Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,935,022 members, 7,101,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 October 2022 at 01:08 AM

Hephzybee's Recipe For Making Unburnt Pancake - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hephzybee's Recipe For Making Unburnt Pancake (1113 Views)

Homemade Recipe For Vegetable Rice / Ever Heard Of Yam Pancake? Here's The Recipe / How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hephzybee's Recipe For Making Unburnt Pancake by TDIsaac(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
So, how can you make unburnt pancakes! Follow this H.P pancake recipe and you are safe.

Recipe

3 cups of flour

2 eggs

1/4 cup of sugar

A sachet of powder milk ( you can use evaporated milk)

A pinch of salt

50gms of margarine

Few pieces of rodo(fresh pepper) (don’t over rodolise your pancake except you like rodo sha)

Carrot (optional)

Spring onions (optional)

Vegetables (optional)

Diced meat (optional)

Equipment

Non stick pot (this is the magic- if you use any pan that is not no-stick, Na burnt offering be that oh)

Cooking spray

Ladle

Bowl

Spoon

Procedure

1. Grate your rodo(fresh red pepper) and carrot. Slice your spring onions.

2. Melt the butter

3. Pour desired quantity of Flour, sugar, rodo, carrot, spring onions in a big bowl.

4. Break the eggs into the same bowl, and add the melted butter.

5. Begin to mix. Add about 1 cup of water. Mix until you have a light and even batter. (Be careful not to make it too running oh, Incase you add too much water, just add some flour to it.)

Pancake recipe

6. Light your cooker, put the non-stick pot. Once a little hot, apply the cooking spray, then allow to heat up.

7. Scoop some quantity of the pancake batter in. Make sure you don’t put too much. Pancake procedure

8. Once, the mixture has been poured, allow to cook, don’t flip it over yet.

9. Once the pancake is ready, it will naturally detach from the non stick pot, then flip it over. Allow to cook a little then remove from fire.

10. Continue process until the batter (mixture) is exhausted

Unburnt pancake

NB: some people use groundnut oil or butter instead of cooking spray. However to use that effectively here’s what to do.

For butter/margarine: melt your butter in a bowl. Get a small brush. Use the brush to apply the butter in the pan, allow to heat alittle then scoop some batter in.

For vegetable oil, use the same method. (But there is nothing to melt in vegetable oil oh. Am just saying)

So, how do you make your pancake?

Nd by the way, try out this pancake recipe, I can’t wait to hear your feedback.

Source: http://hephzybee.com

Incase you missed my H.P efo Riro recipe check it out here https://hephzybee.com/2017/08/10/efo-riro-of-life/ and for my H.P puff-puff recipe check it out here https://hephzybee.com/2017/08/02/h-p-puff-puff-recipe/

1 Share

Re: Hephzybee's Recipe For Making Unburnt Pancake by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
I wish I could eat one now. E don tey wey I chop the thing.

1 Like

Re: Hephzybee's Recipe For Making Unburnt Pancake by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rodo? Beef?

1 Like

Re: Hephzybee's Recipe For Making Unburnt Pancake by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 06, 2017
I want pancakes mehn

1 Like

Re: Hephzybee's Recipe For Making Unburnt Pancake by adontcare(f): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2017
What is rodo?

1 Like

Re: Hephzybee's Recipe For Making Unburnt Pancake by TDIsaac(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2017
adontcare:
What is rodo?
Rodo is Yoruba name for fresh red pepper

Re: Hephzybee's Recipe For Making Unburnt Pancake by adontcare(f): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
TDIsaac:

Rodo is Yoruba name for fresh red pepper
OK tnx

(1) (Reply)

Pure Now Ten Naira. / The Best Diet And Supplements For Stroke Prevention And Cure / 5 Top Students Most Annoying Food Combinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.