Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (11438 Views)

Order Your items On Amazon @ N300/$, and shipping $4.5/lbs / How To Buy And Sell Your Items On Facebook Marketplace / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by SOFTENGR: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
I ordered for a piece of jewelry on 14 August. As at 19 August, it shows item has departed country of origin.
I'm yet to receive the item.
How long does it take to deliver in Nigeria through China Post registered air mail?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by Leopantro: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
i thought i was the only one experiencing this. have called the post office and my item hasn't arrived.

Re: How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by SOFTENGR: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
@Leopantro

Have you ever received an item on the platform?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by Leopantro: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
yes. has never failed and have never taken this long
Re: How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by SOFTENGR: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Shoppers please let's get your view
Re: How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by mascotblaze(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
I want To believe dat u guys did 'FREE SHIPPING' Which will take about 21days to get to ur post office if u are in Lagos. So Just Chill And Start Counting 21 Days From Day Of Purchase

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by lawrence35(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2018
In additional to your business, if you will like to own an ecommerce business, that is, a dropship store that can bring you real money..

See-

[url]Madeinnigeria.store[/url]
And
[url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]

Contact me on Whatsapp 080 61 5671 30

For more information on dropshiping, see [url]cpahub.pro/faq/[/url]

To start your online store now, go to [url]cpahub.pro/get-started/[/url]
Re: How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by Fatasy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Gud pm house,pls if i order for products on aliexpress the same day from different store will it be dilivered to nigeria the same day.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by DonaldTrump(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fatasy:
Gud pm house,pls if i order for products on aliexpress the same day from different store will it be dilivered to nigeria the same day.

No..it depends on when the individual seller shipped them.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by Fatasy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
DonaldTrump:

No..it depends on when the individual seller shipped them.
Thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by ScottGoff: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Delivery time may vary greatly depending on the country of dispatch, the country of delivery and the speed of the sender itself. The slowest package went to me for 1.5 months and I was constantly worried about whether it would even reach me. But I still got it! After that I found https://pkge.net/ and now I don’t worry at all, because I can constantly monitor the movements of packages. When the seller sends me the parcel, I get the code and through this site I can track it in any country. Try it!
Re: How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? by oluwadamilolah(f): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please help me out. I want to buy hair on alibaba just 2 pieces I do I order through free shipping?

(1) (Reply)

LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k / CBN New Forex Policy Fails To Excite Foreign Investors / BABZ LOUNGE In Yola Gutted By Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.