Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) (21057 Views)

Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long / 39 Year Old Mum Gets Engaged To Son's 18 Year Old Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by OliveCynosure(f): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2017
chatinent:

If I may ask, what's the fever in having the sex before marriage? What does it prove?

Abi o
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by OliveCynosure(f): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2017
collinsebuka:
whether or not she's a virgin I must have sex before I engage you.

Marriage is forever and you don't want me to know our sexual compatibility That Won't work with me

if you refuse I will go for someone who wouldn't

Smh
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by Rozaytee: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2017
collinsebuka:

Marriage is forever and you don't want me to know our sexual compatibility That Won't work with me

God go catch people like u..after ur testing of sexual compatibility..she go still leave u fvck outside...
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by michony505(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2017
zed7:

She would be left for someone else whom she is compatible with. If people can dump one another for genotype incompatibility, religious incompatibility etc, why not for sexual incompatibility. Let's stop being hypocritical, sexual compatibility is very important in marriage.
I don't know why some people Are so shadow and wicked in their taught? if you have a sis or a daughter you will advice her to keep on men so as to know the one compatible? what about after testing like 2 or 3 men and didn't find one will you advice her to keep on testing until she finds one? what if it's the 50th one? The point is this sexual compatibility is based on greed No body will want guys to be taking toll on his sis/daughter in the name of sexual compatibility. Anybody with the sexual compatibility notion is DIE HARD WICKED MAN, EXTREMELY WICKED SOUL.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by NSK4U(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2017
collinsebuka:

u are on solid point man, NO SEX, NO RELATIONSHIP, NO ENGAGEMENT RING, NO MARRIAGE, wedding night indeed...

ok.....
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by Rozaytee: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2017
collinsebuka:

If marriage isn't for sex then what is it for to hold hands and sing kubaya

hold your ground prayerfully aunty while girls are getting married every other Saturday.

ode..after sex...u dont know u will still face reality...if u think marriage is all about sex...sorry is ur name...i pity d lady dat would marry u

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by rosalieene(f): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2017
To you all talking about sexual Compatibility....

so one must sleep with every Tom, Dick and Harry to ascertain who you are sexually compatible with.

In the days of old, who talks about sexual compatibility.

this generation has lost it...

OP chatinent preach on, ignore those speaking against your post.

They know the right thing to do but don't want to accept it.

your post will touch the hearts of many..

like it touched me.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by SenorFax(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2017
braine:
Honestly, this post fell short of my expectations and doesn't really make any sense to me.
lipsrsealed

Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by kasali007(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Am totally against that number 3 point, there is no better person anywhere, you create a better and nearly perfect person suitable for yourself...

quote author=chatinent post=60157581]Copyright: No part of this should be transmitted to an unknown source without prior consent and allowance by the author or acknowledgement. This was written by Richie of Chatinent.

Dear respected ladies, there exist some rules of engagement smiley that many ladies fail sad . You are engaged now, really, what next? smiley smiley
Yes, it is marriage fever next! But did I mention you are only engaged but not married, yet?

Some reasons why most ladies feel used and dumped is when they get intoxicated shocked by the ring afixed to their finger by some guy and the guy does not show up thereafter, maybe, after having her countless times! sad sad

My gay lady smiley, don't you think you are worth more than sb's bed material?

Let's cite some areas that get ladies intoxicated while wearing the ring:
1. You are only engaged not married. wink  I understand you must feel like a wife already but the fat truth is, you are not his wife yet but a name in his wife-list. Do you know? sad I bet you do not. Do not be overjoyed by the ring, rather be overjoyed by the wedding night. Chatinent Richie smiley really advise ladies to keep their body untouched while hanging around the person you are engaged to. tongue

Yes, you may say 'I'm his wife to be so it does not matter if I give him my body.' Another piece of truth there is, notwithstanding that the body is yours,  you really are not his wife to be until you become his wife! During that period, men may propose to ladies who they think are outstanding, special and better than any other ladies sad in the world. Have you imagined; what if he thinks you so cheapsad and sees a more outstanding a lady who has your clone qualities but deprives him sex which you give him in plenty buckets?  Oh dear, he has slept with you so, that 'special you' bar is decreasing and will continue to decrease any female pride you may have shown, even peradventure, you get married. He may even end up dumping you politely and going for someone better(that part that you feel you have been over-used).
What is my point?
Don't you have sex with the person you are engaged to. Keep your pride. Tell them simply should they try to deceive you saying 'you are my wife to be already, so you shouldn't deprive me sex.'  Dear, stand for your rightsmiley and what will help you afterwards, tell him, also logically that 'yes, I maybe your wife to be, so, if I am your so wife to be, why can't you wait till the wedding night? '
Tips: Ladies who don't indulge in sex before marriage earn more respect, longer marriage than others. Reason is, their husbands seem to keep that first respect she has shown. Failure to observe the rule of engagements may lead to regrets.
2. Most men giving engagement rings are not ready for marriage.sad tongue Don't get ensnared by this. This is a cup-filled reason you have to always study your partner in the course of dating them. They will only hover around you longing for the juicy hannah montanna. Yes, they are humans, they know most girls will get lured wearing their deceptive rings. sad

3. When you find someone good, stop looking for someone better.sad It explains itself. Use your instinctual calculating brainbook to harness the equation.
4. Stop longing to wear guys' ring, you are NOT the lord of their rings. Yes, I understand that age doesn't favour women when not married but even at that, don't be desperate to wear a guy's ring. Guys, normally do notice desperate ladies when it comes to marriages and the wolf-like may come to hang their 'ring' on your finger to have you then disappear., then, this chase for marriage may end in suffeRING. smiley
Origin: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=Post&CODE=08&f=12&t=158&p=224&st=0

[/quote]
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by petitejolie(f): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2017
collinsebuka:

olosho fall on u. no beta girl will be ur prey oga tester
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by somebody1: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Marriage is a serious business. As a single person, who wants a life partner u have 2 choose one of these 2 options. YOU CAN NEVER COMBINE THE TWO and expect it2 work...1. You can choose a life partner through d worldly way( that means u are free 2 test and test and test cos u are on ur own). 2. You choose a life partner through the Godly way(this means that u allow God 2 lead u, if u are in a right relationship from God u will know except ur ways are not right with God. God will never give us anyone that will harm us) if u use d worldly way 2 pick a life partner, do not complain in d marriage cos u made ur choice without God's consultation. "Choose ye this day" God has given us d liberty, it is left for us 2 choose wisely. Good afternoon my people
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by somebody1: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
goingape1:
STAND YOUR GROUND PRAYER FULLY WHILE FVCKING OTHERS AT NIGHT....

hypocritical kind of people
It is your life, nobody is forcing anybody. You either take it or leave it. God bless
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by somebody1: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Generalyemi:

mighty sister ,,assuming she hold her ground prayerfully, and on d wedding night she found out that the brother is impotent or have a one inch dick..what will she do..divorce him? or keep holding her ground....is both ways ,good for the man and the woman
And u think God will allow her 2 fall prey if she is doing d right thing by trusting on God alone? Trusting in God doesn't mean u won't do medical tests or carry out investigations. God says in His word that we should be as wise as d serpent but as calm as a dove... Prayer reveals hidden secrets. Let me ask u a question. What if u find a lady that is "sexually compatible"with u...u marry her, but along d line, something happens 2 her that makes her abhor sex. What will u do? Will u leave her? Sex is not everything
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by chatinent: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
michony505:
I don't know why some people Are so shadow and wicked in their taught? if you have a sis or a daughter you will advice her to keep on men so as to know the one compatible? what about after testing like 2 or 3 men and didn't find one will you advice her to keep on testing until she finds one? what if it's the 50th one? The point is this sexual compatibility is based on greed No body will want guys to be taking toll on his sis/daughter in the name of sexual compatibility. Anybody with the sexual compatibility notion is DIE HARD WICKED MAN, EXTREMELY WICKED SOUL.
pointful.
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by goingape1: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
somebody1:
It is your life, nobody is forcing anybody. You either take it or leave it. God bless
only if you are a saint.

God bless
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by goingape1: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
somebody1:
And u think God will allow her 2 fall prey if she is doing d right thing by trusting on God alone? Trusting in God doesn't mean u won't do medical tests or carry out investigations. God says in His word that we should be as wise as d serpent but as calm as a dove... Prayer reveals hidden secrets. Let me ask u a question. What if u find a lady that is "sexually compatible"with u...u marry her, but along d line, something happens 2 her that makes her abhor sex. What will u do? Will u leave her? Sex is not everything
what if you find your man impotent, will you leave him?

ask yourself this question and meditate on it before you start asking others!
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by Olorunfemy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=iAudio post=60279245]Thrash.

Simply put, marriage has no proven formula.

Why do we see handsome guys or beautiful ladies marrying ugly ladies or ugly guys? It is the compatibility which sex is part of.

It is said that a broken engagement is better than broken marriage.

People who know what they want in marriage can talk about sex, experience it and see if they are for each other, if it doesn't work, no one feels cheated. One of the leading causes of marriage crises these days is sex.

What if after the no sex thing, after the wedding you discover that your man is not a man, you divorce him then abi?

Make una shut up joor. No sex before marriage CANNOT guarantee a sweet marriage.

Nonsense. [/quote

and what will you now do after discovering he is capable and later in the future he bcms incapable what ll u do
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
ok nah
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by ogokeada(f): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
I don't think you said anything reasonable here
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
collinsebuka:

thats like telling the plantain seller u must fry one before b4 buying the bunch. Keep testing till u test and acquire demons. Since sex is the principal thing for u not wisdom.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by Julius444(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

I couldn't even finish reading this post because it reeked of hypocrisy and bad advise.

I really pity any lady who follows the op advise.

Women keep on acting as if they are doing a man favours by having sex with him before marriage when in actual sense you are doing it because of yourself.

saying no to premarital sex does not guarantee a happy marriage, having sex before marriage however helps you understand your partner better and pick out things to work on, know their sexual fetish and decide if you can live with them. its not advised to start teaching anyone how to have sex or please their partner when they get married, I mean who has that time when there are bills to be paid.

A woman enjoys sex as much as a man if not more so why do people make women feel ashamed for having a sexual life.

YOU SAID IT ALL, LET EM BE FORMING FOR US HERE AS IF WE ARE ALL KIDS
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by ndcide(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Generalyemi:

mighty sister ,,assuming she hold her ground prayerfully, and on d wedding night she found out that the brother is impotent or have a one inch dick..what will she do..divorce him? or keep holding her ground....is both ways ,good for the man and the woman

What if after having having mind blowing sex,, , with his 1km long dick.. and her big and inviting vagina etc

and after marriage, something happens to the long dick..or the man/woman become sick. What will you do.

Turn to God or the Devil? or live like those without a soul?

One thing I know, is that the wisdom of men is foolishness before God.

I've almost given up teaching people about these things.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by NoToPile: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
I knew this thread won't go down well with many people especially the "Don't have sex with him part"

The truth is always bitter
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by CzarChris(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Truth is, I love sex(who doesn't?), but I proposed to a beautiful young lady who stood her grounds on, no sex before marriage. I agreed to that, not because I am a fool, but because there was something I saw in her that made me insist on making her my wife(I've even done my introduction).

It is pure immaturity that makes a grown man think that marriage is all about sex. I've been there done that. Sex ultimately becomes boring and turns into a chore if you continue doing it with one person over and over again, when that happens, what then do you do, when you hinged your marriage on something as superficial as sex and it becomes too common or boring after a short while into the marriage?
Note:I don't believe in love, love is just a silly invention that keeps weak minds busy, because it fades as quickly as it ignites.

Marriage should be about two friends who understands themselves coming together, sex and children should be a bonus that comes with marriage not a priority. The days of "go ye and replenish the earth" is over we are battling with over population in the world right now.

If you guys are so much into the "sexual compatibility" question, ask her if she is not a virgin (if she is worth it o), if she is a virgin, fuuccking take to a freaking gyno and find out about her sexual health.

Cc:
chatinent
collinsebuka
somebody1

1 Like

Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by tatawesome(f): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
And u got d highest LIKES for this! Wehdone sah
zed7:

She would be left for someone else whom she is compatible with. If people can dump one another for genotype incompatibility, religious incompatibility etc, why not for sexual incompatibility. Let's stop being hypocritical, sexual compatibility is very important in marriage.
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by chatinent: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
CzarChris:
Truth is, I love sex(who doesn't?), but I proposed to a beautiful young lady who stood her grounds on, no sex before marriage. I agreed to that, not because I am a fool, but because there was something I saw in her that made me insist on making her my wife(I've even done my introduction).

It is pure immaturity that makes a grown man think that marriage is all about sex. I've been there done that. Sex ultimately becomes boring and turns into a chore if you continue doing it with one person over and over again, when that happens, what then do you do, when you hinged your marriage on something as superficial as sex and it becomes too common or boring after a short while into the marriage?
Note:I don't believe in love, love is just a silly invention that keeps weak minds busy, because it fades as quickly as it ignites.

Marriage should be about two friends who understands themselves coming together, sex and children should be a bonus that comes with marriage not a priority. The days of "go ye and replenish the earth" is over we are battling with over population in the world right now.

If you guys are so much into the "sexual compatibility" question, ask her if she is not a virgin (if she is worth it o), if she is a virgin, fuuccking take to a freaking gyno and find out about her sexual health.

Cc:
chatinent
collinsebuka
somebody1
Read.
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by Blecool(f): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lwkm... That number two sha. I have one ring in my bag,a man gave that to me, to show his commitment, he said he wud come see my parents,innocent me no knw say d man get hidden agenda.. He nw wanted to turn me to wife o,without doing d rite tin. Long story short,he wanted to just get btw my legs. Thank God i was nt so much into his ring, few mnths later,he got married.,leaving me with dat ring o. Ringr and commitment re world aparts abeg. Guys use dat to deceive ladies dis days. Ladies shine your eye and use ur head o. No mumu
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by Blecool(f): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
goingape1:
what if you find your man impotent, will you leave him?

ask yourself this question and meditate on it before you start asking others!
. If i find out my man is impotent, i would just divorce him straight, nt because he is impotent,bt because he hid d truth from me... Even God would nt ask why,i wud be justified.. He may be hidin other things,i dnt knw. I can forgv a lady who snatches my husband, bt nt a husband who wants to build our home on lies. Divorce straight. I hate deceit with passion
Re: 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) by goingape1: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Blecool:
. If i find out my man is impotent, i would just divorce him straight, nt because he is impotent,bt because he hid d truth from me... Even God would nt ask why,i wud be justified.. He may be hidin other things,i dnt knw. I can forgv a lady who snatches my husband, bt nt a husband who wants to build our home on lies. Divorce straight. I hate deceit with passion
good answer!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Handle A Cheating Husband / Girl Who Was Declared Missing In Ogun, Found After 9 Days / I Haven't Spoken To My Father In 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.