Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. (1045 Views)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Joro Olumofin, The Love Doctor To Officially Start Face To Face Consultations. / The Irony Of Life By Joromofin(love Doctor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by NLlovedoctor: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
In the next coming months ,hopefully year.. this moniker will be dedicated to receiving mails from troubled bachelors, spinsters, boyfriend and girlfriends, husband's and wives not excluding fiance and fiancee concerning issues relating to their single, dating , married or courting life...

If your partner is on nairaland and you don't want to post personally, we are here for you. Due to one reason or the other , you don't want to create a new moniker to create a story or you just want to be anonymous, we are here for you..

A problem shared is half solved.. Share your issues and watch naira landers profer options and solutions that may suit your problem ...

Email - /b/Adviseturnsolution@gmail.com/\b/

We look forward to your email..

A thread will be created for each serious issue on your behalf..
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by lalanice(f): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
undecided you ruined it when you said naira landers will still be the ones to proffer solution

nairaland where children give sex/relationship advice to their grandfather's mate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by braine(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
lalanice:
undecided you ruined it when you said naira landers will still be the ones to proffer solution

Totally ruined it. I might as well just open a thread.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by lalanice(f): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
braine:

Totally ruined it. I might as well just opened a thread.
right!
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by Only1mi(f): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
lalanice:

nairaland where children give sex/relationship advice to their grandfather's mate cheesy

Abi oh, I'll deal with the problem myself.
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by braine(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Only1mi:

Abi oh, I'll deal with the problem myself.

We are here for you if you need to share. kiss
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by SweetyZinta(f): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
NLdoctor

I want to attract taller guys and fall in love with them. each time I try, I fail. am tired of dating a particular kind of guys
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by Only1mi(f): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
braine:

We are here for you if you need to share. kiss

NL'ers know how to give someone rope hang themselves. Never.
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by braine(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Only1mi:

NL'ers know how to give someone rope hang themselves. Never.

grin grin grin

That's how it basically works here: they give you horrible advice that you're forced to think and do the right thing by yourself. You obviously would not take the rope.

That's not not so bad if you ask me.
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by Only1mi(f): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2017
braine:

grin grin grin

That's how it basically works here: they give you horrible advice that you're forced to think and do the right thing by yourself. You obviously would not take the rope.

That's not not so bad if you ask me.

Good point
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by sonofanarchy(m): 12:46am On Sep 06, 2017
SweetyZinta:
NLdoctor

I want to attract taller guys and fall in love with them. each time I try, I fail. am tired of dating a particular kind of guys
short guys don suffer
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by SweetyZinta(f): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
sonofanarchy:
short guys don suffer

grin ; D
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by Moiking(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
SweetyZinta:
NLdoctor

sister are you short ursef?
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by SweetyZinta(f): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Moiking:
sister are you short ursef?
yes I am
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by Moiking(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
SweetyZinta:

yes I am
oh I see
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by IloveLastMumu: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nllovedoctor, I'm in love with LastMumu. What can I do to make him look at me
Re: Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. by McBrooklyn(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Body Like This And Want To Work As A Model? Send Us A Mail. / Man Arraigned For Sleeping With Neighbour's Wife / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.