Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Consistent 1.5+ Odds Daily Tips for a successful 7 daysRollover - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Consistent 1.5+ Odds Daily Tips for a successful 7 daysRollover (2097 Views)

Daily Tips Of 5 Odds Available Here Whatsapp Group Link / Best 2 Odds Daily Tips / 2 - 3 Odds Free Daily Tips - 99% Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consistent 1.5+ Odds Daily Tips for a successful 7 daysRollover by Justycxx(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Actually online virtual betting is my perfect niche as I totally understand it and has also developed successful strategies and identified loopholes that has high level of consistency, however the whole idea of "rollover" is very nice because with discipline, good prediction and some luck, little capital can be transformed to reasonable cash. Hence, I decided to contribute my own quota to the rollover idea and help all of us that really believe and know for sure that there's massive possibility of earning some income from sports betting. With my prediction wits, experience and good data analysis I will be posting daily tips here on this thread. odds may not be as high as many would prefer but it sure would be reasonable and significant. I'd advice we stay realistic, discipline and also eliminate every form of greed, instead of aiming to rollover for a whole month, we can rollover for a week, divide the amount, rollover half for the next week, divide the amount again, rollover one-third for the next week, and so on. so if you find this interesting then all you have to do is stay glued to this thread and you will never regret you did. Tips commence from Today.

Anyway if you are interested in a successful online virtual strategy then hit me up on 08170663698 whatsapp only.

But for your daily 1.5+ tips. get it all free on this thread.

Let's go winning!!.
Re: Consistent 1.5+ Odds Daily Tips for a successful 7 daysRollover by Justycxx(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tips for today

Moldova vs wales--- tip (2) @ 1.25

gimnastic vs lugo--- tip (under 1.5 HT) @1.30

total odds @ 1.625

Let's go winning!!!

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea 1 : 2 Full Time / Morata Creates History Is Chelsea Win / Daniel Amokachi’s Beautiful Daughter Graduates From A School In Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.