Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others (59902 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Opinionated: 12:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Popular presenter on Nigeria’s pioneer sports radio station, Brila FM, Murphy Ijemba, has reportedly been sacked by the management of the broadcast station. The award-winning presenter of Murphy Ijemba and the A-team was relieved of his job after altercation with the CEO of the company, Dr. Larry Izamoje. His traffic-time show was one of the most popular radio shows in Lagos and was the favourite of many listeners to the station.

Popularly known as Radio Paparazi, Ijemba took to twitter to announce his exit in series of strong tweets against his erstwhile boss.

It appears the entire A-team was cleared by the veteran sport-journalist-CEO as Ijemba also announced the exit of his team members, Sean Amadi, and Ese Oghene.

It remains to be seen whether the fortune of Brila will dwindle due to the loss of these fan favourites.

See some of his Tweets on the sack below.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/brila-fm-sacks-murphy-ijemba-sean-amadi-others/

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 06, 2017
Eiyya...
Come to Nairaland & continue.
Mad people full here

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2017
Good news grin
Sack anybody sackable is Nigeria we are grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by braine(m): 12:32am On Sep 06, 2017
He's so proud. I can understand why he had the fall out with his boss.

39 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by haywire1: 12:57am On Sep 06, 2017
braine:
He's so proud. I can understand why he had the fall out with his boss.

Why do u type without taking few mins to think,borrow brain from ur moniker undecided. Are u a staff of Brilla fm.. Shift before I tear u slap

No wonder another person tried copying Murphy's style on d programme.

No Murphy No brilla for me

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Khutie: 1:23am On Sep 06, 2017
•••forget it, the niggur is gonna land another lucrative job! Murphy is QUALITY

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by itchie: 1:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Larry izamoje dey Fvck up

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by rheether(f): 2:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Lol, I saw it coming grin grin you can't outshine your master and expect to stay. That was how he sacked Ferdinand Chukwuemeka Duruoha (Brilla abuja). Dr Kobo and Aeron the baron should be next.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by rheether(f): 2:06am On Sep 06, 2017
Do people still listen to Brilla fm In Abuja? I doubt.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by mexxmoney: 2:32am On Sep 06, 2017
You sack elegbete, Murphy ijemba and Sean Amadi. Wetin remain? E don become unpopular side o. And who be that clown wey call himself dogo Francis? E just thief Murphy style dey form wetin I no know. Him no fit come with him own idea? Original is original, others na counterfeit

34 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by kenness(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2017
jezzz Murphy has gone Brilla will boring as shit except elegbete and still ringing But Murphy I will miss that guy ooo

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by braine(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2017
haywire1:

Why do u type without taking few mins to think,borrow brain from ur moniker undecided. Are u a staff of Brilla fm.. Shift before I tear u slap

No one is irreplaceable. Brilla FM will be fine.

36 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by nkemjacob2(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2017
Brila has done made a huge mistake

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Njazz(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Nna go and look for job elsewhere
you can even go to biafra FM
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Njazz(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2017
braine:

No one is irreplaceable. Brillo FM will be fine.
except for sugar man

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2017
That impersonator shud be ashamed. Dogo Francis u no get shame.

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Martinez19(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:
Lol, I saw it coming grin grin you can't outshine your master and expect to stay. That was how he sacked Ferdinand Chukwuemeka Duruoha (Brilla abuja). Dr Kobo and Aeron the baron should be next.
why do humans hate people's progress that surpasses theirs? Why jealousy come full this continent?

6 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by pasol4real(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2017
Tyu
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Victornezzar: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2017
choi
Brilla fm won't be the same anymore

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2017
It is really sad. This could be the end of brilla. Murphy made me like brilla TBH. he is a good guy am sure he will secure a better job. Wasnt it last week or so that he said Elegbete too wasnt with the station anyone when a fan asked of him. They keep sacking their best hands.

4 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by ritababe(f): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2017
haywire1:

who is he? I don't know him here in aba.

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by canalily(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2017
U may nt knw the quality of what you have until when you throw it inside water grin

6 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by eluquenson(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2017
see gbege
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by cstr1000: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Popular side is gone then.
Murphy and Sean are brila fm for me. Sexy joe would be lonely as fucck now.
And did brila employ someone try to imitate Murphy's style? grin
Epic fail.

22 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by xenyona: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by chukslawrence(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Popular side, Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by rawhide: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Whoever posted this rubbish news is an enemy of progress,in fact you are mad for posting such fake news!...Ese oghene resigned himself, Murphy and the A team are still very much there...Oloriburuku!

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:

I saw it coming... The Brila brand is coming to an end...Larry Izamoje took on the wrong guys...These guys are learned and can start their own radio stations...They have the connections, the good will and can tap into that to raise funds and kickstart a new radio station that will rival and beat down Brila...Larry Izamoje is unwise with this decision...Mark today's date, you will see a rebound within 14days and in a year, you will hear them talk of starting their own radio stations...

Why can't people look away when their so-called team beginning to shine, or rather outshine them? God never said only one person would shine in life...I've been following Larry ever since before 1994, and this is the worst decision he can ever make...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by babyfaceafrica: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Martinez19:
why do humans hate people's progress that surpasses theirs? Why jealousy come full this continent?
it is not this continent, it is everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.