Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us (1079 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / This Is Abia State (recent Pics & Comments Made By Abians) / Zambia Excludes Nigeria From Visa Free Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us by lasgidi4rv: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2010
My fellow Nairalanders,
I hail you all and pray you are all doing well wherever you find yourselves. Has any one traveled from the US recently (Jan 1 2010 - present?) to Nigeria. What were your experience upon arrival, whether it be via Nnamdi Azikwe, or Murtalla Mohammed airports Thanks in advance for your responses.
Re: Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us by LaNiger(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2010
Interesting question, that will be me next week. I heard Nigeria is "HOT" may the Lord help us. smiley
Re: Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us by lasgidi4rv: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hello LaNiger, I pray you have a safe trip. Please do come back and share your experience. Take care and God Bless.
Re: Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us by lasgidi4rv: 5:58am On Mar 08, 2010
Hello there,
Is there really no one out of the 120 that viewed this and the 488248 NL members (Including the moderator) that has been to Nigeria recently from the US? I find that kinda hard to believe. Common people lets share!!!
Re: Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us by noblegas2(m): 6:24am On Mar 08, 2010
Well, I Actually came in 4rm Muscat a couple of weeks ago.Its D same old ish! Jst dat dey av renovated D Belt dat is being used in D Baggage Claim arena! Bt dere's more HEAT @ D airport & Traffic along D airport road n all oda odds.I dnt even take car owt anymore,Only on a very rare deal.I guess i luv D new trend wich is to take "OKADA" to anywer yur going cuz its (FASTER) & Doesnt encounter Traffic Jams! LOL, Fashola did a nice job though wiv D BRT initiative! & 1 oda funny thang i noticed was dat, Police was just parading up & down along D roads.Hope dis helps a bit?
Bienvenue et Nigeria!
Re: Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us by lasgidi4rv: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2010
lol @ taking the Okada cos it doesn't encounter traffic jams. The more things change, the more things remain the same!!!!
Re: Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us by noblegas2(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2010
Lmfao! If U are in Lag, u wuld undastand wat am saying.Taking ur Car is a waste of time. Lol. My kind of personalty, i hate things lyk Traffic Jams,Standing in Line & all dose ish.If i walk into a bank & dere is queue,i simply walk owt cuz i cnt WAIT!
Re: Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us by honeric01(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2010
noble_gas1:

Lmfao! If U are in Lag, u wuld undastand wat am saying.Taking your Car is a waste of time. Lol. My kind of personalty, i hate things lyk Traffic Jams,Standing in Line & all dose ish.If i walk into a bank & dere is queue,i simply walk owt cuz i cnt WAIT!

Mr rush rush, take life easy oo, uno rush come world oo, no rush commot oo tongue
Re: Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us by noblegas2(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2010
honeric01:

Mr rush rush, take life easy oo, uno rush come world oo, no rush commot oo tongue
lol, 10nks bruv. Only dat it has bcum part of me.Dis is 1 of D reasons y i hate DUBAI, 2 much Traffic!!!
Re: Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us by honeric01(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2010
noble_gas1:

lol, 10nks bruv. Only dat it has bcum part of me.Dis is 1 of D reasons y i hate DUBAI, 2 much Traffic!!!

we are almost similar, i rarely wait at the bus-stop because i hate it.
Re: Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us by lasgidi4rv: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
My fellow Nairalanders,
I hail you all and pray you are all doing well wherever you find yourselves. Has any one traveled from the US recently (Jan 1 2010 - present?) to Nigeria. What were your experience upon arrival, whether it be via Nnamdi Azikwe, or Murtalla Mohammed airports Thanks in advance for your responses.

Anyone with an update smiley

(1) (Reply)

Middle Name Issue. / Robber Kills Chinese In Lagos / After Studies Visa H1b , Psw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.