Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (13340 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by adepeter2027(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hier:

I think I miss Adepeter26, where is he
Hahahaha. Lol, he's the one responding oo

Long time sha
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by godfromGod: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Toks2008... how far... you tried small for this your thread sha
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
godfromGod:

Good research... That is the case bro... According to the Koran, Someone is crucified instead of Jesus, and he is coming back... Look into it carefully, the Bible itself said "It is appointed unto man to die once, and after death is judgement" .... For me the Koran come clear in this aspect as it also said human can only die once... Now for Christian to believe that Jesus died on the cross and he is coming again (as a human) is not really valid except if he is coming back in spirit.

And also... The mission of Jesus according to bible taking a look at it outside of religion view is somehow dumb... When God wants to eradicate the killing of animals for forgiveness of sin, how can God requested so much that he gave his sons life when he can just forgive us without shedding the blood of innocent Jesus for HE is merciful...

and meanwhile to validate the Koran proof that someone else was crucified instead of Jesus

When the time when Jesus would be captured was near, it was said in the bible that He prayed to God that if possible he should save him from the death as he is afraid and after the prayer there was light from above which is a sign of a prayer been answered

now fast forward to when he is on the cross, Jesus made a statement, "My lord, my Lord why hast thou forsaken me" meanwhile think of it, if truly it was Jesus who knows his father would never leave him for a sec said that... and also it is said that who ever keep pushing to the end shall be saved... This statement made by Jesus show that he can't bear the pain for making such utterance.

in other view.. to the prayer he made, that means God has really forsook him by letting him die on the cross and made a statement like someone who doesn't know what his father is up to.

This is why I will always take Koran more reasonable than Bible

Iamirreligious

cheesy cheesy cheesy

buabuabuabuabua (laughing like an atheist)

Nice one but I will be back to respond...off to church for mid week service *winks*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by godfromGod: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lala spotted.

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by godfromGod: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Toks2008:

Nice one but I will be back to respond...off to church for mid week service *winks*
Issokay
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
godfromGod:

Good research... That is the case bro... According to the Koran, Someone is crucified instead of Jesus, and he is coming back... Look into it carefully, the Bible itself said "It is appointed unto man to die once, and after death is judgement" .... For me the Koran come clear in this aspect as it also said human can only die once... Now for Christian to believe that Jesus died on the cross and he is coming again (as a human) is not really valid except if he is coming back in spirit.

And also... The mission of Jesus according to bible taking a look at it outside of religion view is somehow dumb... When God wants to eradicate the killing of animals for forgiveness of sin, how can God requested so much that he gave his sons life when he can just forgive us without shedding the blood of innocent Jesus for HE is merciful...

and meanwhile to validate the Koran proof that someone else was crucified instead of Jesus

When the time when Jesus would be captured was near, it was said in the bible that He prayed to God that if possible he should save him from the death as he is afraid and after the prayer there was light from above which is a sign of a prayer been answered

now fast forward to when he is on the cross, Jesus made a statement, "My lord, my Lord why hast thou forsaken me" meanwhile think of it, if truly it was Jesus who knows his father would never leave him for a sec said that... and also it is said that who ever keep pushing to the end shall be saved... This statement made by Jesus show that he can't bear the pain for making such utterance.

in other view.. to the prayer he made, that means God has really forsook him by letting him die on the cross and made a statement like someone who doesn't know what his father is up to.

This is why I will always take Koran more reasonable than Bible

Iamirreligious

cheesy cheesy cheesy

buabuabuabuabua (laughing like an atheist)

Yeah I don show....

Now let me quickly address the two vital issues you raised.

First about the Quran citation of someone else dying in the place of Jesus or someone taking the face of Jesus...

Please be informed that there was no place in the original Quran texts where that was written but it was some scholars that gave their different interpretation as I explained above...and unfortunately some Muslims held on to that without doing their proper findings.

Here is the original Quranic citation...

Arabic
ﻭَﻗَﻮْﻟِﻬِﻢْ ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﻗَﺘَﻠْﻨَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻤَﺴِﻴﺢَ ﻋِﻴﺴَﻰ ﺍﺑْﻦَ ﻣَﺮْﻳَﻢَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻗَﺘَﻠُﻮﻩُ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﺻَﻠَﺒُﻮﻩُ ﻭَﻟَٰﻜِﻦ ﺷُﺒِّﻪَ ﻟَﻬُﻢْ ﻭَﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺍﺧْﺘَﻠَﻔُﻮﺍ ﻓِﻴﻪِ ﻟَﻔِﻲ ﺷَﻚٍّ ﻣِّﻨْﻪُ ﻣَﺎ ﻟَﻬُﻢ ﺑِﻪِ ﻣِﻦْ ﻋِﻠْﻢٍ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﺗِّﺒَﺎﻉَ ﺍﻟﻈَّﻦِّ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻗَﺘَﻠُﻮﻩُ ﻳَﻘِﻴﻨًﺎ
Transliteration
Waqawlihim inna qatalna almaseeh a AAeesa ibna maryama rasoola Alla hi wama qataloohu wama salaboohu wala kin shubbiha lahum wa-inna allath eena ikhtalafoo feehi lafee shakkin minhu ma lahum bihi min AAilmin illa ittiba AAa a l thth anni wama qataloohu yaqeena n

Literal
(Word by Word)
And for their saying, "Indeed, we killed the Messiah, Isa, son (of) Maryam, (the) Messenger (of) Allah." And not they killed him and not they crucified him but it was made to appear (so) to them. And indeed, those who differ in it (are) surely in doubt about it. Not for them about it [of] (any) knowledge except (the) following (of) assumption. And not they killed him, certainly.

This citation was misconstrued by many Muslims because this was never a denial of christ historic crucifixion story but the Quran is simply confirming that Jesus can not be killed in the real sense but he only went through a transition for the purpose he was sent to earth.
Secondly about Jesus being forsaken on the cross...Please be informed that Jesus words were actually a pointer to two things...

1.His words point to something far different. They point to the fact that when Jesus died on the cross, all our sins—without exception—were transferred to Him.

He was without sin,but as He died all our sins were placed on Him, and He became the final and complete sacrifice for our sins. And in that moment He was banished from the presence of God , for sin cannot exist in God’s presence.

His cry speaks of this truth; He endured the separation from God that you and I deserve.

This is a profound truth—and yet it also should bring us great comfort. Because Christ died for us, we need not fear death or Hell or judgment! The Bible says, “For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God” (1 Peter 3:18).

2.He was re-enacting the fact that indeed he is the Messiah by quoting Psalm 22:1 which is "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?'

Many Jews were present who knew about the Old testament and the prophecies about Jesus and by saying those words,they became even more aware of the fact that indeed,he is the promised messaih.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Let's have a run through of what the Quran says about Jesus and we will realize that any Muslim who does not believe in Jesus is indeed a Bad Muslim.

Quran 2:87
We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit.

2:136
We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them . . .

2:253 . . .
To Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit.

3:45
O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

3:46
"He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."

3:48
And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel.

3:49
And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe."

3:50
(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

3:52
When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah?"

3:55
Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute."

3:59
The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam . . .

3:84 . . . and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord.

4:157
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";-but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

4:163
We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms.

4:171
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.

4:172
Christ disdaineth nor to serve and worship Allah . . .

5:17
In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary.

5:46
And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.

5:72
They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode.

5:75
Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food.

5:78
Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.

5:110
O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

5:112
Behold! the disciples, said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear Allah, if ye have faith."

5:114
Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us-for the first and the last of us-a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)."

5:116
Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart . . ."

6:85
And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous.
9:30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah.

9:31
They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

19:19
He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."

19:20
She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"

19:21
He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': It is a matter (so) decreed."

19:22
So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.

19:27
At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!"

19:30
He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet."

19:31
"And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live."

19:32
"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable."

19:33
"So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!"

19:34
Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

19:88
They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"

19:91
That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious.

19:92
For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

21:91
And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples.

23:50
And We made the son of Mary and his mother as a Sign: We gave them both shelter on high ground, affording rest and security and furnished with springs.

33:7
And remember We took from the prophets their covenant: As (We did) from thee: from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn covenant.

42:13
The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah-the which We have sent by inspiration to thee-and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

43:57
When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!

43:61
And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

43:63
When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me."

57:27
We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy . . .

61:6
And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

61:14
O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah: As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples, "We are Allah's helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by XTLikeNat777: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Christianity is not a religion but a way of life!!! A Christ-like living culture!!!!

Isam is religion according to the Qur'an
Buddhism
Etc

But not CHRISTIANITY!!
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
XTLikeNat777:
Christianity is not a religion but a way of life!!! A Christ-like living culture!!!!

Isam is religion according to the Qur'an
Buddhism
Etc

But not CHRISTIANITY!!

Well all I know,the world has tagged Islam and Christianity as religions.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Hier(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
adepeter2027:
Hahahaha. Lol, he's the one responding oo
Long time sha
Loooooool, thanks boss

Your absence was felt. Jah bless ya
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by adepeter2027(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hier:

Loooooool, thanks boss

Your absence was felt. Jah bless ya
its that stupid mod called mydn (ọmọ mase anfani, omo àlè jatijati) that banned my ID.

Since then, I just weak for NL

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Hier(m): 3:25am On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:
its that stupid mod called mydn (ọmọ mase anfani, omo àlè jatijati) that banned my ID.

Since then, I just weak for NL

haaa, I got frustrated for almost two weeks, I could not log in with browsers I access the site with. Its been long otematum came around, hahn self, na once in a while.

yea, I noticed my bans were too much, and i felt like, okay, am no longer using that one again,and here am I. A product of my decision
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by hahn(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Hier:

haaa, I got frustrated for almost two weeks, I could not log in with browsers I access the site with. Its been long otematum came around, hahn self, na once in a while.

yea, I noticed my bans were too much, and i felt like, okay, am no longer using that one again,and here am I. A product of my decision

I no fit lie, debating with theists is like pouring water in a basket.

I will rather focus on my own websites
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by adepeter2027(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hier:

Religion section not interesting again.

It's now battle/beef section
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Hier(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

Religion section not interesting again.

It's now battle/beef section

Funny enough, I was really blessed by this, you know, in the former moniker, I do see athiest as this people I just wish I could disactivate their account, recently, I was hostile to hopefullandlord, and made fun of chemystery and otematum seem to be regular customer, though, 1sharon was a bit upset at me recently. .

It was recently, I felt, am not getting something right, though akint*m has considered me on my former moniker, claiming I was deluded and so. But I started respecting, after he said, he was once a fellowship president. But anyway, I believe we are all great minds and this section is home to me. I feel like, all the best post should be brought here, like football, fashion and business ideas.

I could remember one of the best thread then and bennyann mentioned Godsmopol and I was like, why will you mention me on that thread, I almost took it up. But I kept quite, the thread was about contributors to religion section. Obinna58 was at his best on e thread, hahn and I once met on a thread where a Ghana pastor bills member about 5000 dollars and on and
for different donations esp his popular pic where one truck disposing trash on his comment after comment. And am like. What the . . .

.Adepeter2027 broke me down with his reply my greetings recently, I really didn't want to, but i did, i was expecting a snub actually but the response stunned me, i was caught unaware. Though, now that akint©m offline, its a relieve kinda, but we all here see daily and we are unconsciously building bonds overtime not knowing. I would say, Revd Adepeter26 converted me..

I'm still growing daily

2 Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Hier(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
godfromGod:
Lala spotted.

Loooooool, baba, your eye sharp ooooo, ops bin dey mention the guy anyhow. our own oam5j no dey enter this place. the last post dey mod post be say, him dey fine wife, I just look say, see this flirtist
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by adepeter2027(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hier:

Funny enough, I was really blessed by this, you know, in the former moniker, I do see athiest as this people I just wish I could disactivate their account, recently, I was hostile to hopefullandlord, and made fun of chemystery and otematum seem to be regular customer, though, 1sharon was a bit upset at me recently. .

It was recently, I felt, am not getting something right, though akint*m has considered me on my former moniker, claiming I was deluded and so. But I started respecting, after he said, he was once a fellowship president. But anyway, I believe we are all great minds and this section is home to me. I feel like, all the best post should be brought here, like football, fashion and business ideas.

I could remember one of the best thread then and bennyann mentioned Godsmopol and I was like, why will you mention me on that thread, I almost took it up. But I kept quite, the thread was about contributors to religion section. Obinna58 was at his best on e thread, hahn and I once met on a thread where a Ghana pastor bills member about 5000 dollars and on and
for different donations esp his popular pic where one truck disposing trash on his comment after comment. And am like. What the . . .

.Adepeter2027 broke me down with his reply my greetings recently, I really didn't want to, but i did, i was expecting a snub actually but the response stunned me, i was caught unaware. Though, now that akint©m offline, its a relieve kinda, but we all here see daily and we are unconsciously building bonds overtime not knowing. I would say, Revd Adepeter26 converted me..

I'm still growing daily

2 Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
Hahahaha....

@bold.

Fact
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Came here to see the facts...... ... As always, just false facts. Toks, you should continue with your topics in romance. You do better there.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by bennyann: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hier:

I'm still growing daily

shocked are you Godsmopol?
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by adepeter2027(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
udatso:
Came here to see the facts...... ... As always, just false facts. Toks, you should continue with your topics in romance. You do better there.
HAhahahaha

How dare you talk of our toks2008 like that..

Toks is fighting for god
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Toks2008:
It is quite disheartening that the world has turned upsidedown in the name of religion and rather than for religion to bring peace to the world,it has instead brought chaos,enmity,death and so much negativity.

The Muslim parents try to make their children "Good muslims" and Similarly, Christian parents try to make their children "Good Christians",but unfortunately,this seemingly innocuous act makes a child biased or at least strongly inclined towards a particular religion and when the child grows up, he/she has a strong set of beliefs and practices and automatically considers all other "religions "wrong". hence any attempt to convert to another religion faces a lot of problems.

For how long shall we continue in this unwarranted bugaboo in the name of defending a certain religion?is it really worth the stress?

I present to you 10 facts about Islam and Christianity that will leave many dumbfounded.

Let's see these facts.

1.Christianity and islam were not created by God but are man made. While Islam in its conceptual meaning simply means "to surrender to God" which automatically means anyone who submits or acknowledges GOD as his or her creator is practising Islam.
And talking about christianity,God never called anyone this and in fact the pagans at Antioch were the first people to use that word to describe the apostles (Acts 11:26; 26:28)

Perhaps you should focus on Christianity alone. Allah called our religion Islam and addressed His believers as Muslims. So how is this quoted trash a fact when it's actually false.

2.God does not recognize any religion but only those who truly worship him in truth
:

Whether you claim to be a Christian or a Muslim, whether you convert from Islam to Christianity or visavs, it is inconsequential to GOD and he cares less but only recognizes those who worship him in spirit and in truth.John 4:24
So your reference was to support your fact for Christianity. Where is the reference for Islam. You have no proof as regards Islam and yet you call it a fact?

3.Whether you pray to God in a mosque or in a church,whether you celebrate eld fitir or easter or whether you celebrate Eld kibir or Christmas, it does not matter to GOD but only the salvation of your soul matters to him.

Romans 14;6-8 says..
"He who observes a special day does so to the Lord; he who eats does so to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. For none of us
lives to himself alone, and none of us dies
to himself alone.If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.…
Again, another set of empty words with no proof. This thread was supposed to be about Islam and Christianity and here you are only focusing on Christianity. Perhaps you have no evidence to support your supposed facts about Islam. You should change the title of this thread promptly

4.In Paradise(Jannah),there are no Muslims or Christians, no religion,no mosque or church
but only those whose names are written in the book of life.

Revelation 21:22
"I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple".

Revelation 21:27
"Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life".
Same shit

5.Both Prophet Muhamed (S.A.W) and Jesus christ are from one man, Abraham:

It may surprise some people to know that Ishmael the first son of Abraham is the ancestor of prophet Muhamed(S.A.W) and Isaac the second son of Abraham is the ancestor of Jesus christ.

Ishmael is recognized as an important prophet and patriarch of Islam.Ishmael was the firstborn of Abraham, born to him from his second wife Hagar. Ishmael is recognized by Muslims as the ancestor of several prominent Arab tribes and being the forefather of prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)

And the book of Mathew chp1 clearly highlighted the lineage from Isaac to Jesus.
[/quote]
The only unarguable fact

6.No one will ever enter paradise just by being a good Christian or good Muslim
but the only condition to get into paradise is to believe in Jesus and it is a good thing that both religions believe in Jesus but anyone who does not believe in Jesus and his redemptive power will never enter the kingdom of GOD no matter the good works he or she does as a Christian or Muslim.

John 3:15
"so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life".

This is the mistake you guys make. You would use the bible to justify your claims against Muslims. If Muslims believed in your bible, there won't be Muslims. I am actually disappointed that you are equally guilty of this

7.Christians and Muslims believe in one GOD and pray to one GOD but only call him different names.

Muslims call him Allah which is the Arabic name while Christians call him Jehovah or Yaweh which is the same GOD in Hebrew language.

True in most cases.

8.Christianity and Islam are the same when you compare the stories of the bible and the Quran except some variations which makes it look different and regarding Jesus,there have been misconceptions by the Muslims who say Christians call Jesus the son of GOD.

The truth is that Jesus is not the biological son of GOD but a divine son chosen by GOD himself to be just as any earthly father can choose to make anyone a son by adoption and give him authority so GOD made Jesus his son divinely and gave him powers beyond human comprehension.
I thought this thread was supposed to point out irrefutable factsabout islam and Christianity but this point here shows how biased you are. If I were to refute this, we would start a whole new argument. I think you should learn to stick tothe scope of the discourse.

9.The only condition that will take us to paradise has nothing to do with religion but only if we accept Jesus as our saviour by accepting his sacrifice on the cross.

And here you finally exposed your true intentions. But I have to admit your method of evangelism is pathetic.

Many Muslims say Jesus was never crucified because the misconstrued that part of the Quran that states;
"That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him , but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. (4:157,Yusif Ali)

This part of the Quran was in no way discrediting the true account of the cruxifiction of Jesus but only making it clear that Jesus was in the real sense not killed but only went through a transition while his enemies were foolish and myopic in their thoughts boasting that they crucified him just like the Quran clearly states.
If after reading a very explicit statement that HE WAS NOT KILLED NOR CRUCIFIED from the quran and you are still trying to input what wasn't written in the quran into it, then I have to say you are worse than the nairaland bigots sir.

So in essence,those Muslims claiming that Jesus was never crucified got that Quran verse all wrong because the Quran agrees in totality the divinity of Jesus and the Quran also agrees that he was born of a virgin,that he did many miracles and that he was actually crucified and that he is coming back again
May God deliver you from falsehood. Bring a proof from the quran that supports that claim I just striked out or apologise for making such erroneous statements.

10.There is no need for anyone to change his or her religion either from Islam to Christianity of visavis in order to enter paradise.

As a Muslim,you can continue to practise Islam by going to mosque to pray,by observing all the daily prayers,by performing hajj or observing the Islamic festivals and many more...as long as you accept Jesus as your saviour(even without changing your religion) you are automatically a believer in Jesus christ which is never the same as being a Christian.

There are many people who practise Christianity but are not believers in christ and such will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
I think you are confused. You should have focused on romance section

*Islam urges Muslims to believe in Jesus and in fact any Muslim who does not believe in Jesus is not a good Muslim

Quran 5:46
And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.

The next question should be "in Islamic terms, what does belief in a prophet entail?" you would do yourself a huge favour knowing what it means in Islam than translating it in Christianity terms.

Here are 5 interesting facts also in the Quran about Jesus...

Here are 6 facts Muslims believe about Jesus

-Jesus , Mary, and the angel Gabriel are all in the Quran » (as are Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and a bunch of other Bible characters).

-Muslims believe that Jesus (called "Isa" in Arabic ) was a prophet of God, was born to a virgin (Mary), and will return to Earth before the Day of Judgment to restore justice and to defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false messiah"wink, also known as the Antichrist. All of which may sound pretty familiar to many Christians.

-Mary (called " Maryam " in Arabic) has an entire chapter in the Quran named for her — the only chapter in the Quran named for a female figure. In fact, Mary is the only woman to be mentioned by name in the entire Quran and strangely, Mary is mentioned more times in the Quran than in the entire New Testament.

-Just as with all the other prophets, including Mohammed , Muslims recite, "Peace be upon him" every time we refer to Jesus.

-Muslims believe that Jesus performed miracles: The Quran discusses several of Jesus's miracles, including giving sight to the blind, healing lepers, raising the dead, and breathing life into clay birds
true.

In conclusion, while the world worry their heads about religion,God is only interested in those who are believers in christ because it is only this set of people that matters to God .

One of the simplest definition of fact is a thing that is indisputably the case. Pretty sure by now you must have seen how disputable your facts opinions are

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

HAhahahaha

Toks is fighting for god
checkout my rebuttal and you would have a second opinion to that
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Brothers, simple advice, be filled with the Holy Spirit and the people will be willing

If not, you will just be preaching sermons

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
udatso:

Let's see these facts.

Perhaps you should focus on Christianity alone. Allah called our religion Islam and addressed His believers as Muslims. So how is this quoted trash a fact when it's actually false.

So your reference was to support your fact for Christianity. Where is the reference for Islam. You have no proof as regards Islam and yet you call it a fact?

Again, another set of empty words with no proof. This thread was supposed to be about Islam and Christianity and here you are only focusing on Christianity. Perhaps you have no evidence to support your supposed facts about Islam. You should change the title of this thread promptly

Same shit

5.Both Prophet Muhamed (S.A.W) and Jesus christ are from one man, Abraham:

It may surprise some people to know that Ishmael the first son of Abraham is the ancestor of prophet Muhamed(S.A.W) and Isaac the second son of Abraham is the ancestor of Jesus christ.

Ishmael is recognized as an important prophet and patriarch of Islam.Ishmael was the firstborn of Abraham, born to him from his second wife Hagar. Ishmael is recognized by Muslims as the ancestor of several prominent Arab tribes and being the forefather of prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)

And the book of Mathew chp1 clearly highlighted the lineage from Isaac to Jesus.

The only unarguable fact

6.No one will ever enter paradise just by being a good Christian or good Muslim
but the only condition to get into paradise is to believe in Jesus and it is a good thing that both religions believe in Jesus but anyone who does not believe in Jesus and his redemptive power will never enter the kingdom of GOD no matter the good works he or she does as a Christian or Muslim.

John 3:15
"so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life".

This is the mistake you guys make. You would use the bible to justify your claims against Muslims. If Muslims believed in your bible, there won't be Muslims. I am actually disappointed that you are equally guilty of this

7.Christians and Muslims believe in one GOD and pray to one GOD but only call him different names.

Muslims call him Allah which is the Arabic name while Christians call him Jehovah or Yaweh which is the same GOD in Hebrew language.

True in most cases.

8.Christianity and Islam are the same when you compare the stories of the bible and the Quran except some variations which makes it look different and regarding Jesus,there have been misconceptions by the Muslims who say Christians call Jesus the son of GOD.

The truth is that Jesus is not the biological son of GOD but a divine son chosen by GOD himself to be just as any earthly father can choose to make anyone a son by adoption and give him authority so GOD made Jesus his son divinely and gave him powers beyond human comprehension.

I thought this thread was supposed to point out irrefutable factsabout islam and Christianity but this point here shows how biased you are. If I were to refute this, we would start a whole new argument. I think you should learn to stick tothe scope of the discourse.

9.The only condition that will take us to paradise has nothing to do with religion but only if we accept Jesus as our saviour by accepting his sacrifice on the cross.

And here you finally exposed your true intentions. But I have to admit your method of evangelism is pathetic.

Many Muslims say Jesus was never crucified because the misconstrued that part of the Quran that states;
"That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him , but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. (4:157,Yusif Ali)

This part of the Quran was in no way discrediting the true account of the cruxifiction of Jesus but only making it clear that Jesus was in the real sense not killed but only went through a transition while his enemies were foolish and myopic in their thoughts boasting that they crucified him just like the Quran clearly states.
If after reading a very explicit statement that HE WAS NOT KILLED NOR CRUCIFIED from the quran and you are still trying to input what wasn't written in the quran into it, then I have to say you are worse than the nairaland bigots sir.

So in essence,those Muslims claiming that Jesus was never crucified got that Quran verse all wrong because the Quran agrees in totality the divinity of Jesus and the Quran also agrees that he was born of a virgin,that he did many miracles and that he was actually crucified and that he is coming back again

May God deliver you from falsehood. Bring a proof from the quran that supports that claim I just striked out or apologise for making such erroneous statements.

10.There is no need for anyone to change his or her religion either from Islam to Christianity of visavis in order to enter paradise.

As a Muslim,you can continue to practise Islam by going to mosque to pray,by observing all the daily prayers,by performing hajj or observing the Islamic festivals and many more...as long as you accept Jesus as your saviour(even without changing your religion) you are automatically a believer in Jesus christ which is never the same as being a Christian.

There are many people who practise Christianity but are not believers in christ and such will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

I think you are confused. You should have focused on romance section

*Islam urges Muslims to believe in Jesus and in fact any Muslim who does not believe in Jesus is not a good Muslim

Quran 5:46

The next question should be "in Islamic terms, what does belief in a prophet entail?" you would do yourself a huge favour knowing what it means in Islam than translating it in Christianity terms.

Here are 5 interesting facts also in the Quran about Jesus...

Here are 6 facts Muslims believe about Jesus

-Jesus , Mary, and the angel Gabriel are all in the Quran » (as are Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and a bunch of other Bible characters).

-Muslims believe that Jesus (called "Isa" in Arabic ) was a prophet of God, was born to a virgin (Mary), and will return to Earth before the Day of Judgment to restore justice and to defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false messiah"wink, also known as the Antichrist. All of which may sound pretty familiar to many Christians.

-Mary (called " Maryam " in Arabic) has an entire chapter in the Quran named for her — the only chapter in the Quran named for a female figure. In fact, Mary is the only woman to be mentioned by name in the entire Quran and strangely, Mary is mentioned more times in the Quran than in the entire New Testament.

-Just as with all the other prophets, including Mohammed , Muslims recite, "Peace be upon him" every time we refer to Jesus.

-Muslims believe that Jesus performed miracles: The Quran discusses several of Jesus's miracles, including giving sight to the blind, healing lepers, raising the dead, and breathing life into clay birdstrue.

In conclusion, while the world worry their heads about religion,God is only interested in those who are believers in christ because it is only this set of people that matters to God .

One of the simplest definition of fact is a thing that is indisputably the case. Pretty sure by now you must have seen how disputable your facts opinions are

*yawns*
Do you know why I never bothered about any reference from the Quran?because I want people like you to prove me wrong.
I just quoted verses upon verses from the Quran but you refuse to see even the overwhelming references in the Quran about Jesus on this page andi could simply pick anyone as Quranic facts that support my position.Read through the pages ad you will see overwhelming citations from the very Quran..

An imam just few minutes ago was humbled when he discovered that the original Arabic text never made mention of anyone taking the face of Jesus and crucified in his place.

Many of your type are so blinded with hate that they refused to see vivid facts

I challenge you to counter all the facts I listed from the quran...at least I gave references from the bible
Waiting

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Toks2008:

*yawns*
Do you know why I never bothered about any reference from the Quran?because I want people like you to prove me wrong.

Are you alright sir? You don't make a claim and ask the audience to prove you wrong. You make a claim and back it up with irrefutable evidences and it becomes a fact. So far you have failed at this

I just quoted verses upon verses from the Quran but you refuse to see even the overwhelming references in the Quran about Jesus on this page andi could simply pick anyone as Quranic facts that support my position.Read through the pages ad you will see overwhelming citations from the very Quran..
If you were drunk when typing this, I implore you to be sober before besmirching your hard earned reputation in this forum. You just admitted up there that you deliberately didn't include references from the quran and here you are saying speaking like a fibber.

An imam just few minutes ago was humbled when he discovered that the original Arabic text never made mention of anyone taking the face of Jesus and crucified in his place.
Present proofs to back up your false claims, and you are talking about an imam. Am I supposed to take what transpired between you and an imam as proof.

Many of your type are so blinded with hate that they refused to see vivid facts
Until you back up your claims with irrefutable evidences, your points remain your opinions and you have no right to call them facts if you are unwilling to prove them.

I challenge you to counter all the facts I listed from the quran...at least I gave references from the bible
Waiting
With all due respect, the post concerns both faith. You of all people should know that honesty demands you support your claims for both faiths using their scriptures. Giving references from the Bible in a post that concerns Islam and Christianity isn't enough. If you can't agree with this simple fact, then I have nothing else to say to you than leave you to bask in your ignorance.

Perhaps let me repeat myself in clearer terms. You mentioned 10 "facts" and you never gave any proof form the quran to back them up. You only gave reference in the 9th point and it wasn't supporting the claim.
And as for the second proof you gave I never disagreed with with you. I only asked that you would be wise to know what belief in a prophet means in Islam.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Martinez19(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
OP, your post is littered with a great misunderstanding of both religions. A muslim would shake his head at your OP likewise a christian.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
udatso:

Are you alright sir? You don't make a claim and ask the audience to prove you wrong. You make a claim and back it up with irrefutable evidences and it becomes a fact. So far you have failed at this

If you were drunk when typing this, I implore you to be sober before besmirching your hard earned reputation in this forum. You just admitted up there that you deliberately didn't include references from the quran and here you are saying speaking like a fibber.

Present proofs to back up your false claims, here you are backing like a dog deprived of bone.

Until you back up your claims with irrefutable evidences, your points remain your opinions and you have no right to call them facts if you are unwilling to prove them.

With all due respect, the post concerns both faith. You of all people should know that honesty demands you support your claims for both faiths using their scriptures. Giving references from the Bible in a post that concerns Islam and Christianity isn't enough. If you can't agree with this simple fact, then I have nothing else to say to you than leave you to bask in your ignorance.

Perhaps let me repeat myself in clearer terms. You mentioned 10 "facts" and you never gave any proof form the quran to back them up. You only gave reference in the 9th point and it wasn't supporting the claim.
And as for the second proof you gave I never disagreed with with you. I only asked that you would be wise to know what belief in a prophet means in Islam.

Let me be blunt with you,the Quran is only a copy version of the bible with some alterations in the stories so why should I quote an altered copy of the original truth.

So if you can't counter those "facts" I wrote from the Quran please do the needful by keeping mum.

Why should I quote a book that only copied original facts and altered them? I quoted several Quran citations about Jesus and these are what we already know from the Bible except the funny alterations in the true stories and using funny names.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Toks2008:
Looking further into that sane Quran verse about Jesus crucifixion, here are 7 very parallel translations and I guess it is some of these translations that added the fact that someone else took the face of Jesus that led to the while confusion but the original Quran verse never included that

It's important to state that no matter how accurate a translation might be, once a language is translated, to some extent, some meanings are lost.
It is true that the quran originally never specified how it was made to appear so to them... .... So as a Muslim, the best reply would be what the quran says "he wasn't KILLED NOR CRUCIFIED but he was made to appear so to them". How did it happen, Allah knows best.

7 Parallel translations in English for the 157th verse of chapter 4 ( sūrat l-nisāa ).

Sahih International : And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Pickthall : And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.

Yusuf Ali : That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

Shakir : And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

Muhammad Sarwar : and their statement that they murdered Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God, when, in fact, they could not have murdered him or crucified him. They, in fact, murdered someone else by mistake. Even those who disputed (the question of whether or not Jesus was murdered) did not have a shred of evidence. All that they knew about it was mere conjecture. They certainly could not have murdered Jesus.

Mohsin Khan : And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]:

Arberry: and for their saying, 'We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messenger of God' -- yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them. Those who are at variance concerning him surely are in doubt regarding him; they have no knowledge of him, except the following of surmise; and they slew him not of a certainty -- no indeed;

What I also find interesting in this is that out of the 7 major English translators of the quran, only 3 try to tell us that someone else was killed or crucified instead of him. But all the translations agree that he (jesus pbuh) wasn't killed or crucified and stopped at "it was made to appear so to them"

So we can see where the misconception came from.

However, a renowed Professor and Islamic scholar Mahmoud M. Ayoub sums up what the Quran states despite interpretative arguments:He said

You only see what you want to see. All translations said he wasn't killed nor crucified and you are quoting a scholar that tells us otherwise? Are you high on something? Which translation was used by this scholar? Or is there a different evidence to this that his claim was deduced?

"[s] The Quran, as we have already argued, does not deny the death of Christ. [/s]Rather, it challenges human beings who in their folly have deluded themselves into believing that they would vanquish the divine Word, Jesus Christ the Messenger of God. The death of Jesus is asserted several times and in various contexts."
again, you are using the opinion of a scholar as irrefutable proof. Did it occur to you that there are many more scholars that totally reject this fallacy?

And I perfectly agree with him so with this,no Muslim has any reason not to accept Jesus as his or her saviour who was crucified to take away his or her sins
of course, why won't you? It's what a dishonest Christian would do.

A denial of this by any Muslim is an automatic eternal denial of having access to Paradise when he or she leaves the world. Simple and straightforward...GOD is not an author of confusion
All Muslims believe that isa (pbuh) wasn't killed nor crucified. However there are difference of opinion on the statement " it was made to appear so to them" as its very vague and different scenarios can be inputed that still wouldn't nullify the context.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
udatso:

All Muslims believe that isa (pbuh) wasn't killed nor crucified. However there are difference of opinion on the statement " it was made to appear so to them" as its very vague and different scenarios can be inputed that still wouldn't nullify the context.

Can you now see that this thread is laden with vivid citations from the Quran and I'm so glad your eyes are now open to see that the original Arabic writing NEVER CLAIMED THAT SOMEONE'S FACE WAS MADE TO RESEMBLE JESUS FACE...but it was the interpreters that added that lie from the pits of hell.

That quote.."That they boast" that they crucify him...was not and can never be a denial of the true vivid account of Christ crucifixion but a mockery of those who thought they killed him.

Just imagine for a moment that the Quran will ever dare to report that Jesus was not crucified when the bible that was written over 600years before the Quran reported a vivid account by those who witnessed it first hand..sometimes it baffles me how people who claim to be intelligent reason.

Muslims may believe that Jesus never died for them but saying he was never crucified is not only foolish but very absurd.

The Quran in my opinion is only a copy version of the bible with of course some strange and unfounded alterations of the original stories of the bible yet as near accurate as the Quran seem to be,many Islamic scholars have grossly misinterpreted the original context just as seen in Quran 4:157

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Let me be blunt with you,the Quran is only a copy version of the bible with some alterations in the stories so why should I quote an altered copy of the original truth.

HAhahahaha. So why don't you just go ahead and call Muslims Christians.
Quran in the face of Muslims is their holy book and your opinion on alteration of Bible to form quran is another argument for another day. But as it is now, bring your proof from the quran or stop calling your lies facts

So if you can't counter those "facts" I wrote from the Quran please do the needful by keeping mum.

Go and learn the meaning of fact / facts. Until you provide evidence to support your claims from 1 to 10, you are a liar.

Why should I quote a book that only copied original facts and altered them? I quoted several Quran citations about Jesus and these are what we already know from the Bible except the funny alterations in the true stories and using funny names.

Perhaps you should have first created a thread to address this pressing concern. When it's been proven that truly quran is an altered version of the Bible, you can then go ahead and create a thread and you will be allowed to use same stroke to flog both faith. BUT AS IT IS NOW, YOU CANNOT BUILD YOUR FACTS ON FALSE PREMISE.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
udatso:

Perhaps you should have first created a thread to address this pressing concern. When it's been proven that truly quran is an altered version of the Bible, you can then go ahead and create a thread and you will be allowed to use same stroke to flog both faith. BUT AS IT IS NOW, YOU CANNOT BUILD YOUR FACTS ON FALSE PREMISE.

What false premise?

I would have prefered the Quran has its own original contents then I would have seen a reason to quote it to buttress my facts but I can not use a copy of the original facts to buttress the original facts.

Were all these not written about Jesus straight from the Quran? are these really not known already from the Bible?

Let's have a run through of what the Quran says about Jesus and we will realize that any Muslim who does not believe in Jesus is indeed a Bad Muslim.

Quran 2:87
We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit.

2:136
We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them . . .

2:253 . . .
To Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit.

3:45
O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

3:46
"He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."

3:48
And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel.

3:49
And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe."

3:50
(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

3:52
When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah?"

3:55
Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute."

3:59
The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam . . .

3:84 . . . and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets, from their Lord.

4:157
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";-but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

4:163
We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms.

4:171
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth.

4:172
Christ disdaineth nor to serve and worship Allah . . .

5:17
In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary.

5:46

5:72
They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode.

5:75
Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food.

5:78
Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.

5:110
O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

5:112
Behold! the disciples, said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear Allah, if ye have faith."

5:114
Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us-for the first and the last of us-a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)."

5:116
Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart . . ."

6:85
And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous.
9:30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah.

9:31
They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

19:19
He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."

19:20
She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"

19:21
He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': It is a matter (so) decreed."

19:22
So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.

19:27
At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!"

19:30
He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet."

19:31
"And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live."

19:32
"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable."

19:33
"So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!"

19:34
Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

19:88
They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"

19:91
That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious.

19:92
For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

21:91
And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples.

23:50
And We made the son of Mary and his mother as a Sign: We gave them both shelter on high ground, affording rest and security and furnished with springs.

33:7
And remember We took from the prophets their covenant: As (We did) from thee: from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn covenant.

42:13
The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah-the which We have sent by inspiration to thee-and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

43:57
When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!

43:61
And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

43:63
When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me."

57:27
We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy . . .

61:6
And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

61:14
O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah: As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples, "We are Allah's helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:

HAhahahaha

Toks is fighting for god

I can't fight for GOD but I'm only presenting the truth to them and as many as are touched by the holy spirit will accept Jesus as saviour and others who refuse will be left with no option than to find out the truth after they die but by then...IT WILL BE TOOOOO LATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.