Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

First Sex Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Sex Experience (2096 Views)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Sex Experience by Krystaal(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
I had my first sex when I was 16 to an older friend, i think was around 18 or 19...we were really close neighbours...the girl was a real slut...it all first started when I saw her Nude on her phone n I threatened to blackmail her...she offered sex and it was mad....i released too early so I had to give her a head n finger her with two hands....the sex was great.

Share yours
Re: First Sex Experience by ijobaooorun(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Repent, the kingdom of God is at hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Sex Experience by luminouz(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Big bad boom!!
After then vroom
Next thing I know
I grew a mushroom
Thanks y'all!!!

OP u satisfied? undecided
Re: First Sex Experience by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 06, 2017
grin

Hahahahah...

My first sexperience is not was but will be on....so stay tuned.. wink
Re: First Sex Experience by Ryabcool(m): 4:18am On Sep 06, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: First Sex Experience by ehinmowo: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Krystaal:
I had my first sex when I was 16 to an older friend, i think was around 18 or 19...we were really close neighbours...the girl was a real slut...it all first started when I saw her Nude on her phone n I threatened to blackmail her...she offered sex and it was mad....i released too early so I had to give her a head n finger her with two hands....the sex was great.

Share yours

Why do I feel you are lying? Your first sex experience and you don knw head and all that. I hail o.

Join cawid.com
Re: First Sex Experience by LeonOgu(m): 5:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Krystaal:

Share yours

You fornicated

1 Like

Re: First Sex Experience by Krystaal(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
ehinmowo:

Why do I feel you are lying? Your first sex experience and you don knw head and all that. I hail o.

Join cawid.com
Xvideos.com lol...I learnt a lot grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

12 Signs That You’ve Found "The One" / Beyonce Seen Sitting On Jay-z’s Lap During Photo Shoot In Jamaica (pics) / My First Sex Experience By Hakuna Matata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.