Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard (20908 Views)

Common Grammatical Errors In Writing / Grammatical Mistakes That Will Make You Look Like A World Class Idiot. / The Worst Day Of My Life- A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by netuzer(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2017
I saw the two both of them �
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2017
Twice on a bed,what am I saw? came down each by each,entered your slippers and followed me.

Me: kill it!kill it!
She: I have kelt it.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by taiyey: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2017
why are you stoping calling me
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by soath(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Let me come and be going
Je kin wa ma lo �
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by Investnow2017: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2017
"I cannot fit do am". And she was corrected immediately after a wild laugh. "Instead of i can't fit do it." I was like..... hmnhmn
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by kenny5811(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2017
our flyin eagles dat went to america nd ar now hvin problems, how is dat our business...... .....wat ar their for? ....... (C) Solomon dalung.... 9jas' sports minister....
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by chuksey1(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Mine was - Ebuka will you run down here with a race. This statement was made by one of the teachers in the school I was posted for NYSC. When I heard it I laff tire my belle almost burst
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by gozzy121(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2017
My fowls are missings
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by ini4brandon(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2017
"i didn't went" grin grin grin..... from a schoolmate informing me she didn't attend classes the previous day
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by holuwastephen: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2017
i came to ur house u didnt dey, i saw u here i saw u der are u twice? If the gal z pregnancy
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2017
Lemme drop comment before I come back to read, I knw I am going to like this thread grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by mightyneta9(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2017
I am in the haste
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by OSESUNATE(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Mine was when one of our lecturers was advising us and he said " pls as you are going to the camp, *NO SEXING*
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by femi4: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2017
jaelz:
Yesterday I was in a bus going back home and saw this fine slay mama beside me looking uncomfy and sad so I engaged her to know why and lo and behold she said 'I HAVING SLIGHT HEADACHE IN MY LEG"
I am still looking for where to faint pls

CC: LALASTICLALA
SEUN ONILA FARANO MYND44
ISHBEBE
Daddy has went out
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by Bestchoice4me(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2017
UncleRichy:
that is how one slay queen told me that cockroach is a wild animal...

but Op, you can lie o

No mind am,even mad person won't say such..pple go jst dey lie lie anyhow..
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by banzuz(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
cheesy

Maybe her brain went down to her leg sha..who knows? wink

How about this please "Juz in case i didnt said enough how much i love you, at least here I wanna show you how much I LOVE YOU ♡"... You could as well say 'just in case I did not say enough' not said enough. And you are pretty for that matter,that's my concern.
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by banzuz(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I am great..time fly so fast..its almost midnyt down here.. grin

Cinderella needs to rest soon coz tomorrow is a special day cheesy

See fraud for nairaland ooo... You ain't a who u say u are, should i say young gal or young man?
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2017
There were waters at the back of the library. grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by handsomeyinka(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Obascoetubi:::

RIP afonja don killed her
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by sadiqsada1180(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2017
My own is ''nobody is a perfect "
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by gr8tone: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2017
internationalman:

Exactly understanding is what matters in language. Someone saying he/she has a slight headache in the leg doesn't necessarily mean he/she doesn't know headache does not apply to the legs.
cheesy
internationalman:

Exactly understanding is what matters in language. Someone saying he/she has a slight headache in the leg doesn't necessarily mean he/she doesn't know headache does not apply to the legs.
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by dollynnn(f): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2017
1.She is my worsest enemy 2.we have only one queues 3.you didnt told me you are coming 4.I forgetted my book
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by luzhioo(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Best english spoker grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by sakabien: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Enter your shoe and follow me
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by mclorenzo(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Please don't cut it comont
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by Habibsocial080: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Why r u franking your face cryWhy r u franking your face
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by IBpaul(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2017
1: Give him him book 2: One two boys came looking for you
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by akmath: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Breeze now blow and the fow nyash now open.
My use of english teacher GSS KARU ABUJA.
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by phranklyn92(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2017
When she was in the pregnancy[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2017
Male salesgirl wanted
Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by DONADAMS(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2017
ucheemmadu18:
I saw you here, I saw you here are u twice?

All of you kneel down flat

lmao!!!

Re: What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard by Prefola: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2017
'On behalf of ten million i donate my husband'..."my fellow widow".. u all knw d person... prof dame patience jonathan(prof in linguistics nd general studies)...LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Gods Are Hungry / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! / Dotted Lines ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.