Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Happy Valentine To Everybody! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Valentine To Everybody! (1151 Views)

Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note / Share Some Good Words On This Valentine To Some One Special On Nairaland / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentine To Everybody! by Orikinla(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2007
Happy Valentine to you all!

Including all the Amebos and whispering campaigners and others (names witheld)

I love you all intoto.
(read between the line)

There is a Valentine Party here in our estate.
If you can make it, you are welcome.
I can even find you a companion from the Monkey Village.

Happy Valentine to Estella, who made us all proud last Sunday at the New York Couture Fashion Week.
She rocked NY!
Nigeria loves you!

Love one, love all.
Re: Happy Valentine To Everybody! by seunwiz: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2007
Thanks Hon, u too kiss

(1) (Reply)

Now She Is Speaking Spanish / Who Is Real Here And How Do U Kwn The Heart Of A Genuine Man / It's Two Weeks Now, Is It Not Too Early To Tell Her How I Feel About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.