Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Please Help!!! My Sister Has Lost Faith In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Please Help!!! My Sister Has Lost Faith In Islam (691 Views)

Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / Palm Wine In Islam / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! My Sister Has Lost Faith In Islam by oloyede252(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
To Don Costa:

we just got to know my sister has lost faith in Islam and has converted to a Christian... this maybe due to pressure from friends.

what can we do?
how can we restore her faith back in Islam

source: Don costar blog

cc: AbuUthaymeen
maclatunji
Re: Please Help!!! My Sister Has Lost Faith In Islam by maclatunji: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
What background has she had? Are your parents practicing Muslims? Was she given a solid Islamic orientation as a child and teenager?

These are factors that help shape and form an individual's outlook to life.

Few Muslims with a solid orientation leave Islam. Not impossible but rare.

So, instead of panicking, approach the issue rationally, if she has not had Islamic knowledge, it might be time to try to send her such information.

You must remember that pride will also become a factor. She will not want to look stupid after leaving the religion, coming back would be accepting she was wrong. If you understand this, you will know she needs patient education and engagement.

Prayer helps too.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Sister Has Lost Faith In Islam by iamgenius(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
The brother above me is right. OP never call AbuUthaymeen again lest he call you a kaafir**ADVICE**
Re: Please Help!!! My Sister Has Lost Faith In Islam by missyQween(f): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Are all her friends Christian or Muslim ? Did she pray her solat while she was a Muslim? Is she close to Allah? Was she just a Muslim because her parent are Muslims? There is need to analyze this before you can talk to her and also pray for her...That's why I still tell people... Don't tell your children you are a Muslim,Tell them,Educate them about Islam...May Allah shower his mercy on her...Aameen

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! My Sister Has Lost Faith In Islam by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2017
oloyede252:
To Don Costa:

we just got to know my sister has lost faith in Islam and has converted to a Christian... this maybe due to pressure from friends.

what can we do?
how can we restore her faith back in Islam

source: Don costar blog

cc: AbuUthaymeen
maclatunji

Subhanalah! This one weak me.. l dont even know what to say.. where is your location and where is her location? if she turn kafir(awon elegbe\sect/) . .its easier. . .but christian?.. am sure its either she wants to marry a christian or she cant stand her husband having more than 1 wives or she did it for materialistic reason. . . . . . . . My bruv.. try make her follow you to Abu ibeji or Jabata or any other righteous salaf. Would have give you their numbers but i think talking on phone wont do much as face to face.. try that. . perhaps these pastors cure her from(sic) of #ri# some illness?ba

(1) (Reply)

Abayahs And Scarves / What Role Has The Religion Of Islam Played In Muslim Terrorist Attacks? / How Rich Should A Bro Be To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.