Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (13333 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by hahn(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Unless if such a website is meant to be in TOTAL ISOLATION which aim is to be only about you alone and not for others to patronize at all. Then this line of your thinking doesnt amount to pouring water in the basket. HAVE YOU BEEN FOCUSING ON A WEBSITE ONLY TO YOURSELF ALONE? I wish you all the best!!!

Lol. You sound confused cheesy grin
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2017
hahn:

Lol. You sound confused cheesy grin

Thank you. Its a complement. I still wish you the best! More over you made a wise decision not to argue with the theist. IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL SEEMS YOU HAVE NOW FIGURED THAT OUT.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by hahn(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Thank you. Its a complement. I still wish you the best! More over you made a wise decision not to argue with the theist. IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL SEEMS YOU HAVE NOW FIGURED THAT OUT.

Yeah

It is useless to argue with someone who is foolish enough to believe there is a god. A Jewish or Arabic god at that cheesy
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2017
hahn:

Yeah

It is useless to argue with someone who is foolish enough to believe there is a god. A Jewish or Arabic god at that cheesy

Thats why i said you are now wise. All the while you argue you have been otherwise. Thank God you have realized!
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by hahn(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Thats why i said you are now wise. All the while you argue you have been otherwise. Thank God you have realized!

Lol

And you are still "otherwise" for thanking something that doesn't exist grin
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2017
hahn:

Lol

And you are still "otherwise" for thanking something that doesn't exist grin

Dont waste your time! Try at least to keep to your words.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by hahn(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Dont waste your time! Try at least to keep to your words.

Get the fvck off my mentions. Why the hell did you come here with your delusion

Shuu undecided
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2017
hahn:

Get the fvck off my mentions. Why the hell did you come here with your delusion

Shuu undecided

On your request!!! I FVCK OFF.....................................have a great day.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by hahn(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Okay as you have said!!! I FVCK OFF.....................................have a great day.

Shoo

Go and play with your delusional friends

Shoo
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2017
hahn:

Shoo

Go and play with your delusional friends

Shoo

Oh boy! Stop the religionphobia. One cant go anywhere on the freaking internet without some 'ATHEIST' popping up........"OH SO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?". Well let me tell you something about LOGIC! Yeah we know its RIDICULOUS, some of us believe in an ark and take metaphors and allegories literally. BUT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? ARGUE RELIGION OUT OF EXISTENCE? THAT IS AS MUCH WASTING YOUR LIFE AS YOUR CLAIM OF PRAYING TO ABRAHAMIC DEITY AS BEEN EMPTY.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Oh boy! Stop the religionphobia. One cant go anywhere on the freaking internet without some 'ATHEIST' popping up........"OH SO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?". Well let me tell you something about LOGIC! Yeah we know its REDICULOUS, some of us believe in an ark and take metaphors and allegories literally. BUT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? ARGUE RELIGION OUT OF EXISTENCE? THAT IS AS MUCH WASTING YOUR LIFE AS YOUR CLAIM OF PRAYING TO ABRAHAMIC DEITY.

With all these Grammer you are using to disturb me I just laugh at you.

People that are more athieste than you surrendered to GOD at the point of death and yours will not be different.

And incase you still want to continue in your unbelieve please go on but trust me,when you find yourself in hell (if you die an unbeliever,the devil will give you a VIP treatment and then you will speak all the Grammer in the world but it will be too late.

Good morning...*if know you will write another novel over this but make I run*
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by hahn(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Oh boy! Stop the religionphobia. One cant go anywhere on the freaking internet without some 'ATHEIST' popping up........"OH SO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?". Well let me tell you something about LOGIC! Yeah we know its REDICULOUS, some of us believe in an ark and take metaphors and allegories literally. BUT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? ARGUE RELIGION OUT OF EXISTENCE? THAT IS AS MUCH WASTING YOUR LIFE AS YOUR CLAIM OF PRAYING TO ABRAHAMIC DEITY.

Shoo

Shoo
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Toks2008:

With all these Grammer you are using to disturb me I just laugh at you.

People that are more athieste than you surrendered to GOD at the point of death and yours will not be different.

And incase you still want to continue in your unbelieve please go on but trust me,when you find yourself in hell (if you die an unbeliever,the devil will give you a VIP treatment and then you will speak all the Grammer in the world but it will be too late.

Good morning...*if know you will write another novel over this but make I run*

FIRSTLY, TO BELIEVE AT THE POINT OF DEATH IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE BELIEVE AS FAR AS ISLAM IS CONCERN AND IT IS NO MORE THAN A MOCKERY OF GOD TO BECOME A BELIEVER AT THE POINT OF DEATH. HENCE UNACCEPTABLE EVEN BY COMMON SENSE!!!

If your perception about spirituality is all about HEAVEN and HELL then you are not even worshiping God but Heaven and Hell and that is the NARROW MINDEDNESS you and too many have been so programmed to function dysfunctionally.

Truth be told . If not for HEAVEN or HELL, almost 99% of people going to Church and Mosque will not give a DAMN about GOD. You are DEFINATELY one of the 99% with your mentality about HEAVEN and HELL as if that is the whole essence of spirituality. People have been so programmed around HEAVEN and HELL that they mostly are not doing good deeds because it is good to do good which infact it is to their own BENEFIT to doing good. Neither do they worship GOD because He deserves to be worshiped. In essence its all about HEAVEN or HELL. If GOD should one day say "No more heaven or hell as reward or punishement. Hence, no consequences yet worship Me". YOU WILL HARDLY FIND A SINGLE SOUL IN THE MOSQUE OR CHURCH WHO WILL KEEP GOING CONSISTENTLY JUST TO WORSHIP GOD AS AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF BEING WORTHY TO BE WORSHIPPED ALONE OUT OF LOVE AND REVERENCE AS DESERVED BEING THE CREATOR AND CHERISHER. A WORSHIP AS SHOW OF GRATITUDE AND NOTHING MORE. WHILE IN ISLAM WORSHIP IS A TOTAL WAY OF LIFE EVEN DURING LOVE MAKING WITH YOUR WIFE. INFACT EVEN WHILE YOU ARE IN THE TOILET FOR EVERY HUMAN ACTIVITY IS WELL SPELT OUT IN ISLAM.

But you are definately one of this ungrateful souls who all that matters is Heaven or Hell and cant see beyond.

If your theory is anything TRUTHFUL demonstrate it by stop going to Church. Get a local Mosque around your area. Pray five times a day like the Muslims do. Fast in the Month of Ramadan........do everything that Islam commands since all doesnt matter except to believe that Christ died for the sins of all. And when people ask you "are you now a Muslim" Tell them "it is the same thing as long as i believe Christ died for my sins". PROOF YOUR THEORY WITH PRACTICE...............YOU DOING THAT DOESNT AS WELL MEAN YOU HAVE CONVERTED ACCORDING TO YOU!!!

Most of the subscribers on this platform, you as an example are not here to GROW in knowledge by reading as to comprehend, study to understand. No they choose to remain DWARFED by ignorance and their arrogance fuels their empty vessels with noise . Very pathetic in an age with all the facilities to unite mankind for common good the very opposite is the case courtesy of people not willing to grow.

Hence, there are two stations. The COMMON PEOPLE and PEOPLE OF DISTINCTION. The purpose of COMMON PEOPLE is Heaven and fear of Hell. PEOPLE OF DISTINCTION seek that which is most PROFOUND, to feel the nearness and presence of the LORD OF THE WORLDS. There have infact removed the barrier between thislife and afterlife and made it as a single journey. These are the MUQARABUM those who are FOREMOST in adoring their Lord out of LOVE. Not that they dont fear Allah's wrath, they are always seeking His Love and Allah is most please with them as they are with Him.

udatso, empiree "NAY HEED HIM NOT BUT BOW DOWN IN ADORATION AND BRING THYSELF THE CLOSER (to God)" Quran 96: 19

May Allah make us live and die as SINCERE MUSLIMS most pleasing to Him.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ameen. I am shocked that he thinks you're an atheist . I wonder where such idea came from
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Toks2008(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
WORDWORLD:

FIRSTLY, TO BELIEVE AT THE POINT OF DEATH IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE BELIEVE AS FAR AS ISLAM IS CONCERN AND IT IS NO MORE THAN A MOCKERY OF GOD TO BECOME A BELIEVER AT THE POINT OF DEATH. HENCE UNACCEPTABLE EVEN BY COMMON SENSE!!!

If your perception about spirituality is all about HEAVEN and HELL then you are not even worshiping God but Heaven and Hell and that is the NARROW MINDEDNESS you and too many have been so programmed to function dysfunctionally.

Truth be told . If not for HEAVEN or HELL, almost 99% of people going to Church and Mosque will not give a DAMN about GOD. You are DEFINATELY one of the 99% with your mentality about HEAVEN and HELL as if that is the whole essence of spirituality. People have been so programmed around HEAVEN and HELL that they mostly are not doing good deeds because it is good to do good which infact it is to their own BENEFIT to doing good. Neither do they worship GOD because He deserves to be worshiped. In essence its all about HEAVEN or HELL. If GOD should one day say "No more heaven or hell as reward or punishement. Hence, no consequences yet worship Me". YOU WILL HARDLY FIND A SINGLE SOUL IN THE MOSQUE OR CHURCH WHO WILL KEEP GOING CONSISTENTLY JUST TO WORSHIP GOD AS AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF BEING WORTHY TO BE WORSHIPPED ALONE OUT OF LOVE AND REVERENCE AS DESERVED BEING THE CREATOR AND CHERISHER. A WORSHIP AS SHOW OF GRATITUDE AND NOTHING MORE. WHILE IN ISLAM WORSHIP IS A TOTAL WAY OF LIFE EVEN DURING LOVE MAKING WITH YOUR WIFE. INFACT EVEN WHILE YOU ARE IN THE TOILET FOR EVERY HUMAN ACTIVITY IS WELL SPELT OUT IN ISLAM.

But you are definately one of this ungrateful souls who all that matters is Heaven or Hell and cant see beyond.

If your theory is anything TRUTHFUL demonstrate it by stop going to Church. Get a local Mosque around your area. Pray five times a day like the Muslims do. Fast in the Month of Ramadan........do everything that Islam commands since all doesnt matter except to believe that Christ died for the sins of all. And when people ask you "are you now a Muslim" Tell them "it is the same thing as long as i believe Christ died for my sins". PROOF YOUR THEORY WITH PRACTICE...............YOU DOING THAT DOESNT AS WELL MEAN YOU HAVE CONVERTED ACCORDING TO YOU!!!

Most of the subscribers on this platform, you as an example are not here to GROW in knowledge by reading as to comprehend, study to understand. No they choose to remain DWARFED by ignorance and their arrogance fuels their empty vessels with noise . Very pathetic in an age with all the facilities to unite mankind for common good the very opposite is the case courtesy of people not willing to grow.

Hence, there are two stations. The COMMON PEOPLE and PEOPLE OF DISTINCTION. The purpose of COMMON PEOPLE is Heaven and fear of Hell. PEOPLE OF DISTINCTION seek that which is most PROFOUND, to feel the nearness and presence of the LORD OF THE WORLDS. There have infact removed the barrier between thislife and afterlife and made it as a single journey. These are the MUQARABUM those who are FOREMOST in adoring their Lord out of LOVE. Not that they dont fear Allah's wrath, they are always seeking His Love and Allah is most please with them as they are with Him.

udatso, empiree "NAY HEED HIM NOT BUT BOW DOWN IN ADORATION AND BRING THYSELF THE CLOSER (to God)" Quran 96: 19

May Allah make us live and die as SINCERE MUSLIMS most pleasing to Him.

All this sermon on top wettin?

Does simple logic not tell you that Heaven or hell are simply the reward for our earthly activities?

Even before the foundations of the earth,there have been rewards and consequences so you are not making any sense at all.

Take away heaven and he'll and man will simply be man but as long as there are rewards and consequences,there will forever be a choice to make.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by segunojo866: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2017
udatso:
Ameen. I am shocked that he thinks you're an atheist . I wonder where such idea came from
but am an atheist
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2017
segunojo866:
but am an atheist
Wasn't referring to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by segunojo866: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2017
udatso:
Wasn't referring to you
Am God
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2017
segunojo866:
Am God
dont care

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
udatso:
dont care

So obsessed those ones are about God really. They just cant get over what they claim exist not. I always wonder what kind of MENTAL PROBLEM it is with such people. I ALWAYS WONDER honestly! Why should any one who claim God doesnt exist keep bothering themselves over NON EXISTENCE?!. I dont hear people who believe in the NON-EXISTENCE OF UFOs get so passionately bothered so much that they have nothing else to talk about except how UFOs doesnt exist. IRRATIONALITY AT ITS MOST DEBASING LEVEL. The moment they hear the word "GOD" they start reacting. Kai!!! Anyway, take good care of yourself. Am officially signing off from this thread the op lacks comprehesion and thank you so much for metioning me. Am grateful!!!
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by udatso: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

So obsessed those ones are about God really. They just cant get over what they claim exist not. I always wonder what kind of MENTAL PROBLEM it is with such people. I ALWAYS WONDER honestly! Why should any one who claim God doesnt exist keep bothering themselves over NON EXISTENCE?!. I dont hear people who believe in the NON-EXISTENCE OF UFOs get so passionately bothered so much that they have nothing else to talk about except how UFOs doesnt exist. IRRATIONALITY AT ITS MOST DEBASING LEVEL. The moment they hear the word "GOD" they start reacting. Kai!!! Anyway, take good care of yourself. Am officially signing off from this thread the op lacks comprehesion and thank you so much for metioning me. Am grateful!!!
It's always nice to read your inputs. You too sir
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 14, 2017
1.Christianity and islam were not created by God but are man made. While Islam in its conceptual meaning simply means "to surrender to God" which automatically means anyone who submits or acknowledges GOD as his or her creator is practising Islam.
And talking about Christianity,God never called anyone this and in fact the pagans at Antioch were the first people to use that word to describe the apostles (Acts 11:26; 26:28)

In other words,as long as we submit ourselves to GOD,we all practise Islam and as long as we emulate the teachings of the prophets including Jesus(As the Quran clearly points this out,[/b]we are Christians [b]which means a Muslim is inadvertently a christian and a christian who submits to GOD is automatically practising Islam so why the segregation?
1st bolded: Islam was god sent religion to the mankind and jins, all the prophets delivered the Islam message. Q3V19 says:" Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, then surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account."
Q42V13 says: "He (Allah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islam) which He ordained for Nuh (Noah), and that which We have inspired in you (O Muhammad ), and that which We ordained for Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Mosesý) and 'Iesa (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion). Intolerable for the Mushrikun , is that to which you (O Muhammad ) call them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience."
q3v85 says: " And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers."
2nd bolded: Lol, I laugh at ur ignorance brother. Truly, Islam literally means surrender or submission to Allah, but the second claim is false, not everyone that automatically submits to ALLAH is a muslim, u will submit to Allah in His desired way(by following what His prophet Muhammad brought0), not every submission or surrender means Islam. to shed more light, if a thief raids your house and asks you to submit or surrender to him, do you do it your way or his way(by submitting ur belongings and all valuables). in short, islam means submission to Allah, but you will submit to him in His way.
3rd bolded; as long as we emulate the teachings of the prophets? this is not true in Islam, we emulate the teachings of our beloved prophet Muhammad(Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and the teachings of the past prophets that correlates with ISlam, not all the teachings of the past prophets. in other language, Muslim only follow the teachings of our prophet.
q3v32 says:"Say (O Muhammad ): "Obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad )." But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers."
q8v20 says: "O you who believe! Obey Allah and His Messenger, and turn not away from him (i.e. Messenger Muhammad ) while you are hearing."
q3v30 says: " Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
4th bolded: From the above quoted verses fromthe quran, you should muslims and christians dont fit in a sentence talkless of being one religion.

2.God does not recognize any religion but only those who truly worship him in truth:
Whether you claim to be a Christian or a Muslim, whether you convert from Islam to Christianity or visavs, it is inconsequential to GOD and he cares less but only recognizes those who worship him in spirit and in truth.John 4:24
already refuted this in the first quote. and u should also know that, any kinda righteousness without an ounce of faith and submission to Allah shall not be accepted. ponder on this verses:
q32v18-20: "Is then he who is a believer like him who is Fasiq (disbeliever and disobedient to Allah)? Not equal are they.{}As for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, for them are Gardens (Paradise) as an entertainment, for what they used to do{}And as for those who are Fasiqun (disbelievers and disobedient to Allah), their abode will be the Fire, every time they wish to get away therefrom, they will be put back thereto, and it will be said to them: "Taste you the torment of the Fire which you used to deny."
q47v1-3: "Those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, and in the Message of Prophet Muhammad ], and hinder (men) from the Path of Allah (Islamic Monotheism), He will render their deeds vain{}But those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and believe in that which is sent down to Muhammad (), for it is the truth from their Lord, He will expiate from them their sins, and will make good their state.{}That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus does Allah set forth their parables for mankind.
q9v19: "Do you consider the providing of drinking water to the pilgrims and the maintenance of Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) as equal to the worth of those who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah? They are not equal before Allah. And Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers)."
q26v227:" Except those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds, and remember Allah much, and reply back (in poetry) to the unjust poetry (which the pagan poets utter against the Muslims). And those who do wrong will come to know by what overturning they will be overturned."
fact: there is no place in quran that Allah promised paradise to those who do good deeds without a belief. its always belief and good deeds.

3.[s]Whether you pray to God in a mosque or in a church,whether you celebrate eld fitir or easter or whether you celebrate Eld kibir or Christmas, it does not matter to GOD[/s] but only the salvation of your soul matters to him.

Romans 14;6-8 says..
"He who observes a special day does so to the Lord; he who eats does so to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. For none of us
lives to himself alone, and none of us dies
to himself alone.If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.…
i have refuted this in the above verses.

4.In Paradise(Jannah),there are no Muslims or Christians, no religion,no mosque or church
but only those whose names are written in the book of life.

Revelation 21:22
"I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple".

Revelation 21:27
"Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life".
lol funny enough its clearly written in the quran tha Muslims are the only people to enter paradise. ponder on these verses
q48v5-6: "That He may admit the believing men and the believing women to Gardens under which rivers flow (i.e. Paradise), to abide therein forever, and to expiate from them their sins, and that is with Allah, a supreme success, {} And that He may punish the Munafiqun (hypocrites), men and women, and also the Mushrikun men and women, who think evil thoughts about Allah, for them is a disgraceful torment, and the Anger of Allah is upon them, and He has cursed them and prepared Hell for them, and worst indeed is that destination
q4v13-14: " These are the limits (set by) Allah (or ordainments as regards laws of inheritance), and whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ) will be admitted to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise), to abide therein, and that will be the great success.{}And whosoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and transgresses His limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein; and he shall have a disgraceful torment"
q9v68: "Allah has promised the hypocrites; men and women, and the disbelievers, the Fire of Hell, therein shall they abide. It will suffice them. Allah has cursed them and for them is the lasting torment."

5.Both Prophet Muhamed (S.A.W) and Jesus christ are from one man, Abraham:

It may surprise some people to know that Ishmael the first son of Abraham is the ancestor of prophet Muhamed(S.A.W) and Isaac the second son of Abraham is the ancestor of Jesus christ.

Ishmael is recognized as an important prophet and patriarch of Islam.Ishmael was the firstborn of Abraham, born to him from his second wife Hagar. Ishmael is recognized by Muslims as the ancestor of several prominent Arab tribes and being the forefather of prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)

And the book of Mathew chp1 clearly highlighted the lineage from Isaac to Jesus.
i am not sure I know what you are trying to say here. you mean because they MIGHT have the same lineage, their religions might have been master planned it before hand? cheesy

6.[b]No one will ever enter paradise just by being a good Christian or good Muslim [/b]but [b]the only condition to get into paradise is to believe in Jesus [/b]and it is a good thing that both religions believe in Jesus [b][s]but anyone who does not believe in Jesus and his redemptive power will never enter the kingdom of GOD no matter the good works he or she does as a Christian or Muslim[/s].

John 3:15
"so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life".
[b]
[b]1st bolded
: I dont know what a good christian connotes, but here in Islam, a (good) is one who follow the teachings of our beloved prophet MUHAMMAD(peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him).
2nd bolded: belief in Jesus is the only condition to enter where?! you are wrong, muslims are regarded to believe in Allah and other things that Allah ordered us to believe in, such as His angels(Gabriel, Micheal,Israel, etc), His prophets(Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and our beloved Rasul{peace and blessings of Allah be Upon him} and other prophets too), belief in His books, belief in the day o resurrection among other beliefs. if one out of these beliefs is missing, one faith and belief can be classified as incomplete faith.And yeah, we muslims do believe in JESUS, but not as the salvation or whatever, we believe him to be one among the plenty prophets of ALLAH.

cc: toks2008
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 14, 2017
7.Christians and Muslims believe in one GOD and pray to one GOD but only call him different names.[/b].

Muslims call him Allah which is the Arabic name while Christians call him Jehovah or Yaweh which is the same GOD in Hebrew language.
we believe in ALLAH only as our LOrd.

8.Christianity and Islam are the same when you compare the stories of the bible and the Quran except some variations which makes it look different and regarding Jesus,there have been misconceptions by the Muslims who say Christians call Jesus the son of GOD.

The truth is that Jesus is not the biological son of GOD but a divine son chosen by GOD himself to be just as any earthly father can choose to make anyone a son by adoption and give him authority so GOD made Jesus his son divinely and gave him powers beyond human comprehension.

lol read this verses:
q9v30-31:"And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allah's Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth! {} They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allah (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allah), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) to worship none but One Ilah (God - Allah) La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshiped but He) . Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)."
q2v116:" And they (Jews, Christians and pagans) say: Allah has begotten a son (children or offspring). Glory be to Him (Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth, and all surrender with obedience (in worship) to Him."

And to the nonsense logic u stated about adopting a child, my question goes thus, if one adopts a child, wont be child be affiliated to u, wont the child get the treatment ur real child will get, so there is actually no difference between adopting a child and having a child, they both wanna serve the same purpose.

9.The only condition that will take us to paradise has nothing to do with religion but only if we accept Jesus as our saviour by accepting his sacrifice on the cross.

Many Muslims say Jesus was never crucified because the misconstrued that part of the Quran that states;
"That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him , but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. (4:157,Yusif Ali)

This part of the Quran was in no way discrediting the true account of the crucifixion if you read that passage contextually from verse 152 and that verse was only referring to the mindset of the Jews but never stated expressly that Jesus was never crucified and many Islamic scholars also agreed that the verse did not an nullify the true account of Jesus being crucified.

However,the misconception was made stronger when some overzealous Islamic scholars misinterpreted that verse by adding that another person was made to take the face of Jesus and was crucified in his stead but this was never written in the original Arabic language of the Quran.
ponder on this:
q4v157:"And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," -[b] but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. [/b]They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]:"

10.There is no need for anyone to change his or her religion either from Islam to Christianity of visavis in order to enter paradise.

As a Muslim,you can continue to practice Islam by going to mosque to pray,by observing all the daily prayers,by performing hajj or observing the Islamic festivals and many more...as long as you accept Jesus as your savior(even without changing your religion) you are automatically a believer in Jesus christ which is never the same as being a Christian.

There are many people who practice Christianity but are not believers in christ and such will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
bro, this is nonsense again. Jesus isnt our savior, Our Lord, Allah, who sent Jesus and other prophets to save mankind, is our savior.

11.Islam urges Muslims to believe in Jesus and in fact any Muslim who does not believe in Jesus is not a good Muslim and is also inferior to those who believe.

Quran 3:55—God said, ‘Jesus, I will take you back and raise you up to Me: I will purify you of the disbelievers. To the Day of Resurrection I will make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieved. Then you will all return to Me and I will judge between you regarding your differences.
Yeah, we do believe in him, but not as important as we believe in prophet Muhammad, Prophet MUHAMMAD is the leaders of the prophets, Jesus is one of the prophets.
and as of the quran u quoted, the believers in that context are the people Jesus was sent to, the people who followed his teachings and accepted him as Allah"s messenger.

12.Here are 6 facts that prove that Muslims believe in Jesus
yeah we believe he is a prophet of ALLAh

-Jesus , Mary, and the angel Gabriel are all in the Quran » (as are Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and a bunch of other Bible characters).
so what?

-Muslims believe that Jesus (called "Isa" in Arabic ) was a prophet of God, was born to a virgin (Mary), and will return to Earth before the Day of Judgment to restore justice and to defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false messiah"wink, also known as the Antichrist. All of which may sound pretty familiar to many Christians.
lol lemme explain these things to you:
1. Isa is not arabic name, just like Ibahim,Yusuf, Mariam, Zakariya, Noah, etc infact it has no meaning in the Arabic language. Look it up any Arabic dic and confirm ur ignorance.
2. yeah, he is coming back to us to restore justice on Earth, also as the muslim that he had always been.
3. The "messiah" tittle affiliated to Dajal's name has it own meaning in the Arabic Lang. it means one who his eyes has been rubbed(blind).

-Mary (called " Maryam " in Arabic) has an entire chapter in the Quran named for her — the only chapter in the Quran named for a female figure. In fact, Mary is the only woman to be mentioned by name in the entire Quran and strangely, Mary is mentioned more times in the Quran than in the entire New Testament.
1.lol it might wanna surprise u that that theRE are other chapters named after Cows, day of resurrection, belief, victory etc. My point here is that the names given to the chapters of the quran are determined by some certain procedures.
2. THERE are other women mentioned indirectly too in the quran, it is nothing. if one studys the nature of the quran, one would realise that its very unusual for the quran to name names. except for some certain people.
3. and if we agree to the fact that she was mentioned so many times in the quran, which seems strange as u claimed, there is nothing strange there, just a way of telling we muslims how righteous she was, nothing more. read this,
quran5 verse 17:
" Surely, in disbelief are they who say that Allah is the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary) . Say (O Muhammad ): "[b]Who then has the least power against Allah, if He were to destroy the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), his mother, and all those who are on the earth together?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. And Allah is Able to do all things."[/b]

-Just as with all the other prophets, including Mohammed , Muslims recite, "Peace be upon him" every time we refer to Jesus.
thief! why did u remove the "blessings" part grin grin grin Muslims seel Allah"s blessings and peace for prophet Muhammad, while they seek His peace for other prophets. q33v56 says:"Allah sends His Salat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad ) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad ), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As-Salamu 'Alaikum)"

-Muslims believe that Jesus performed miracles: The Quran discusses several of Jesus miracles, including giving sight to the blind, healing lepers, raising the dead, and breathing life into clay birds.
yeah he did, but by the grace of the Almighty Allah. Readthis,
q2v49-52[b] "And will make him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird[b] by Allah's Leave[/b]; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe. {} And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurat (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me. {} Truly! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path. {} Then when 'Iesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allah's Cause?" Al-Hawariun (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah)."[/b]

13.Only Ignorant Christians and Muslims hate on each other because Ishmael and Isaac represent two covenants from same man Abraham and GOD loves both.[/b]
what is ur point?

Islam and Quran are never in contradiction to Christianity and the bible and in fact all the Quran wrote about Jesus are very true but only in a different perspective and varying theological interpretation but amazingly GOD cares less about theological permutations and combinations but [s]only interested in the salvation of our soul through his divine son JESUS [/s]who the Quran clearly agrees to be the greatest messenger of Allah (Jehovah).
pls show me where the bolded is stated in the quran grin grin grin. if you must know, all Muslims, irrespective of their sect, believe that Prophet Muhammad is the best and greatest creature, be it Mankind, or Jins or His angels, they are all inferior to the Prophet> Isa is just one of Allah"s prophets, just as Abraham, as well as Moses, Noah, Isaak, and others.

In conclusion, while the world worry their heads about religion,God is only interested in those who are believers in Christ because it is only this set of people that matters to GOD
you have no conclusion, my brother. grin grin all your points have been briefly refuted cheesy cheesy we give thanks to Allah. and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His prophet.

pls whenever you have other things to say about ISLAM, pls endure to mention me. Thanks wink

Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Adebowalay(m): 6:50am On Nov 20, 2017
The bottom line is that without Jesus no eternal life...chai...
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by bahaushe1: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Pure deception!

The only religion on the sight of Allaah is Islam, whoever goes to Allaah with anything different will not be accepted.

Core pillars of Islamic faith:

Believe in Allaah;

His Lordship: creator of earth and heaven and all that is within them,

worshipping Allaah alone without associating anything to His worship,

His oneness: He is one, without a father, son, or wife in whatever form,

His completeness, perfection, and beautiful names.

Believe in the existence of angels of Allaah.

Believe in Allaah's revealed books:

The scripture of Abraham and Moses (pbut),

The Torah of Moses (pbuh ),

The Psalm of David (pbuh),

The Gospel of Jesus (pbuh), and

The Quran of Muhammad (pbuh).

Believe in Allaah's Prophets and Messengers without rejecting anyone of them from Adam through to Muhammad - may peace and blessings of Allaah be with them.

Believe in the day of resurrection, and

Believe in divine decree, good or bad.

If you believe in all of the above then you are a Muslim and if you disbelieve in any of the above then you are not a Muslim.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Blackhawk04: 1:06am On Dec 03, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Blackhawk04: 1:11am On Dec 03, 2017
I124U:

we believe in ALLAH only as our LOrd.

lol read this verses:
q9v30-31:"And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allah's Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth! {} They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allah (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allah), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) to worship none but One Ilah (God - Allah) La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshiped but He) . Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)."
q2v116:" And they (Jews, Christians and pagans) say: Allah has begotten a son (children or offspring). Glory be to Him (Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth, and all surrender with obedience (in worship) to Him."

And to the nonsense logic u stated about adopting a child, my question goes thus, if one adopts a child, wont be child be affiliated to u, wont the child get the treatment ur real child will get, so there is actually no difference between adopting a child and having a child, they both wanna serve the same purpose.

ponder on this:
q4v157:[b]"And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," -[b] but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. [/b]They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]:"

bro, this is nonsense again. Jesus isnt our savior, Our Lord, Allah, who sent Jesus and other prophets to save mankind, is our savior.

Yeah, we do believe in him, but not as important as we believe in prophet Muhammad, Prophet MUHAMMAD is the leaders of the prophets, Jesus is one of the prophets.
and as of the quran u quoted, the believers in that context are the people Jesus was sent to, the people who followed his teachings and accepted him as Allah"s messenger.

yeah we believe he is a prophet of ALLAh

so what?

lol lemme explain these things to you:
1. Isa is not arabic name, just like Ibahim,Yusuf, Mariam, Zakariya, Noah, etc infact it has no meaning in the Arabic language. Look it up any Arabic dic and confirm ur ignorance.
2. yeah, he is coming back to us to restore justice on Earth, also as the muslim that he had always been.
3. The "messiah" tittle affiliated to Dajal's name has it own meaning in the Arabic Lang. it means one who his eyes has been rubbed(blind).

1.lol it might wanna surprise u that that theRE are other chapters named after Cows, day of resurrection, belief, victory etc. My point here is that the names given to the chapters of the quran are determined by some certain procedures.
2. THERE are other women mentioned indirectly too in the quran, it is nothing. if one studys the nature of the quran, one would realise that its very unusual for the quran to name names. except for some certain people.
3. and if we agree to the fact that she was mentioned so many times in the quran, which seems strange as u claimed, there is nothing strange there, just a way of telling we muslims how righteous she was, nothing more. read this,
quran5 verse 17:
" Surely, in disbelief are they who say that Allah is the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary) . Say (O Muhammad ): "[b]Who then has the least power against Allah, if He were to destroy the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), his mother, and all those who are on the earth together?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. And Allah is Able to do all things."[/b]

thief! why did u remove the "blessings" part grin grin grin Muslims seel Allah"s blessings and peace for prophet Muhammad, while they seek His peace for other prophets. q33v56 says:"Allah sends His Salat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad ) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad ), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As-Salamu 'Alaikum)"

yeah he did, but by the grace of the Almighty Allah. Readthis,
q2v49-52[b] "And will make him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird[b] by Allah's Leave[/b]; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe. {} And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurat (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me. {} Truly! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path. {} Then when 'Iesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allah's Cause?" Al-Hawariun (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allah; we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allah)."[/b]

what is ur point?

pls show me where the bolded is stated in the quran grin grin grin. if you must know, all Muslims, irrespective of their sect, believe that Prophet Muhammad is the best and greatest creature, be it Mankind, or Jins or His angels, they are all inferior to the Prophet> Isa is just one of Allah"s prophets, just as Abraham, as well as Moses, Noah, Isaak, and others.

you have no conclusion, my brother. grin grin all your points have been briefly refuted cheesy cheesy we give thanks to Allah. and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His prophet.

pls whenever you have other things to say about ISLAM, pls endure to mention me. Thanks wink

Maashallahcheesygrin.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by orisa37: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2017
God has not revealled any of these your personal opinions. They are all in the Bible and Qurran. So you score just 55%.
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Maashallahcheesygrin.
Agent Kastro??
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Blackhawk04: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
I124U:

Agent Kastro??
Sir?
Re: 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. by Maamin(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Xiadnat:
Smashing post toks. Shocking and even heresy to some 'religious' spirits. But this posts veracity is scriptural.

My sentiments exactly when it comes to all these religious squabbles that have plagued mankind for ages.

I can worship God in any place: mosque, synagogue, shrine etc...

I can celebrate any holiday I want: christmass, easter, hanukar, yon kippur, kwanza, eid fatir, new moon etc...

I can read any religious book I want: bible, book of mormon, the JW tower or something rather, koran, the sans scripts etc...

......at end of day: I am grounded on whom I serve in my heart. And it won't change a thing of my belief in the great I AM.

The G-d who is a spirit and can only recognize spirit G-d to spirit Man. Not religion, not building, no creed, no scripts.

Anyways....

Two thumps up. 5 stars out 5. tongue

Hmmmm...where have thou been?

Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Difference Between Sex And Romance And Is Romance A Sin? / Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit Refutes The Existence Of God? / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.