Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (48053 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Crazytrump(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2017
I even heard and read some ladies are reaching menopause at the age of 35 now sef
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Baba married Aisha when he was still rearing cow, so if you say 35k is not enough, you will get married at the age of 50
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2017
vivie01:

You are a pathetic being and i choose to ignore you henceforth. So a man earning 35k a month means thats how he will remain all his life? #smh. In real life you are the type living on 0-1-0 but coming online to form big guy. If your IQ is so low to read the conditions mentioned in my post, then it shows how miserable your education life is and the fantasy lifestyle you are living.
Like I said, next time if your opinion does not align with another person's own, you pass or do you still need a tutor to tell you we have individual differences and preferences?
Madam stop conversing with that poor boy, A rich boy won't be saying this, He stays at ajegunle

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

You are proud and you are living a fake life, if we check now, you might be staying in a face me I slap you apartment at Ajegunle, Baba would deal with ipob miscreants living fake lives

You are soooo right. I actually live in a one room apartment in Ajegunle close to a dump site. I don't even have Water closet. I use pit latrine system. And I eat once a day.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Crazytrump:
I even heard and read some ladies are reaching menopause at the age of 35 now sef
35 is small man, go to winners chapel during shiloh and you will have mercy on some ladies, 40 and yet unmarried

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Amarabae(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

Either they are hypocrites or they are just addicted to poverty.
exactly, they are saying it just for "like" yet they will fastly hop into the car of the admirer, 35k a month is too poor, to start a family,no guy should try that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

You are soooo right. I actually live in a one room apartment in Ajegunle close to a dump site. I don't even have Water closet. I use pit latrine system. And I eat once a day.
And so shall it be till you seek for that 35k which ye condemn
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by jericco1(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
vivie01:
Yes, I can, provided the guy is decent, intelligent, passionate, has prospect and ambitious; I wouldnt mind giving him support till he realises his big dreams since Im not lazy myself, waiting for man to be providing everything for me.
you're a darling.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Amarabae:
exactly, they are saying it just for "like" yet
they will fastly hop into the car of the admirer,
35k a month is too poor, to start a family,no guy should try that
How much did your father use to marry your mother

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Amarabae(f): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

35 is small man, go to winners chapel during shiloh and you will have mercy on some ladies, 40 and yet unmarried
they are yet unmarried, so what?
They should kill themselves?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by SalomonKane: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

LMFAO. It seems you exist in a delusional reality. The chances that a man earning 30,000 would earn 350,000 the next month or year is very very slim. Almost nonexistent. Life isn't a Nollywood movie, dude. And if as a girl this is your reason for deciding to start a family with such man, then it's proof of how unwise you are. So what if he doesn't earn better in a year or two? You'll keep on managing with him abi? Soon the children will start coming, what then are you going to do about that?

Fail to see what future? Look here, a lot of things determine salary pay. Some of it is luck and connection, but a lot of it is skill and qualification. If a guy earns just 35,000 in most cases it's because he isn't qualified or possess enough educational requirements or skills to earn higher. So the chances that he'll earn higher is very low if he doesn't acquire the right qualifications and credentials. Such kind of man should focus on getting those qualifications first and then getting a better paying job before thinking for marriage.
It's easier for someone earning say 500,000 to earn higher than it is for someone earning 30,000 to earn higher, because the former likely has more qualifications, more educational credentials and more lucrative skills than the former.
Honestly, you make me laugh. Skill and credentials make a man earn higher? Like really, in Nigeria where nepotism is high like mount everest. Wow. I'm not amazed, not in the least bit.

Life isn't Nollywood, yep, but most times, life is Nollywood. Hard work pays. Every man who earns 30k per month should cut his coat according to his cloth. It's all about planning.

Any girl who wait to get married to a man who earns big is a fool. Like why wait for a man, why can't she earn big and look for whoever to marry her.

Girls who spew such nonsense are always more than foolish and they usually end up being used and dumped.

Now, just like those girls can't marry a guy who earns 35K, so many guys too can't marry a girl who's a liability. It's that simple.

16 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by rosalieene(f): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
you can't definitely compare those days to now.

The country is really difficult.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Amarabae(f): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

by their moniker,you shall kno them,
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Victornezzar: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Nma27:
I hope Martin0 is OK... His absence is quite conspicuous
Yeah I noticed
His last seen is showing August 20th
lefulefu is his main pal here
i hope he's okay too
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Crazytrump(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2017
And some of them would be saying I won't marry this or that, as if the guys are even ready to get married.
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Amarabae:
they are yet unmarried, so what?
They should kill themselves?
They are failures in life
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah I noticed
His last seen is showing August 20th
lefulefu is his main pal here
i hope he's okay too
OK. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

you can't definitely compare those days to now.

The country is really difficult.

How is the country difficult for girls to marry, be decent and at your mid20s, guys would start flocking around you to ask for your hand in marriage
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Amarabae:
by their moniker,you shall kno them,
My monthly salary is more bigger than what you and your husband earn in two years
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Crazytrump:
And some of them would be saying I won't marry this or that, as if the guys are even ready to get married.
Leave them, girls are the architects of their own problems
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Amarabae(f): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

They are failures in life
failures like condoleeza rice who never married yet was US secretary of state?
Have a sit pls
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
vivie01:

You are a pathetic being and i choose to ignore you henceforth. So a man earning 35k a month means thats how he will remain all his life? #smh. In real life you are the type living on 0-1-0 but coming online to form big guy. If your IQ is so low to read the conditions mentioned in my post, then it shows how miserable your education life is and the fantasy lifestyle you are living.
Like I said, next time if your opinion does not align with another person's own, you pass or do you still need a tutor to tell you we have individual differences and preferences?

You are the one who is pathetic. Go and marry your 35,000 a month husband and I'm sure your children would thank you for that. This isn't about me. I never said anything about the kind of life I live. You are the one making baseless assumptions. If I was earning 35,000, I wouldn't be thinking of marriage. That's stupidity. And if you'd settle down with someone who earns that low then it means you are stupid as well.

It's obvious you are still living with your parents and collecting allowance from them. No one living independently would have the kind of opinion you and your hypocritical ilk have. What in seven hells can 35,000 do for a family in a month? And you keep talking about him earning better in the future, but when exactly would this happen? How long would you and your children manage with him till he earns better? What kind of future would your children have if he doesn't earn better in intervening years?

The problem with you is that you are playing probability game with your future and that of your children. You build a future from a strong foundation, not from a weak one.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
Amarabae:
failures like condoleeza rice who never married yet was US secretary of state?
Have a sit pls
That one was decent, girls that are not married now wasted their youthful lives slaying
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

You are the one who is pathetic. Go and marry your 35,000 a month husband and I'm sure your children would thank you for that. This isn't about me. I never said anything about the kind of life I live. You are the one making baseless assumptions. If I was earning 35,000, I wouldn't be thinking of marriage. That's stupidity. And if you'd settle down with someone who earns that low then it means you are stupid as well.

It's obvious you are still living with your parents and collecting allowance from them. No one living independently would have the kind of opinion you and your hypocritical ilk have. What in seven hells can 35,000 do for a family in a month? And you keep talking about him earning better in the future, but when exactly would this happen? How long would you and your children manage with him till he earns better? What kind of future would your children have if he doesn't earn better in intervening years?

The problem with you is that you are playing probability game with your future and that of your children. You build a future from a strong foundation, not from a weak one.
Thank you for this write up.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Amarabae(f): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

God bless you,
How can a reasonable guy want to start a family with 35k monthly salary?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

My monthly salary is more bigger than what you and your husband earn in two years
And you are gyrating over NL anyhow?

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
Lalasticlala wont advice anyone who earns just 35k to settle down.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by rosalieene(f): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
SalomonKane:

Now, just like those girls can't marry a guy who earns 35K, so many guys too can't marry a girl who's a liability. It's that simple.

no, you are wrong.

there are some Things that can't be changed. A man is the head of the family irrespective of whether the wife has something doing or not. No reasonable man would be happy if he can't solely provide for the family. The wife naturally is just there to assist.

Also, speak for yourself and not on behalf of others, hundreds of tertiary institution girls are getting married every week, they are students, so if you call them liability, well, their hubbys aren't complaining.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Nma27:
And you are gyrating ovekr NL anyhow?
I work only on Wednesdays and Thursdays, I work with the federal government
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2017
Amarabae:
God bless you,
How can a reasonable guy want to start a family with 35k monthly salary?
Nma27:
Thank you for this write up.
He has asslicked you people with his gibberish

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

Hope you get those pms you are seeking for and kpansh them in your 1 room apartment

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by muller101(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

It is only lazy girls who don't hustle that expect a man to provide all their needs and buy countless human hair that have a problem with this.

35k Alone cannot build a home so why don't you hustle, add your earnings and encourage your man to be business oriented. well you can't blame or hate on someone for their choices

but Even dangote did not start with millions.
them de pay u?
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Romerocollins: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:
cheesy cheesy

so I saw this post on facebook,
"Ladies can you marry a man who earns 35,000 as salary? "

Lol, ladies gat no chill. grin grin

One said "Can't even buy me a wig let's say the truth here NO"

lady B said "When Human Hair 16inches cost 35k.. abegi!! Double your hustle .."

lady C said "Please you people should stop asking all question..
35k cant even completely pay bride price...
Even self contain house rent...
So why this question"

another said "But oh, 35k, how will he pay my bride price biko, I dont want to marry myself"

Another funny comment: "Would he give his sister to a man earning 35k monthly? Let's be realistic while answering, biko. Leave materialistic talk"

*sighs* grin

my beloved ladies, so am throwing this question to you.

cc Refiner sekxy bibijay123 queencalipso lalasticlala
All these over grown ladies here still saying no I can't, you don't even expect a prophet to tell you havel ended up in your father's house, this is not a wish but reality .

Let's wait and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.