Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (48064 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Chidonc(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

Love is not enough to keep a marriage, if so, why is there a high increase in divorce
I stand to be corrected sire. most causes of divorce has nothing to do with finances, ask most divorced people you come across their reasons for divorcing their spouse, you would be surprise of the kind of answers you would get. most often than not, finances is hardly ever the reason for divorce. you see the high and influential divorcing every day, from business moguls to celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by jabojafa(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Temmyladey074:
NO
I CAN'T NO
I CAN'T
despise nt the days of humble beginning. Nothing BIG u see today eva started BIG. A man dt earns 35k legitimately is he nt beta dan sm1 who earns 1m fraudulently? If he earns 35k legitamately hw much do u earn legitamately?

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
freeman95:

U must be very obese lol

As everything about u is food even your profile
Not at all.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Am looking for an igbo wife
Good luck with that.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by rosalieene(f): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kenturkey048:
my guy no jonze abeg..make nobody deciev u with that love that matters thing..marriage on its own na institution wey consist of so many factors..love get only 15% to play other factors take up the rest 85%..money na d main love stimulant....

lol kinda true sha

money money money.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by omoharry(f): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:
cheesy cheesy

so I saw this post on facebook,
"Ladies can you marry a man who earns 35,000 as salary? "

Lol, ladies gat no chill. grin grin

One said "Can't even buy me a wig let's say the truth here NO"

lady B said "When Human Hair 16inches cost 35k.. abegi!! Double your hustle .."

lady C said "Please you people should stop asking all question..
35k cant even completely pay bride price...
Even self contain house rent...
So why this question"

another said "But oh, 35k, how will he pay my bride price biko, I dont want to marry myself"

Another funny comment: "Would he give his sister to a man earning 35k monthly? Let's be realistic while answering, biko. Leave materialistic talk"

*sighs* grin

my beloved ladies, so am throwing this question to you.

if the man presently has his own place he is staying..they can get married low key without having kids for some time( this is becos children cost alot of money and stress which might put a strain on the newly wedded couples with limited cash).with proper planing and searching for other sources of income they can be able to start their family bit by bit..this can only happen if they both love each other and are ready to sacrifice their time ,finance and effort for a healthy home

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

I'm not saying a man should be a millionaire before getting married, but he should at least be able to be financially stable enough to provide adequately for himself and his family. 35,000 a month is too small to cater for a single person let alone his wife and children.
Why is 35K too small to cater for a person who isn't interested in living a lavish life?
And he doesn't have to make a family immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by islandmoon: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
I'm not about to teach anything. It's because you have a baby sha. A grown up child would have been easier to manage.
But what about your wife?

see, when you are already in poverty, its very hard to come out without a helping hand, 5 Naira for sending SMS can make you appear foolish!
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by islandmoon: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
I'm not about to teach anything. It's because you have a baby sha. A grown up child would have been easier to manage.
But what about your wife?

see, when you are already in poverty, its very hard to come out without a helping hand, 5 Naira for sending SMS can make you appear foolish!
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
islandmoon:

Oh, that's true. I'm sorry. I pray you get to shore safely.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by omoharry(f): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
nice one
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Kenturkey048(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:

lol kinda true sha

money money money.

with little enuf money to meet up the little essentials of live....the marriage go sweet like toxic and sugar...I go with love ..I also go with money...love and money very necessary in marriage
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by islandmoon: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Why is 35K too small to cater for a person who isn't interested in living a lavish life?
And he doesn't have to make a family immediately.

how much is a kilo of meat now? or eating meat is living lavish? how much is bean , rice to talk about basic!!
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by omoharry(f): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kenturkey048:
with little enuf money to meet up the little essentials of live....the marriage go sweet like toxic and sugar...I go with love ..I also go with money...love and money very necessary in marriage
true talk
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by uniqueflash(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=60144756]...

It is only lazy girls who don't hustle that expect a man to provide all their needs and buy countless human hair that have a problem with this.

To even make the matter worse they want to fixed 35k wig on a head that could not pass 6000k jamb haba buhari why
35k Alone cannot build a home so why don't you hustle, add your earnings and encourage your man to be business oriented. well you can't blame or hate on someone for their choices

but Even dangote
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Dammyllionaire(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
I
rosalieene:

SMH for you

don't you know I am the president of the nigerian virgins association cheesy

if you want to get word from my mouth, tell them say you no See Me.

Wow, this babe is pretiful ooo... ooh, I mean beautiful
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
islandmoon:

how much is a kilo of meat now? or eating meat is living lavish? how much is bean , rice to talk about basic!!
It's just because the economy has gotten worse.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Deicide: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:

Yea i will...there are lots of men that has d dreams and passion but hasnt got the opportunity yet...most great men today started were nobody but their passion and dreams paved d way for them.....

A real man will always stick to a woman that stood by him when he had nothing ...ladies be wise!
Na lie............When money come na in you go know some people troe character
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by lawani: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
If The Bride has her own money, she can marry for other reasons other than financial buoyancy if the groom has good prospects.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by jabojafa(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
DouglasH92:

What does this comment have to do with the question? Must every thread serve as a medium for you to insult the opposite sex?

It's a culturally accepted standard here in Nigeria that the man is the breadwinner of the house and as such should be the primary financial provider. It doesn't matter how much the wife is earning. A man earning 35,000 shouldn't be thinking of marriage. Any woman irrespective of how much she is earning who agrees to marry such a man isn't a wise woman.
u so wrong... Alot of gatemen who earn less than dt hv families. Its nt d amount one earns dt shd determine whether u can marry or nt but whether u hv got a steady income. And dt is wot d church wud ask u nt d amount

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by segunojo866: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
danniyal:
How many ladies are earning N35000 in Nigeria ?what if men decide not to marry ladies who earn less than 35k. A man has 2 hands, 2 legs & 2 eyes and you same. You expect a man to carry all your responsibilities and put on his head . you as d woman , can u carry all d responsibilities of a man and put on your head. 35k times 2 is 70k. Why can't you b thinking of contributing your own quota. Lazy women on social media. Common recharge card a man has to buy for you. Everything man... I tire for your lives
true talk

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by BlackDBagba: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
This happened to a client. After marriage, the guy crashed for some weird reasons.... so broke.

Cut the long story short, they are in court already, getting a divorce. The man just realised how 'materialistic' his wife is and thinks she is a witch and the reason for his ill luck, the woman can't stand him and how much he nags cuz he's now asking her for money.

I'm only worried about the 2 lil' kids in the picture.

Such a shame

WeNoGoDie:

My question to all those ladies saying No will be, supposing they marry a man earning half a million per month and he per chance goes bankrupt or meets a misfortune that wipes his finances like accident that cripples him, what next?.... . that moment he can't even offer 10k monthly.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by omoharry(f): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
falconey:

Bloody moron_ visit the northern part of the country and see how people comfortably live with below 20k I'd school there. I don't have time for baseless arguments, I've got to work now.
and do you like the way they live up north? do they look healthy as compared to the children of the average class and upper class there..why bring your children into the world of hardship especially in Nigeria.If you were talking about marrying some with a lower income outside this country where all the system are functioning very well, such as good medical insurance, affordable food, free public school and so on..i will understand..but not in Nigeria where ordinary ten thousand Naira cannot even cover a child pampers and food without feeling the pinch..Pls let us be realistic..if they so love each other very much they can marry and plan their life very well...that will mean there wont be any kids till the both of them can afford like a 100-200k combined just to be modest.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by segunojo866: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
omoharry:
true talk
lazy women. Always ready to open their pussy and born many children to the world but are not ready to support the man financially.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by falconey(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
omoharry:
and do you like the way they live up north? do they look healthy as compared to the children of the average class and upper class there..why bring your children into the world of hardship especially in Nigeria.If you were talking about marrying some with a lower income outside this country where all the system are functioning very well, such as good medical insurance, affordable food, free public school and so on..i will understand..but not in Nigeria where ordinary ten thousand Naira cannot even cover a child pampers and food without feeling the pinch..Pls let us be realistic..if they so love each other very much they can marry and plan their life very well...that will mean there wont be any kids till the both of them can afford like a 100-200k combined just to be modest.

I don't know how they do it but somehow they'd live. I presume they'd economize and cut down unnecessary expenses and the wife HELPS. Not everywhere in the country that things are expensive, pure water is still #5 up north.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by segunojo866: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
omoharry:
am sure you will leave all the expense for the man. Women are sick pathetic people that love going to church all the time.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Temmywalex: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
vivie01:
Yes, I can, provided the guy is decent, intelligent, passionate, has prospect and ambitious; I wouldnt mind giving him support till he realises his big dreams since Im not lazy myself, waiting for man to be providing everything for me.

I've been seeing ladies like this on Nairaland but I haven't meet any in my area. Please where are you.

Well, I always thank God for hiding some attributes in we guys. If some ladies were opportune to see those blessings ahead after our hustles, they will pretend to love us.

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Rozaytee: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
To be honest...35k is completely zero.....if d guy is still in his 20s i would say he can still hustle save and make more money...but if he is in his late 30s omo he needs a new turn and to pray for financial break through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by malone5: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
i hv seen men earn 450k and later he loses his job then settles for 30k or less...only God knows d end 4rm d beginning

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Bjgirl1: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Most banks pay their workers( contract staffs) less than 60k and they're happily married.So what's the difference here? Trust me,their wives never disclose their salaries, not easy with kids though but they're coping, all they need to is "cutting their clothes according to their sizes" so my answer is alot of ladies will marry guys with 35k monthly salaries.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by Opelwonder(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
rosalieene:
smiley smiley How many guys buy this school of thought
i think she is foolish for saying that last part.
Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nma27:
Good luck with that.
I will make you my wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.