Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (13337 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
His (Toks2008) fellow brother from another mother, a confutionist called plainbibletruth, is another twister. Aint have his time yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Empiree:
His (Toks2008) fellow brother from another mother, a confutionist called plainbibletruth, is another twister. Aint have his time yet.

A former imam came to my church today and coincidentally preached about the issue of salvation in relation to Islam and he said and I quote..."When I was still an imam,we tried as much as posible to deny the fact that Jesus was crucified and even held on to a verse in the Quran but many of us knew the truth that he was crucified but we purposely held a contrary view just to reject true salvation"

See Brother, I have done my part,it is a revelation given to me and I don't expect this to be accepted by you or any other neither do I have to force it down into your minds.

But whatever the case may be,try to discuss objectively so that other viewers will learn.

If the Quran can agree that the holy spirit was upon Jesus and that Jesus is the greatest prophet and in fact agreed to everything about him including his second coming,why do you think the same Quran will expressly discredit a story so true,a vivid historic account written by those who witnessed it.

But then I kept asking;who was crucified in his place but I guess that is one question those who hold on to this falsehood will never have answers to.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

A former imam came to my church today and coincidentally preached about the issue of salvation in relation to Islam and he said and I quote..."When I was still an imam,we tried as much as posible to deny the fact that Jesus was crucified and even held on to a verse in the Quran but many of us knew the truth that he was crucified but we purposely held a contrary view just to reject true salvation"
We have heard so much flimsy stories like this. Nothing new. On what ground did the "Imam" whom you failed to mention his identity made his conclusion?. Like the brothers emphasized to you, Quran is CLEAR
as DAYLIGHT denying CRUCIFIXION. One again, Quran says, without mincing words:

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Onus is on you to tell us where "imam" got his reference from. What is the name of "Imam" please?. Who invited him to your church?. Do You have video proof of his claim?.

But whatever the case may be,try to discuss objectively so that other viewers will learn.
Quran verse above discussed it objectively cheesy

But then I kept asking;who was crucified in his place but I guess that is one question those who hold on to this falsehood will never have answers to.
Qur'an is silent on how it was made appear to them. Anyone one can come u with different theories about that. What is unanimously believed is that he was neither killed nor crucified. That's clear. I don't necessarily belief in the theory of substitution bcus Quran doesn't say that.

Now, question asked you before stands:

Who was killed or crucified on the cross? Man, Man-God or God?. Which one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Wilgrea7(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
the OP is very much biased.. he is clinging to the “religion can't save.. only Jesus can" view.. and he quotes from the bible to show his points.. the belief in Jesus is still under Christianity.. so it is a contradiction

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Empiree, there's no point repeating it to him. I am glad he has shown his true intentions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Empiree:
We have heard so much flimsy stories like this. Nothing new. On what ground did the "Imam" whom you failed to mention his identity made his conclusion?. Like the brothers emphasized to you, Quran is CLEAR
as DAYLIGHT denying CRUCIFIXION. One again, Quran says, without mincing words:

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Onus is on you to tell us where "imam" got his reference from. What is the name of "Imam" please?. Who invited him to your church?. Do You have video proof of his claim?.

Quran verse above discussed it objectively cheesy

Qur'an is silent on how it was made appear to them. Anyone one can come u with different theories about that. What is unanimously believed is that he was neither killed nor crucified. That's clear. I don't necessarily belief in the theory of substitution bcus Quran doesn't say that.

Now, question asked you before stands:

Who was killed or crucified on the cross? Man, Man-God or God?. Which one?

You are so contradictory and that is because you have realised the truth but as expected,you kept dodging the truth.

I have made it clear that QURAN IN ITS ORIGINAL TEXT NEVER WROTE THAT SOMEONE WAS CRUCIFIED IN HIS STEAD so please stop being canny?

The fact that this was never in the original text automatically nullifies any alteration.

That said; Now I ask as I have done before; who was crucified if not Jesus? you know why the Quran never gave the answer?,it's because Quran never gave that false account cos if it did,the Quran as complete as claimed should not leave anyone in limbo.

If you like continue to fool yourself with congestures and believe what you want but you and I know that if the original Quran writings did not mention someone else being crucified then that never happened but because some scholars took a very serious in isolation and altered it,this has become a subject of uncertainty EVEN AMONG GREAT ISLAMIC SCHOLARS.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wilgrea7:
the OP is very much biased.. he is clinging to the “religion can't save.. only Jesus can" view.. and he quotes from the bible to show his points.. the belief in Jesus is still under Christianity.. so it is a contradiction

On the contrary,believe in Jesus in the real sense and in its originality has nada to do with Christianity.

Even John 3:16 makes it clear...for God so loved the world that he.......that WHOSOEVER BE A CHRISTIAN BELIEVES IN HIM should not perish ......

If I'm asked whether I'm. a Christian or Muslim, I will say Christian because that is what the world understand but I prefer to say I'M A BELIEVER IN CHRIST cos to GOD that is what matters so my point is clear.

YOU CAN BE A PRACTICING MUSLIM AND BE A BELIEVER IN CHRIST WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR RELIGION.

It still baffles me why this very insightful thread has not made fpage on a Sunday at that.

cc:Lalasticlala this is not about fpage fever but as you can see,it's very insightful and thought provoking.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

You are so contradictory and that is because you have realised the truth but as expected,you kept dodging the truth.

I have made it clear that QURAN IN ITS ORIGINAL TEXT NEVER WROTE THAT SOMEONE WAS CRUCIFIED IN HIS STEAD so please stop being canny?

The fact that this was never in the original text automatically nullifies any alteration.
Sir, do you have problem with comprehension?. The revelation in its PLAIN & CLEAR arabic text NEVER said anything about substitution. What it said is Jesus(as) was NEITHER KILLED NOR CRUCIFIED. That's clear unless you have problem understanding text. This is english sir.

That said; Now I ask as I have done before; who was crucified if not Jesus? you know why the Quran never gave the answer?,it's because Quran never gave that false account cos if it did,the Quran as complete as claimed should not leave anyone in limbo.
You are making up your own theory right. Actually the idea of "theory of substitution" sprang from christianity itself not Islam. Below is a short article written about stuff found in christian manuscripts that Judas was substituted for christ. This is excerpt from the article.

A shocking claim could “collapse Christianity” as it puts one of the key claims of the religion under scrutiny.

A so-called “lost gospel” which has been kept in Turkey claims that it was not Jesus who was crucified, but rather the traitor Judas.

This is according to information allegedly written by Barnabas, one of the messiah’s disciples.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/795396/BIBLE-CLAIM-Judas-Jesus-not-crucified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Empiree:
Sir, do you have problem with comprehension?. The revelation in its PLAIN & CLEAR arabic text NEVER said anything about substitution. What it said is Jesus(as) was NEITHER KILLED NOR CRUCIFIED. That's clear unless you have problem understanding text. This is english sir.

You are making up your own theory right. Actually the idea of "theory of substitution" sprang from christianity itself not islamism. Below is a short article written about stuff found in christian manuscripts that Judas was substituted for christ. This is excerpt from the article.

A shocking claim could “collapse Christianity” as it puts one of the key claims of the religion under scrutiny.

A so-called “lost gospel” which has been kept in Turkey claims that it was not Jesus who was crucified, but rather the traitor Judas.

This is according to information allegedly written by Barnabas, one of the messiah’s disciples.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/795396/BIBLE-CLAIM-Judas-Jesus-not-crucified

Concerning the lost (fake gospel)thank GOD its called lost gospel (Apparently that is where the lies stemmed from)

I'm also happy you have agreed in clear terms that the original Quran texts never added the lies the interpreters added.

Now do you know that many Muslims were actually misled by that false interpretation of someone taking the face of Jesus? how sad.

Anyways since you still want to take that verse in isolation,I will leave you to your option.

As far as I'm concerned...and in my opinion,only the ignorant will refute the fact that Jesus was crucified and A DENIAL OF THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL OF PARADISE (JANNAH)

Call me names I care less but you have two options.

1.Believe now and be saved or
2.Be Adorun MO o to (Know the truth after you die) and suffer the consequence of eternal separation from God and you will be reminded of the chance you lost.

Your life your choice ....nuff said.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Concerning the lost (fake gospel)thank GOD its called lost gospel (Apparently that is where the lies stemmed from)

I'm also happy you have agreed in clear terms that the original Quran texts never added the lies the interpreters added.

Now do you know that many Muslims were actually misled by that false interpretation of someone taking the face of Jesus? how sad.

Anyways since you still want to take that verse in isolation,I will leave you to your option.

As far as I'm concerned...and in my opinion,only the ignorant will refute the fact that Jesus was crucified and A DENIAL OF THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL OF PARADISE (JANNAH)

Call me names I care less but you have two options.

1.Believe now and be saved or
2.Be Adorun MO o to (Know the truth after you die) and suffer the consequence of eternal separation from God and you will be reminded of the chance you lost.

Your life your choice ....nuff said.

If something is placed in parenthesis, it is not part of Quranic text. Rather opinion of particular person. And it is not all muslims believe in the theory of substitution.

Besides, it doesn't mislead anyone. It is optional if anyone wants to believe it. What Quran states clearly is he was neither killed nor crucified but it was made appear so them IF he was killed, how that happens, ONLY God knows absolute truth about that. But as humans, we all can guess out of our curiosity and come up with opinions and theories.

There is nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is for a muslim to believe he was killed or crucified.

Now, kindly answer this question you were asked. Who was killed or crucified on the cross,Jesus(man) or God or mangod?. Which one?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Empiree:

Now, kindly answer this question you were asked. Wh was killed or crucified on the cross,Jesus(man) or God or mangod?. Which one?

The Bible Answered this very clearly without leaving any reason for guessing or misinterpretations in John 19:16-18

"16 Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away.
17 And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:
18 Where they crucified him, and two other with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst."

Please stop asking this funny question cos there is no confusion whatsoever in the Bible.

The muslims who believed he was not crucified should be the ones to tell the world who was crucified? failure to answer that is an acceptance of false presentation of the actual crucifixion story.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

The Bible Answered this very clearly without leaving any reason for guessing or misinterpretations in John 19:16-18

"16 Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away.
17 And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:
18 Where they crucified him, and two other with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst."

Please stop asking this funny question cos there is no confusion whatsoever in the Bible.
okay good. So now, you are agreeing Jesus is not God. Therefore, when he was being nailed on the cross, he was calling unto God for rescue, which means God and Jesus are separate entity. CORRECT?.

Here lies another problem, according to bible quotes u there, shows he was born to be sacrificed, correct?. If that's so, why cried on the cross?. Does that mean he did not want to sacrifice himself?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Wilgrea7(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

On the contrary,believe in Jesus in the real sense and in its originality has nada to do with Christianity.
actually it does.. its the center of the whole christian faith

Even John 3:16 makes it clear...for God so loved the world that he.......that WHOSOEVER BE A CHRISTIAN BELIEVES IN HIM should not perish ......
funny you quote from the Christian Canon to prove your point yet you say belief in Jesus is not associated with Christianity.. its like saying following Mohammed is not associated with Islam

If I'm asked whether I'm. a Christian or Muslim, I will say Christian because that is what the world understand but I prefer to say I'M A BELIEVER IN CHRIST cos to GOD that is what matters so my point is clear.
believer in Christ.. Christian.. same thing

YOU CAN BE A PRACTICING MUSLIM AND BE A BELIEVER IN CHRIST WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR RELIGION.
please explain how.. cuz last time i checked, the muslim religion forbids worshipping christ or professing him as co-equal with God or believing in him for salvation.. so please tell me how someone can believe in Jesus and still be a Muslim.. thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Empiree:
?.

Here lies another problem, according to bible quotes u there, shows he was born to be sacrificed, correct?. If that's so, why cried on the cross?. Does that mean he did not want to sacrifice himself?.

I have answered this. Check page 2 or 3
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wilgrea7:

please explain how.. cuz last time i checked, the muslim religion forbids worshipping christ or professing him as co-equal with God or believing in him for salvation.. so please tell me how someone can believe in Jesus and still be a Muslim.. thanks

This the mystery of salvation.

Islam means to submit to Allah (God)
The Quran believes in Jesus except that aspect of crucifixion.

In heaven there are no Christians or Muslims, no church or mosque, just believers in christ.

Christians and Muslims pray to one GOD and both believe in Jesus except the fact that sone Muslims don't believe in the crucifixion which unfortunately is the DE facto for the salvation of their soul (though they don't believe this)

So you can be a muslim and accept Jesus as your saviour (by accepting that he died for you) without leaving islam (the act of submition to GOD).

It is the erroneous mindset that a Muslim must be a Christian to believe in The redemptive mission of christ that have made many Muslims reject salvation cos to them they can't just imagine giving up a religion they were born into.

If as many Muslims as possible can understand this revelation that they can accept salvation while still practising islam,millions will be saved without causing any problem associated with converting to Christianity which is inconsequential when it comes to salvation of our souls.

So go ahead,pray 5 times a day,observe your festivals,go to hajj as many times as you want BUT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT JESUS DIED FOR YOU and believe in that sacrifice he made on the cross to save you AND YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY SAVED...without going to any church or crusade...you can do that in the comfort of your room.

This is the mystery I hope lalasticlala will let GOD use him to beam to the world so that through this medium,many Muslims can have salvation.

I pray GOD opens the eyes and minds of as many Muslims that reads this.

One God Allah/Jehovah
One sacrifice(Jesus christ)
Two religions pointing to one GOD.

I have done my part and I leave the holy spirit to do his part.

GLORY HONOUR POWER AND MAJESTY BE UNTO JEHOVAH(ALLAH) FOREVER MORE AMEN!
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Xiadnat:
Smashing post toks. Shocking and even heresy to some 'religious' spirits. But this posts veracity is scriptural.

My sentiments exactly when it comes to all these religious squabbles that have plagued mankind for ages.

I can worship God in any place: mosque, synagogue, shrine etc...

I can celebrate any holiday I want: christmass, easter, hanukar, yon kippur, kwanza, eid fatir, new moon etc...

I can read any religious book I want: bible, book of mormon, the JW tower or something rather, koran, the sans scripts etc...

......at end of day: I am grounded on whom I serve in my heart. And it won't change a thing of my belief in the great I AM.

The G-d who is a spirit and can only recognize spirit G-d to spirit Man. Not religion, not building, no creed, no scripts.

Anyways....

Two thumps up. 5 stars out 5. tongue

Remain blessed my brother. Thank you.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Wilgrea7(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Toks2008:

This the mystery of salvation.

Islam means to submit to Allah (God)
The Quran believes in Jesus except that aspect of crucifixion.
i don't think you get the whole point of Islam.. its not about what Islam means.. its about what Islam is.. what it entails.. what the beliefs and rules are.. you can't cover that up by just saying what Islam means.. the meaning of the name “islam" is irrelevant to the discussion.. the Quran doesn't believe in Holy spirit or holy spirit insemination.. the Quran strictly forbids worshipping or believing any body other than Allah.. so believing in Christ is a big crime in Islam.. so no.. you cannot be a Muslim and believe in Christ...

In heaven there are no Christians or Muslims, no church or mosque, just believers in christ.
this is a biased statement.. i can also say in heaven there are no churches or mosques.. just followers of Mohammed.. belief in Christ is to Christianity as following Mohammed is to Islam

Christians and Muslims pray to one GOD and both believe in Jesus except the fact that sone Muslims don't believe in the crucifixion which unfortunately is the DE facto for the salvation of their soul (though they don't believe this)
Christians share the same God with muslims as much as they share the same God with sihks.. its not about the claim of an all supreme creator.. when there are different aspects or belief of the creator, then it's as good as having different entities.. but that's a story for another day

So you can be a muslim and accept Jesus as your saviour (by accepting that he died for you) without leaving islam (the act of submition to GOD).
islam forbids you accept Jesus as your lord and saviour

It is the erroneous mindset that a Muslim must be a Christian to believe in The redemptive mission of christ that have made many Muslims reject salvation cos to them they can't just imagine giving up a religion they were born into.

If as many Muslims as possible can understand this revelation that they can accept salvation while still practising islam,millions will be saved without causing any problem associated with converting to Christianity which is inconsequential when it comes to salvation of our souls.

So go ahead,pray 5 times a day,observe your festivals,go to hajj as many times as you want BUT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT JESUS DIED FOR YOU and believe in that sacrifice he made on the cross to save you AND YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY SAVED...without going to any church or crusade...you can do that in the comfort of your room.
please refer to my points above

also.. you've not shown me how the belief in Christ is outside Christianity

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lies. Lies . Lies.

Jesus said. Behold, I give you power to cast out demons.

This is only available in Jesus.
This is why Demons have been against this belief since it's inception.

A lot of children of God have been killed in a lot of gruesome manner.

Believe and be saved.

If you don't, you are condemned already and the wrath of God is upon you.

The old testament is the testament of the blood of animal for purification of sins.

The new testament is the testament of the blood of Jesus for remission of sins.

God is holy, his righteousness is from everlasting.

No amount of being good can make you stand before his presence in Holiness.

The blood of Jesus Christ makes you pure and fit to stand in his presence.

Jesus said No man comes to the father except through him. So, Muslims and Christians are not serving the same God.

If you are not passing through him, you are not serving the Almighty God.

Mohammed was not sure of where he would go after dead. Jesus called Lazarus out of the grave.

More than twice he said..... whosoever believes in me though he died I will raise him up on the last day.

Choose who you believe. As for me, it is someone who is capable to gimme life and his name is

Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i don't think you get the whole point of Islam.. its not about what Islam means.. its about what Islam is.. what it entails.. what the beliefs and rules are.. you can't cover that up by just saying what Islam means.. the meaning of the name “islam" is irrelevant to the discussion.. the Quran doesn't believe in Holy spirit or holy spirit insemination.. the Quran strictly forbids worshipping or believing any body other than Allah.. so believing in Christ is a big crime in Islam.. so no.. you cannot be a Muslim and believe in Christ...

this is a biased statement.. i can also say in heaven there are no churches or mosques.. just followers of Mohammed.. belief in Christ is to Christianity as following Mohammed is to Islam

Christians share the same God with muslims as much as they share the same God with sihks.. its not about the claim of an all supreme creator.. when there are different aspects or belief of the creator, then it's as good as having different entities.. but that's a story for another day

islam forbids you accept Jesus as your lord and saviour

please refer to my points above

also.. you've not shown me how the belief in Christ is outside Christianity

Believe whatever you want bro.Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by GodsMopol: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2017
adepeter2027:
Hahahaha....
@bold.
Fact

Looooool, I didn't see the mention for those quote.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Negates? Elucidate please...

I like when people communicate rather than write epistles without passing any valid message.

The Bible says Jesus was crucified and I have presented a vivid quote.

Some Muslims claim that He was never crucified but someone took his face so I asked those who believe that altered version of the Quran to do us a favor by telling us who replaced him...

Up till this moment none of them had answered but they kept rigmarolling.

Now you added yours by saying my write up negates the bible but you gave no insight...don't you think that is not a good way to discuss issues such as this?

Who replaced him?! Is that what you are looking for? Hmm...................running in circle again!!! And of what RELEVANCE really?! Toks2008 it is very STRAIGHT FORWARD where Islam stands on this matter VERY, VERY PLAIN, NO AMBIGUITY AT ALL!!!. So, that even if Jesus was the one that was nailed to the cross, (WHICH HE WAS NOT) but just to satisfy your already made conclusion, DESPITE THE EMPHATIC EXPLICIT VERSES IN THE QURAN WITH WARNINGS, and yet your trying so hard cooking up some Roman theories SO SENSELESS just like the writers of the Bible with emphasis on New Testament, postulations of sophistry about Jesus.

Toks2008, even if Jesus was the one nailed to the cross it amounts to no more than as John the Baptist was killed for being a man of TRUTH. Many were Prophets of God slained by haters of TRUTH. A Muslim will never ever attribute DIVINITY to Jesus if he was crucified, which the Quran already said he wasnt neither will a Muslim ever attribute divinity all because of his miraculous birth if only you care to think in a WHOLE SYSTEM as to what is and not what it is you want it to be about ISLAM. The message of the Quran is CLEAR. The personality of Jesus Christ as his functionality is but a HUMAN BEING who poos answers the call of nature, a man and not God nor Son of God.

Toks2008, what you seek is IRRELEVANT just like the question you are now asking originakalokalo which if you are not TRUELY A DECEITFUL HUMAN BEING, should have been your first response and not one from after thought you are now exhibiting after being schooled properly. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! IF YOU DO, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE INITIALLY RESPONDED TO ORIGINAKALOKALO BY MAKING A JEST WITH 'LOL' Laughing out loud, A MOCKERY BUT AN ENQUIRY AS YOU ARE NOW DOING WHICH IS IRRELEVANT. DID YOU NOTICE THAT HE SAID NOTHING RELATED TO SALVATION BUT THE BIBLE. BUT BECAUSE THIS SALVATION BY THE CROSS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO RAM DOWN PEOPLES' THROAT YOU COULDNT HELP BUT USE IT AS A RESPONSE TO HIS COMMENT WHICH WAS ABOUT THE BIBLE'S NEGATION OF YOUR DREAM WHICH WILL FOREVER REMAIN A DREAM.

The more you continue on this thread the more you will keep exposing your true character which is that you are after all not a STRAIGHT FORWARD HUMAN BEING. udatso, empiree, demmzy15. This guy has wandered again, now really CHOKEHELD!!! Who knows may be he wants to abandon his Lord and saviour for the ANONYMOUS he seeks. If not, of what relevance is this thread if not DECEIT. I dislike CUNNING mentality.
HEAD OR TAIL, THE MUSLIM POSITION STILL REMAINS AND WILL FOREVER REMAIN. WE WORSHIP NONE EXCEPT ALLAH ALONE!!! May Allah make us live and die as SINCERE MUSLIMS most pleasing to Him.

"Christ disdaineth not to serve and worship God, nor the angels, those nearest (to God): THOSE WHO DISDAIN HIS WORSHIP ARE ARROGANT, HE WILL GATHER THEM ALL TOGETHER UNTO HIMSELF TO (answer) Quran 4:172

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Empiree, udatso i dont know how NairaLand did it. I didnt see your conversations with Toks2008 which you guys made on 10 Sept which i should have seen because my lastest comment was just yesterday, 11 Sept. Well even wilgrea7 was being HONEST in his judgement. He said he keeps CONTRADICTING HIMSELF. Well as i have said its a case of RUNNING in circles and will forever remain so. Even if his fantastic ficticious fantasy is put to the test with the Bible it fails like a LIAR. The best he will tell you as a defense is "THIS IS A MYSTERY OF SALVATION GOD REVEALED IT TO ME". And once that is said what else can one do but to just shake one's head and LAUGH!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Toks2008:

Remain blessed my brother. Thank you.

This response of yours to xidant still shows one thing which remains CONSISTENT with what i have been saying right from Inception. 'YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING'. If as xidant have said he can worship JUST ANY HOW as his heart dictates and you say "REMAIN BLESSED" why then all this effort of yours to make Muslims to accept your own view as to the Crucifixion as against how the Muslims have choosen his own WORSHIP. You keep running in circles!!! Udatso, empiree, wilgrea7, originakalokalo what this guy likes is PRAISE. Yes! xidant gave him a 5 star while really saying NOTHING which supports his flimsy theory. Toks2008, likes PRAISE!!! As for me i give him 5 moons and 5 suns, for his being such a CONFUSE HUMAN BEING. The below quote was your response to wilgrea7 which is what people who dont praise you get, for pointing out your OBVIOUS CONTRADICTIONS...................a response which really should have been the best response to xidant, being one who chooses to do as he likes.
Toks2008:

Believe whatever you want bro.Whatever rocks your boat.
TOKS2008 YOU ARE SO CONFUSE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Lies. Lies . Lies.

Jesus said. Behold, I give you power to cast out demons.

This is only available in Jesus.
This is why Demons have been against this belief since it's inception.

A lot of children of God have been killed in a lot of gruesome manner.

Believe and be saved.

If you don't, you are condemned already and the wrath of God is upon you.

The old testament is the testament of the blood of animal for purification of sins.

The new testament is the testament of the blood of Jesus for remission of sins.

God is holy, his righteousness is from everlasting.

No amount of being good can make you stand before his presence in Holiness.

The blood of Jesus Christ makes you pure and fit to stand in his presence.

Jesus said No man comes to the father except through him. So, Muslims and Christians are not serving the same God.

If you are not passing through him, you are not serving the Almighty God.

Mohammed was not sure of where he would go after dead. Jesus called Lazarus out of the grave.

More than twice he said..... whosoever believes in me though he died I will raise him up on the last day.

Choose who you believe. As for me, it is someone who is capable to gimme life and his name is

Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

"NOT EVERYONE WHO SAY TO ME, 'LORD, LORD,' SHALL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, BUT HE WHO DOES THE WILL OF MY FATHER IN HEAVEN". Many will say to me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in your name? AND THEN I WILL DECLARE TO THEM, I NEVER KNEW YOU DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS". Mat 7:21-23.

Its not just about believe if you dont do the will of the Father in heaven. WHICH IS SO GLARING IN TODAYS WORLD THAT IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO FIND ONE WHO CALLS HE OR HER SELF A CHRISTIAN DOING THE WILL OF GOD BUT THE WILL AND CARNAL CULTURE OF THE WHITE MEN.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by hadow(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2017
and u say dis was revealed to u by God If I May Ask In What Way And If I May Add What U Wrote Is Arrant Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

the Quran strictly forbids worshipping or believing any body other than Allah.. so believing in Christ is a big crime in Islam.. so no.. you cannot be a Muslim and believe in Christ...

bold, what do you mean?. Every Muslim MUST believe in Jesus the son of Mary (as). But not worship him.

No muslim is a muslim of he/she didn't believe in Jesus.

Quran chapters 3:84 & 2:136 (attached)

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Wilgrea7(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Empiree:
bold, what do you mean?. Every Muslim MUST believe in Jesus the son of Mary (as). But not worship him.

No muslim is a muslim of he/she didn't believe in Jesus.

Quran chapters 3:84 & 2:136 (attached)

i was talking about believing in Jesus as your lord and personal saviour and the only person capable of redeeming your sins . just as Christians believe
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Empiree: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i was talking about believing in Jesus as your lord and personal saviour and the only person capable of redeeming your sins . just as Christians believe
now i got it. Thanks
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Hier(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
hahn:

I no fit lie, debating with theists is like pouring water in a basket.
I will rather focus on my own websites
say the site go commot money?? grin
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by hahn(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hier:

say the site go commot money?? grin

Of course na

No time to waste
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Hier(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
@hahn

No time to waste

Owonikoko, Jesus first
grin grin

see ya later
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2017
hahn:

I no fit lie, debating with theists is like pouring water in a basket.

I will rather focus on my own websites

Unless if such a website is meant to be in TOTAL ISOLATION which aim is to be only about you alone and not for others to patronize at all. Then this line of your thinking doesnt amount to pouring water in the basket. HAVE YOU BEEN FOCUSING ON A WEBSITE ONLY TO YOURSELF ALONE? I wish you all the best!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit Refutes The Existence Of God? / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.