Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Tasha The Cute GSD - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tasha The Cute GSD (13625 Views)

Meet Jack The Cute GSD / Tasha’s Cuties are available for sale / My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Eveezy(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Bisinuola:
He is also starting to reject dry foods too angry,,,, you only feed it rice fish and bones and she is as big as that? Really
Gene plays a major role, whatever you feed your dog, just make sure its sufficient, maybe she would have looked better if fed on those imported food. Butit really doesnt matter if ur dog doesnt have a good gene
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Eveezy:

Gene plays a major role, whatever you feed your dog, just make sure its sufficient, maybe she would have looked better if fed on those imported food. Butit really doesnt matter if ur dog doesnt have a good gene
spot on chief
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Bisinuola: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please can you start adding salt and maggi to a four months gsd puppy food
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Adorable Tasha should be giving birth by the second week of March, if my calculations are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by mercy348(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2019
y will u add salt and Maggi do u want to kill d dog or damage the dog vital organ
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Countrykvng(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
14teenK:
Adorable Tasha should be giving birth by the second week of March, if my calculations are right.

please keep me updated.. I want to get a pup from her litter..09080401432
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Countrykvng:

please keep me updated.. I want to get a pup from her litter..09080401432
sure thing.
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Eveezy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
14teenK:
The pack
What happened to this other member of the pack?
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Eveezy:

What happened to this other member of the pack?
very much alive but not around anymore
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2019
Our most adorable Tasha is finally a mother for the first time. She gave birth to 8pups this morning, one was still birth.
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Countrykvng(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
14teenK:
Our most adorable Tasha is finally a mother for the first time. She gave birth to 8pups this morning, one was still birth.

congrats..I hope we get more updates on how the pups turn up and their sale..
I will be getting one pup from them if price permits..��
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Countrykvng(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Countrykvng:

congrats..I hope we get more updates on how the pups turn up and their sale.. I will be getting one pup from them if price permits..��
where do you base?
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Countrykvng:

where do you base?
sure thing boss, pups and mom are doing great. I reside in Lagos.
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by petlover1: 12:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Op whats your number or can u message me on 08065572976..would love to pick one puppy
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2019
petlover1:
Op whats your number or can u message me on 08065572976..would love to pick one puppy
sure thing boss.
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Bomae: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2019
telegram group to learn more
https:///CanineEducation

many common dog diseases can either be prevented or treated with available vaccines. Its important for u to be aware

Dogs can contact many diseases wither transmitted by contact with other infected dogs, food, polluted environment or others.

Rabies:

This is transmitted by bites from infected animals. Symptoms include seizures, paralysis, aggression and lack of coordination etc

If u dnt treat quickly, rabies is can be fatal.

Distemper:

Transmitted by contact with secretions from an infected dog’s nose. Causes pneumonia and seizures. There is no cure for the disease. Several vaccines exist that prevent the disease. Distemper is the leading cause of infectious disease death in dogs.

Parvovirus:

Usually Transmitted by exposure to contaminated feces. Causes vomiting and diarrhea. There treatment is intensive, requiring intravenous fluids and medications but there is no guarantee of recovery. Ur dog may or may not be lucky. Parvovirus is Mainly a disease of unvaccinated puppies and dogs. younger pups are more likely than older dogs to die.

Hepatitis (Adenovirus):

The Virus is found in feces and saliva. Causes fever, vomiting, and diarrhea. Treatment consists of aggressive fluid therapy. Often fatal, but prevented through vaccination.

Parainfluenza:

Transmitted by nasal secretions. Causes coughing and sneezing. Antibiotic treatment helps speed recovery.

Bordetella:

Transmitted by nasal secretions. Causes coughing and sneezing. Antibiotic treatment helps control symptoms.

Lyme disease:

Transmitted by ticks. Causes fever and joint inflammation. Treatment with antibiotics usually successful.

Leptospirosis:

Picked up from water contaminated by infected urine. Causes kidney and liver disease. Many infections go unnoticed. severe infections are often fatal.

Giardia:

Picked up by drinking contaminated water. Causes diarrhea. Treated with antibiotics

Join us on telegram group to learn all u need to knw about dogs.

Www.canineedu.com (Under Construction)
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2019
Update!!! Tasha gave birth to 12pups on her first delivery, amazing number, unfortunately one was still born. Both pups and mom are doing amazingly great, and she is taking care of them adequately. We’ve got 6males and 5females

1 Like

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by johnnyn1(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2019
14teenK:
Update!!! Tasha gave birth to 12pups on her first delivery, amazing number, unfortunately one was still born. Both pups and mom are doing amazingly great, and she is taking care of them adequately. We’ve got 6males and 5females
Congratulations bro. That’s a good one.
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
johnnyn1:

Congratulations bro. That’s a good one.
thanks chief
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by nzaghibaba(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Send me a msg of d amount on whatsapp 08050446447. Need 2, male n female.
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Countrykvng(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=14teenK post=76932978]Update!!! Tasha gave birth to 12pups on her first delivery, amazing number, unfortunately one was still born. Both pups and mom are doing amazingly great, and she is taking care of them adequately. We’ve got 6males and 5females[/quot

where in Lagos are you?
please msg me on WhatsApp..I want to get a female pup..09080401432
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by TIDDOLL(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
14teenK:

Wow!!

Congrats bro.
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Bomae: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Anxiety in dogs

Join our telegram group to learn more about dogs.

Www.canineedu.com

Dogs suffer from anxiety which leafs to several behavioral issues. U dog can suddenly become aggressive, destructive. There are steps u can take to help ur dog live without been anxious.

What Causes Dog Anxiety?

Dog anxiety can have several causes which are
Fear,
Separation,
Aging, etc

Fear anxiety can be caused by loud noises, strange people or animals, new or strange environments, specific situations like the vet’s office cos the dog knws he would be injected� , car rides etc

Dogs with separation anxiety are unable to find comfort when they are left alone or separated from their family members. This anxiety often manifests itself in undesirable behaviors, such as urinating and defecating in the house, destroying furniture and furnishings, and barking. When u lock or chain up a dog it can also cause this.

Age-related anxiety affects older dogs and can be associated with cognitive dysfunction syndrome (CDS). In dogs with CDS, memory, learning, perception, and awareness start to decline, similar to the early stages of Alzheimer's disease in humans. This understandably leads to anxiety in senior dogs.

Symptoms of Anxiety

So how can u tell if ur dog has anxiety? Look out for sudden
Aggression,
Urinating or defecating in the house,
Drooling,
Panting,
Destructive behavior,
Depression,
Excessive barking,
Pacing,
Restlessness,
Repetitive or compulsive behaviors

By far the most dangerous symptom of dog anxiety is aggression. This aggression can be targeted directly or indirectly, depending on the situation. Direct aggression occurs when a dog acts aggressively toward people or other animals.

Indirect aggression can be equally dangerous, and often happens when a person comes bween the dog and the source of the dog’s aggression, such as another dog. Even if a dog is prevented from harming others, aggressive behaviors such as growling or barking can lead to dangerous situations for humans and dogs.

Urinating and defecating in the house is a common symptom of separation anxiety. Anxious dogs often work themselves up to the point that they pee or poop in the house, even if they are housebroken. This is frustrating for owners and can cause damage to property, not to mention the unpleasantness of the cleanup.

Destructive behavior is also common with separation anxiety. The damage is usually located around entry and exit points, like doorways and windows, but dogs in a state of heightened anxiety are also at risk of harming themselves.

Attempts to break out of dog crates or cage, windows, and even doors can result in painful injuries and expensive vet treatments.

Treating Dog Anxiety

The best way to treat anxiety is to knw the cause and talk with a vet. They can help you identify the type of anxiety ur dog suffers from and the possible causes and triggers hats if u cant tell.

Vets can also rule out any other medical conditions that could be causing ur dog’s symptoms of anxiety.

Since anxiety is often caused by a variety of factors, the best way to treat it is usually through a combination of training, preventative strategies, and in some cases, medications.

U can train ur dog to get used to the things that makes him anxious and also desensitize him. U should slowly introduce the dog to the source of anxiety, preferably in small doses and at a decreased intensity. Repeated exposure and rewarding positive behavior can go a long way toward managing anxiety.

Anxiety Medications for Dogs:

Some cases of anxiety are so severe that ur vet may recommend medications or natural therapies. antidepressants are occasionally prescribed for dogs with anxiety. anxiety-producing events like thunderstorms, fireworks, or car rides, ur vet might can also provide some medication like an antidepressant to help ur dog cope with the stress.

Preventing Dog Anxiety

It is hard to predict if a dog will develop anxiety, but there are ways to help a new dog or puppy avoid anxiety-related problems.

One of the best things u can do is learn to read dog body language. Knowing when ur dog is uncomfortable or scared can help u avoid negative experiences or use them as a positive training moment.

Body language can also tell u when a dog is getting anxious, which is useful if ur dog has a history of aggression-related anxiety.

Proper socialization can prevent the development of anxiety. Introducing ur dog to new people, dogs, animals, places, sounds and experiences can help them avoid an exaggerated response down the road.

Obedience training is an essential tool for preventing and managing anxiety. It lays the foundation of a healthy relationship and establishes trust. A well-trained dog is easier to socialize than a dog without training.

Exercise and Nutrition

Regular exercise and stimulation are crucial for a dog’s development, physical, and mental well-being. A stimulated dog is less likely to pick up destructive behaviors, and good nutrition is equally important for ur dog's health. Make sure u allow ur dog play everyday.

If ur dog has been diagnosed with anxiety, you can also try to avoid or prevent situations that trigger ur dog’s anxiety.

If the source of the anxiety cannot be avoided, preventative measures like leashes, body harnesses, and, in some cases, basket muzzles can prevent dangerous situations. Once u knw ur dog's triggers, u can prepare for these situations ahead of time.

Join our telegram group to learn more about dogs.

Www.canineedu.com
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=Countrykvng post=76943227][/quote] chat me on WhatsApp on 19038848176 (add plus before the 1)
Call: 09079475973
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Cruzmiles: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
You for mate Tasha with a male that is bigger than her na
Now how her male children wan big reach now
Pray the puppies grow big as her
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Eveezy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cruzmiles:
You for mate Tasha with a male that is bigger than her na
Now how her male children wan big reach now
Pray the puppies grow big as her
Hmm, puppies most times take 80% from d dam, plus there are other things you look for in a male, since his female is taller, he doesnt necessarily need a tall male, rather should seek for a male that has what she doesnt have
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Eveezy:

Hmm, puppies most times take 80% from d dam, plus there are other things you look for in a male, since his female is taller, he doesnt necessarily need a tall male, rather should seek for a male that has what she doesnt have
correctly said, the plan was for the pups to have the coat of the sire, and the gracefulness of the dam.
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by CrazyJill: 4:00am On Mar 27, 2019
In general, if you are looking for a stylish hat, you can look at some good options in this online store https://www.myfitteds.com/collections/marvel. I have already ordered caps here several times and I am very pleased with new caps. They look really cool. The last thing I bought is a marvel hat.
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Cruzmiles: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Eveezy:

So majority of puppies take after the mother
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Cruzmiles: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2019
14teenK:
correctly said, the plan was for the pups to have the coat of the sire, and the gracefulness of the dam.
I pray they turn out that way
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Eveezy(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Cruzmiles:

So majority of puppies take after the mother
Yeah, but the sire if unique with a dominant gene, could add its dominant features
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Cruzmiles: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2019
Eveezy:

Yeah, but the sire if unique with a dominant gene, could add its dominant features
Good sire o
Lovely black Mask
I just want the puppies to be big like the mother
It will make them look perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations / Official Clip From Port Harcourt Dogwalk 2017 / Does Your Dog Kill Rats, Birds And Other Animals? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.