Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Electricity Distribution Company Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Electricity Distribution Company Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (13607 Views)

Electricity Distribution Company Staff Invade Lagos Community / Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life / NBC Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test 2017 (how To Write The Exam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity Distribution Company Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test by chiebuka55: 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Electricity Distribution Company Past Questions and Answers for Aptitude Test

If you have an aptitude test to write at any of these Electricity Distribution Companies – Sahara Power (Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, First Independent Power Ltd., Omoku Generation Nig Ltd., Egbin Plc.), here is an opportunity to take your preparation to the next level.

These Electricity Distribution Companies recruit via e - recruiter (which is the new recruitment platform by Dragnet)

How many distribution companies do we have in Nigeria
A.12
B.6
C.8
D.11

In what year was the Kanji Dam Commissioned
A.1972
B.1960
C.1963
D.1970

Electrical Transformer can be able to transform both AC and DC voltages in a circuit
A.False
B.True

Transformer oil acts as a coolant but not as an insulating medium
A.True
B.False
Continue: http://jobsmayor.com/download-electricity-distribution-company-past-questions-answers/

1 Like

Re: Electricity Distribution Company Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test by SOFTENGR: 5:44am On Sep 06, 2017
grin
You wan chop the little change job seekers are managing.

Bros go find better job.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Distribution Company Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test by Goztino(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2019
chiebuka55:

If you have an aptitude test to write at any of these Electricity Distribution Companies – Sahara Power (Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, First Independent Power Ltd., Omoku Generation Nig Ltd., Egbin Plc.), here is an opportunity to take your preparation to the next level.

These Electricity Distribution Companies recruit via e - recruiter (which is the new recruitment platform by Dragnet)

How many distribution companies do we have in Nigeria
A.12
B.6
C.8
D.11

In what year was the Kanji Dam Commissioned
A.1972
B.1960
C.1963
D.1970

Electrical Transformer can be able to transform both AC and DC voltages in a circuit
A.False
B.True

Transformer oil acts as a coolant but not as an insulating medium
A.True
B.False
Continue: http://jobsmayor.com/download-electricity-distribution-company-past-questions-answers/

Scam alert

Don't pay a dime to this guy. I just ordered for his so called EDC past questions and saw nothing but normal GMAT and GCE, verbal reasoning questions and nothing related to EDC.
I regretted paying for that shit and I will make sure other nairalanders don't fall to that cheap scam

6 Likes

Re: Electricity Distribution Company Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test by zealousB(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please bro did you later get the past questions despite falling to that awful scammer.

Goztino:

Scam alert

Don't pay a dime to this guy. I just ordered for his so called EDC past questions and saw nothing but normal GMAT and GCE, verbal reasoning questions and nothing related to EDC.
I regretted paying for that shit and I will make sure other nairalanders don't fall to that cheap scam
Re: Electricity Distribution Company Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test by Loveth199: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pls what is EEDC physical examination lik?

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Etiquette: TOP 6 Whatsapp Doos N Donts U Should Take Serious In 2015. / How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? / What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.