Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Serious And Honest Blogger To Partner With Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Serious And Honest Blogger To Partner With Come In (2021 Views)

Need A Blogger To Work With??? Come In / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious And Honest Blogger To Partner With Come In by sundayogoh(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2017
hello bloggers am looking for someone to partner with to earn together with his or her google Adsense account, my former partner wasn't fair on the revenue spit from last month.
For now, i make $0.80 to $1.2 depending on the new content I create, except sat/Sundays am working on new content now that would boost the earning, traffic is not a problem, i hav fb group of 500k and page likes of 200k +, 1k + Google search daily till growing.
I just need an honest and serious partner that reside in Lagos.
inbox me on my new fb page if u are interested.https://web.facebook.com/tellyform/
call: 07064383897
below is my yesterday screenshot analytics.

Re: Serious And Honest Blogger To Partner With Come In by Slaybaby1(f): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Am interested... Try and pick your call..

(1) (Reply)

Always Hacktivated! / I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) / Nigerian Adsense Account For Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.