Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism (19998 Views)

March 9: Steer clear of Niger Delta - PDP cautious Buhari, APC / FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
I

1 Like

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Doyin2(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
zenmaster:
Babanla fake news

It can only be fake news to fake and economic illiterate people like you.

Inflation is different from recession!

No body is claiming that Nigeria is out of inflation!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Felixalex:

Very heavy nonsense

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Firefire:

No be only Gid embarassed

Rushing to post gibberish as usual. tongue

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Doyin2(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Symphony1:
Its only in Nig. that some group of OLD FOOLS think they can fool the whole down-trodden masses.

Dollar at N370 and Nigeria is out of recession.

What a Comedy!

Who could be more foolish that the person that cannot differentiate current exchange rate from current GDP rate.

The most annoying thing about people like you, is the abuse of others, in spite of absolute lack of knowledge and near zero intelligence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by GavelSlam: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
ensamy:
Lying Mohammed again with APC lies

I believe your entire household is still in recession.

3 Likes

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Doyin2:

It can only be fake news to fake and economic illiterate people like you.

Inflation is different from recession!

No body is claiming that Nigeria is out of inflation!!
This kind of sufferstication will make Lagos population to become 95% Igbo grin grin
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by GavelSlam: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Symphony1:
Its only in Nig. that some group of OLD FOOLS think they can fool the whole down-trodden masses.

Dollar at N370 and Nigeria is out of recession.

What a Comedy!

Go school you no gree.

3 Likes

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by ujezeez(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Felixalex:

Very heavy nonsense
Very very heavy nonsense,lol

1 Like

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by cstr1000: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Doyin2:

Who could be more foolish that the person that cannot differentiate current exchange rate from current GDP rate.

The most annoying thing about people like you, is the abuse of others, in spite of absolute lack of knowledge and near zero intelligence.
Shut the fucck up, you yoruba sycophant.
From the indices youR government posted, the gain is mostly due to increased oil sales thanks to a reduction in saudi oil sales.
Real sectors are still down, exchange rates are still abysmal, inflation is still high, there is nothing on ground to show that truely buhari has done anything to bring us out of recession.

2 Likes

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by cstr1000: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
These statistics are actually quite damning to those who know how to properly interpret them. This "recovery" is driven almost entirely by a slight improvement in the price of oil (driven by Saudi output cuts) and the cessation of bombing in the Niger Delta, with the non-oil part of the economy continuing to suffer under the strangulating currency policies Buhari has mandated to "defend" the Naira. In addition, a 0.55% growth rate is not enough to even keep Nigerians' income per capita stable, as the population is growing at about 2.5-3% per annum; what this number really says is that per capita income continues to [b]fall at a rate of -2% per year.[/b]

That is a clear analysis of the NBS report by omohayek.
Yoruba sycophants and aboki almajiris take note instead of selling ignorant people a dummy.

1 Like

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by sleazy5(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Prices of basic goods, services and necessities are still high. On the papers we are out of recession, but in the markets i doubt if we are...
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by cstr1000: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

I believe your entire household is still in recession.
You and your fellow sycophants even to the fourth generation, will pay for trying to deceive people by supporting gross Mal-administration and impoverishment of the Nigerian people by this dastardly government.

1 Like

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by cstr1000: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
sleazy5:
Prices of basic goods, services and necessities are still high. On the papers we are out of recession, but in the markets i doubt if we are...
we are not.
Buhari now has more money to play around with because saudi stopped selling a bit of oil. That is all.
Nothing has changed. Instead, it is probably going worse.
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by sleazy5(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
cstr1000:

we are not.
Buhari now has more money to play around with because saudi stopped selling a bit of oil. That is all.
Nothing has changed. Instead, it is probably going worse.

It's unfortunate. But mehn... i don't want it to get worse...
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by rkennyking(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
Please every well meaning Nigerian is invited to become a member of our peace loving association . It's an organisation where there is no Arewa, Biafra or Oduduwa. We respect right to self determination but also understand that we all are human and can't leave without one another. We respect every tribe and there's no majority nor minority. The first and most important thing is we are human , we want to be able to speak for every tribe in our Country . What we are WAZOBIA Youth
Quote me for more details please
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Stmiceel(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
This man said he is working. if you are trully working there would not be a need to score yourself. The Apc i know would come out again to reverse the statement. Inorder news the last time i checked the economic situation of this country. Nigeria is still at the center of resession.
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Doyin2:

Prof clap for yourself. why would I know the difference btw GDP and exchange rate, when recession to your type is just a word.

I guess your lineage has a hand in what Nigeria has been passing through, if not, You would have by-passed the abuse.

Go spend time in languishing areas, then come back in months time and correct your mistakes. Hiss...
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Doyin2:

Prof. clap for yourself. why would I know the difference btw GDP and exchange rate, when recession to your type is just a word.

I guess your lineage has a hand in what Nigeria has been passing through, if not, You would have by-passed the abuse.

Go spend time in languishing areas, then come back in months time and correct your mistakes. Hiss...
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Doyin2:

Prof. clap for yourself. why would I know the difference btw GDP and exchange rate, when recession to your type is just a word.

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

Go school you no gree.

You an epitome of the reason why hypocrisy is one of the factors, killing this country.

Prof. In practical, give me one reason, that Nigeria is out of recession?

See this township breed that was fed with cow milk, asking me to go and school.
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Before y all start masterbating, how many jobs have been created? Has the minimum wage jncresead for workers to adjust to current inflation levels?

When America was out of recession, there were job spikes. Besides I have heard this news before. And before you give me MouthAction,i am not a zombie nor a wailer.
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by smirn(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamSINZ:
Nonsense.

Keep deceiving yourselves and your zombies. Those fake figures don't mean shiit when prices of goods remain high and the naira keeps loosing against the dollar!

As usual, I expect APC's paid agents to come rejoice over this false news.
When it was negative GDP you believed the figures but now things are improving you don't want to believe. One good thing here is that your feelings about the record does not change anything but I just pity how you will continue miserable in pains because we are here for a better economy. See paining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by GavelSlam: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
cstr1000:

You and your fellow sycophants even to the fourth generation, will pay for trying to deceive people by supporting gross Mal-administration and impoverishment of the Nigerian people by this dastardly government.

The stats you believed when a recession was announced are the same stats you repudiate when it acknowledges an exit.

Isn't that gross hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by whizidude(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
fake news undecided
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Ovamboland(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Omeokachie:
When is exchange rate coming back to pre-2015 levels?

You guys should restore things back to where they were before you came and messed it all up.

Does Exchange rate move by wishful thinking?

No it took heavy looting and wastage of forex to crash the Naira, it will take heavier effort to save, block wastage and time for the heavy investment in rail and road to materialise and impact the economy, then Naira value may rise.

If wishes were Bentleys, even beggars will ride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Omeokachie: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ovamboland:

Does Exchange rate move by wishful thinking?

No it took heavy looting and wastage of forex to crash the Naira, it will take heavier effort to save, block wastage and time for the heavy investment in rail and road to materialise and impact the economy, then Naira value may rise.

If wishes were Bentleys, even beggars will ride

I see how wastages are being blocked by selling dollars to pilgrims at a rate manufacturers cant access it.

Una weldone with "years of wastage".
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Pecca: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Felixalex:

Very heavy nonsense
Over Very-Heavy-Nonsense
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Pecca: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Felixalex:

Very heavy nonsense
Over Very-Heavy-Nonsense

1 Like

Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by Felixalex(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin
Pecca:

Over Very-Heavy-Nonsense
Re: FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism by egopersonified(f): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
till pms sells for N99 per litre, all na wash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Election: INEC Cancels 149,576 Votes / Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins / Court Strikes Out Suit Against Ohakim Over Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.