Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Temzy - MTN Nigeria Mobile Virtual Assistant App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Temzy - MTN Nigeria Mobile Virtual Assistant App (1061 Views)

Email And Nigeria Mobile Number Extractor / ALX Virtual Assistant Program / COVID-19: MTN Nigeria Is Giving Out Free 300sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temzy - MTN Nigeria Mobile Virtual Assistant App by youngscholar(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgIggudp_8w

Hello guys, have you ever get annoyed whenever you call Mtn Customer care for hours and they don't answer your call due to the numerous Customers they are attending to, Those days are gone.

I have created an android app where u chat with a bot that gives you answers to all questions you asks on MTN perspective.
Temzy is his name. he's kind, friendly and helpful.
Everything you ever neeeded, the Bot will offer it to you.

You can ask Temzy
"Temzy how do I migrate to Mtn Ipulse", Temzy will give you the code, not only that but a better explanation.

Another benefit is that every week, we notified those who has Temzy installed on their phone the latest Mtn freebies, offers etc.

Why don't you download Temzy via the link http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d34abd32

Kindly Watch the video above.

Re: Temzy - MTN Nigeria Mobile Virtual Assistant App by youngscholar(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Try Temzy today.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Full Web Development/programming Tutorial Video For Free. / The Best Place To Get UK/US Used Apple Macbook Pro Laptops In Lagos/nigeria / Simple PHP Registration Form With SOURCE CODE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.