you while you have nothing and living in penury but when you now become rich your loyalty to her will now be tested.That is the time your bogus ego and arrogance will be too much for your house to contain.when that time comes will this same girl be the apple of your eyes? abeg shift jor.Yeye.. 40 ko..40 ni.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by segunojo866: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2017
castro316:

May Holy Spirit fall on you.
spirits don't exist
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by castro316: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
segunojo866:
spirits don't exist
1. Then those who believe in spirituality, are they confused?
2. The Holy Spirit exists my brother
They do not exist in the 3 dimension space which you can see feel or touch but. Their effect can. Be manifested in 3d. That's if you understand what I just said
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by segunojo866: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
castro316:

1. Then those who believe in spirituality, are they confused?
2. The Holy Spirit exists my brother
They do not exist in the 3 dimension space which you can see feel or touch but. Their effect can. Be manifested in 3d. That's if you understand what I just said
confused man. The atheist voice
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by castro316: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
segunojo866:
spirits don't exist
If you have delved in to atomic physics you will learn that other dimensions exist which is probably the link between the physical and the supernatural
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by castro316: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
You know what I discovered about atheists. They are only good at trying to win arguments and dishing out insults. Your insults will not change the truth or change the sun from rising from the east
segunojo866:
confused man. The atheist voice
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by joyjoomla(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
How much does the lady earn?

Is building a home, sustaining a relationship the sole responsibility of a man?

I can tell you of a man, now a renowned professor in South West, who after wedding moved to the house his wife lives because he was so jobless and empty to the point he couldnt afford to rent a room.

But should I tell you this same man is now a high rank professor today. And you know what? His wife still remain a secondary school teacher she was then. But she is now a secondary school teacher with class. Even her school principal will prostrate to greet her because of the fame and glory of her husband. You may have to sell all the cars in her school to buy the class of car she is riding. Today their first child is in Ukraine studying medicine, the second is a lawyer in the making.

You girls should stop focusing on today. If you see a man with future, hold him tight, never let go of him even if he is earning nothing today. With combined effort you can build a great future.

Relationship is a collective affair. Let the lady contribute Her quota to what the man has, and together you can turn the little you have now to a great wealth.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by segunojo866: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
castro316:
You know what I discovered about atheists. They are only good at trying to win arguments and dishing out insults. Your insults will not change the truth or change the sun from rising from the east
May Jesus Christ suck your dick dry. The atheist voice
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by castro316: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
May Jesus Christ visit you one day.
segunojo866:
May Jesus Christ suck your dick dry. The atheist voice
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by segunojo866: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
castro316:
May Jesus Christ visit you one day.
I don't want a carpenter to visit my home. The atheist voice
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by castro316: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
segunojo866:
I don't want a carpenter to visit my home. The atheist voice
I pray that you will be apostle paul. After all he did he proclaimed Jesus the rest of his life. After God touched nebucadnezzr he confessed that God is the greatest
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by segunojo866: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
castro316:

I pray that you will be apostle paul. After all he did he proclaimed Jesus the rest of his life. After God touched nebucadnezzr he confessed that God is the greatest
it's irrational and also not logical to have this ideology of a supernatural force in the sky. So pathetic. The atheist voice
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by castro316: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
As I said before holyspirit fall on you.
segunojo866:
it's irrational and also not logical to have this ideology of a supernatural force in the sky. So pathetic. The atheist voice
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 9jayes: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Not thinking about anything broh

Check ur whatsapp dear
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Fidecoo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
rosalieene:
cheesy cheesy

so I saw this post on facebook,
"Ladies can you marry a man who earns 35,000 as salary? "

Lol, ladies gat no chill. grin grin

One said "Can't even buy me a wig let's say the truth here NO"

lady B said "When Human Hair 16inches cost 35k.. abegi!! Double your hustle .."

lady C said "Please you people should stop asking all question..
35k cant even completely pay bride price...
Even self contain house rent...
So why this question"

another said "But oh, 35k, how will he pay my bride price biko, I dont want to marry myself"

Another funny comment: "Would he give his sister to a man earning 35k monthly? Let's be realistic while answering, biko. Leave materialistic talk"

*sighs* grin

my beloved ladies, so am throwing this question to you.

, so me that am earning 18k,no hope for me be that? cool grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by moorevic(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
First if i was the one earning 35k, i would make an investment before getting married.
Ladies despising such a man can't even boast of a reliable/responsible source of income so why undermine such people instead of helping him become better than he is that's if you truly love him.

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lalas247:

lol it's true sha
Cause the way they are mentioning Brazilian hair
Like it's the hubby's duty to provide all that
Sad times
there are some married housewives...money wey the husband go give them for the upkeep of the family dem go use all the money buying expensive wrappers,makeups,wigs etc.pickin go dey house dey cry cos hunger dey yamma im belle while d mama don spend all d money on shoes and wigs.mind u its gud to look gud but when ur life revolves around material things then sumptin is wrong.all these 21st century end time wives no jus sabi anythin at all other than to dey wear wigs cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by loshybab(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Those things are what they tell you to make marriage look like treasure island, but they're all lies.

Marriage provides no immunity to STIs/STDs as I've seen and read married men and women dying of HIV.

Parenting has nothing to do with marriage. Take care of and make good provisions for your children and they'll grow like normal kids. Children need love and care, not papa and mama. Davido and Olamide are not married but their kids are not lacking.

Marriage is a scam!
I'm not married but marriage doesn't look like a treasure island, it is a treasure island but only when you have the right mindset, not this vague mindset you trying hard to defend,especially when you use spoilt/irresponsible boys like Davido and Olamide as reference points!
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by kunletexs: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

It is only lazy girls who don't hustle that expect a man to provide all their needs and buy countless human hair that have a problem with this.

35k Alone cannot build a home so why don't you hustle, add your earnings and encourage your man to be business oriented. well you can't blame or hate on someone for their choices

but Even dangote did not start with millions.

Sister, are you married? If no, can I get to know you better? I love you comment. Seriously you are very matured in your comment.

If you are married, I pray your husband loves and appreciate like the eyeball
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by kunletexs: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

It is only lazy girls who don't hustle that expect a man to provide all their needs and buy countless human hair that have a problem with this.

35k Alone cannot build a home so why don't you hustle, add your earnings and encourage your man to be business oriented. well you can't blame or hate on someone for their choices

but Even dangote did not start with millions.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by loshybab(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coolgent:

My salary as of today Tuesday 05-09-2017 is 35k
* am married with one kid
* we are living in two bedroom flat
* am driving 2005 accord
* am currently building 3 bedrooms flat
* am taking care of my elderly parents

All i can say is dont depend on your salary alone the poorest people are salary earners no one among the world Millionaires/Billionaires is salary earner.
Hustle, Hustle & Hustle legitimately.
na for which state/town u dey cool unkulu?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 1:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Is Evans not better than you?
Burgerlomo:

Na peeps like una dey breed somebody like Evans grin
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Burgerlomo: 1:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Is Evans not better than you?

Trust me we are not in the same category because I earn every damn penny of my money in a legitimate ways, so therefore the motherfucker son of a gun can never be better than me in any way.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nwaoma198(f): 1:40am On Sep 07, 2017
So wetin dey pain u about my comment? If u are legitimate?
Burgerlomo:

Trust me we are not in the same category because I earn every damn penny of my money in a legitimate ways, so therefore the motherfucker son of a gun can never be better than me in any way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Hairy Women / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.