Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road (10062 Views)

COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by LasgidiOnline(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has directed immediate repair of the bad portion of Makurdi – Lafia road which has almost split the road into two at Yelewata settlement on the outskirts of Makurdi the state capital.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FgXfKyZH1H0/Wa02eN0j9jI/AAAAAAAAiLQ/5srzJ4P2NUUcAt9zV39ZD7miBJ1WMaPrwCLcBGAs/s320/FB_IMG_1504523531366.jpg[/img]
The Governor Ortom asked CGGC Construction Company to immediately carry out rehabilitation of the failed portion of the road to make it motorable again.

According to him, work on the bad portion of the road will commence tomorrow and will be supervised by the Commissioner for Works, Transport and Energy, Hon. Emmanuel Manger.

Governor Ortom is concerned about the hardship faced on the Makurdi – Lafia road in the last two days by motorists and other Nigerians.

He restates the commitment of his administration to making life more meaningful for the people in various sectors of the economy.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/governor-samuel-ortom-orders-immediate.html

lalasticlala
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by Kashbwoyjnr: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Give us biafra and watch us be the next usa of africa, you can only see this in the zoo

4 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by greatmarshall(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by Nutase: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Okay now.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by vinnex: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Let the Gov. also order the immediate repair of Makurdi-Naka-Adoka road. Which also need urgent repairs to allevate the suffering of rural communities within.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by trustedgreatpro: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Get $4000 while working from home SEE PROOF
https://cut.sx/whatisthis
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by SirHouloo(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice move by the Mr governor....

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by IMASTEX: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by jobaltol: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
We Nigerians can never be proactive...always reacting to emergencies...i can bet..the road myst have been giving signs of collapse...but as usual...we go dey manage am till it gives way

7 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by CannyBrainy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Its about time sir
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by coolestchris(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
hmm good

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by SalamRushdie: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
Sarrki So this how your state looks like?? And you are carrying ipob matter like gala

Is he from Benue
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by hedonistic: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nigeria sef. So the so-called governor has to elaborately announce an order for a very bad portion of road to be fixed? Whose job is it to maintain the road?

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by ojun50(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Ordered with what backing him no go pay first?

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by UncleRichy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
his eyes just opened now abi ?

after the road has claimed lives....

after the road has degenerated to this worrisome level....

am waiting to hear how much the govt spent on repairing the road...

awon werey

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by Celestyn8213: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
ok na
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Probably, barrows would be used in picking up some gravel
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by ikwikwi: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pls the road should be repaired fast. Government should be proactive
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by DanseMacabre(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkalives how do you feel about yourself now?

Federal road indeed. After na you go dey form 'progressive'.

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by Ekakamba: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
kai!
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by sarrki(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Is he from Benue

Baba help me ask am ooooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by Danny287(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
They will always wait until it consumes a life before the work that has always been the case.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by omenkaLives(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
omenkalives how do you feel about yourself now?

Federal road indeed. After na you go dey form 'progressive'.
Oga, stop proving how dense you are to me repeatedly because I've seen enough already.

People like you live all your life in one secluded enclave with no idea whatsoever what the world around you looks like or how it works and type crap all over the place thinking you are making sense.

If a Potor governor fixes some gully erosion ravaged federal road in your enclave, does that make the roads a state road?

Makurdi Lafia road is a federal road and it is not the responsibility of states to fix federal roads. If he fixes it, fine, if he doesn't, you can't blame him.

How difficult is that for you to understand?

You may remain ignorant if that serves you well anyway. It is your right to do so.

Bye.

You shall henceforth be ignored like the nobody you are to me.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by Mekanus(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Naija matter Don tire me sef, I wish I can find my way outa this useless country. angry angry
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by aolawale025: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
At last he woke up from his slumber
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by DanseMacabre(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oga, stop proving your proving how dense you are to me repeatedly because I've seen enough already.

People like you live all your life in one secluded enclave with no idea whatsoever what the world around you looks like or how it works and type crap all over the place thinking you are making sense.

If a Potor governor fixes some gully erosion ravaged federal road in your enclave, does that make the roads a state road?

Makurdi Lafia road is a federal road and it is not the responsibility of states to fix federal roads. If he fixes it, fine, if he doesn't, you can't blame him.

How difficult is that for you to understand?

You may remain ignorant if that serves you well anyway. It is your right to do so.

Bye.

You shall henceforth be ignored like the nobody you are to me.

My friend shut it there and swallow your words. I understand that this rant is your shallow way of trying to save face anyway.

Progressive my black ass.

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
Give us biafra and watch us be the next usa of africa, you can only see this in the zoo

U can only b like benin Republic
U will depend on Nigeria for everything
U don't seem to know Nigeria potentials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road by dizzyime: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Coming after his group made a U- turn on the quit notice issued to Igbos living in the North, President of Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF), Shettima Yerima, in a talk with The Sun, revealed that his first spouse is from Calabar, and he has such huge numbers of Igbo companions. He likewise went further to uncover that he has nothing against the Igbos. Read more. http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/ metro/many-friends-igbo-first-wife-calabar-arewa- youth-president-reveal/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina / Elevated Terror Alert: Buhari summons Emergency Security Meeting On Monday / Atiku, Obi Reject Tinubu’s Victory, Begin Legal Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.