Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. (1777 Views)

Please I Need Help. Would Be Glad If Anyone Can Be Of Assistance / Advice Needed Please I'm So Depressed Right Now / Please I'm Stranded In Lagos!! I Need Urgent Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
dear nairalanders, please I need your help financially, as I have/ and I'm still searching for a job anywhere.

I would love to enroll in a computer training course for six month, the
Re: Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. by ifyalways(f): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Holyone12:
dear nairalanders, please I need your help financially, as I have/ and I'm still searching for a job anywhere.

I would love to enroll in a computer training course for six month, the amount is 15,000 but, they are Willing to accept part payment of 6 to 7k, I'm am currently unable to raise the amount now as I am currently unemployed... please help me out whatever the amount...
tanks in advance... Acc no 3061081118 ecobank.
Volunteer to work for FREE at the training center that way you can learn for free too.

You gotta work to earn your keep. No free lunch anywhere. This is even assuming this your story is true

3 Likes

Re: Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
ifyalways:

Volunteer to work for FREE at the training center that way you can learn for free too.

You gotta work to earn your keep. No free lunch anywhere. This is even assuming this your story is true
this is the Truth, where can I volunteer?
Re: Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. by 1Sharon(f): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Another one!
Re: Please I'm In Need Of Assistance.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
so you have NO family member that can help, NO friends that can help, NO acquaintances that can help, NO neighbors that can help, NO school buddy that can help, NO shop in your neighborhood that can help, NO pastor that can help....and your only way out is begging total strangers on NL?!

if none of the above people i mentionned wanna help you, then i have to ask WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders I Need Followers On Twitter To Qualify For Something / Someone Hacked Into My Sister's Facebook Acc : Help! / Advocacy For Ban On Curse Words On NL And Pervertism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.