Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark (7692 Views)

I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr / I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened / After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2017
Hello Nairalanders
Today I will be telling you some of the reasons i dropped my old device and switched to the new Spark phone from Tecno.

A Budget device

I was looking to save some money on my yearly smartphone upgrade, so I set out phone hunting for my next device. With a budget of an average Nigerian students I discovered that Tecno Spark offers me all the basics and necessary features I need in a device without me having to break the bank.

Impressive Camera

I always thought when it comes to camera and high quality mobile photography the Camon series always wins, but I was amazed when I saw the camera output of the Tecno Spark. With a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera both with flash the Tecno Spark shoots some decent Pictures..check attached for camera samples.

A Grade Design

The Tecno Spark design and beauty is one of the reasons I was easily drawn to the device, The back of the Tecno Spark looking so classic with the antenna band, the camera lens and flash compartment just like the iPhone 7 plus. It's a slightly slim device with a plastic removable back cover. The device is a beauty.

5.5 IPS Super sharp display

The 5.5 big screen display is 12% brighter for your viewing pleasure. The screen is perfect for game and browsing experience. By integrating advanced algorithm, the screen has been boosted by 12.5% to reach the brightness of 450 nits, which ensures readability even in direct sunlight. It delivers amazingly bright colors and vivid details wherever you go. Fine-tune the brightness level as you play games, stream videos or browse the photo album for optimal effect.

Battery that does More

Chaiii!!! I'm still shocked at the super endurance level of the Tecno Spark 3000mah battery. The device can go 15 hours straight of heavy Usage and full day plus of basic phone usage..I dropped cap for the battery.

Simple Unique Interface
Since I love the stock Android interface, the Tecno Spark is bestowed with a uniquely blend Stock Android approach and the Hardware Independent Operating system (HIOS) by Tecno.

Overall Tecno Spark is a delight for an average Nigerian students on a budget like me.. It's offer all required features for your day to day Android usage at a recommended retail price of 32,800. Got mine at 3C Hub you can get yours.

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Hakimrealest: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Seriously OP
Are you sure these pictures were taken with the Tecno Spark??

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Abdstrakt(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2017
the design is one of the reasons why I want to get the spark.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Ennyholar: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Wawu

The Camera grin
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Ennyholar: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Realboygenius:
Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2017
I love the design and Camera
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by ipobarecriminals: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2017
undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin wink angry undecided TECNO marketer,weldon.Afta u scammed ur papa in the name of buying books,nah worthless calculator device u go buy.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by olayinkajnr(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2017
I agree with every other thing but 15hours straight up heavy usage for the battery is a big fat lie.

Be discrete next time please. Even Infinix Note 4 with 4500mah can never run for 15hours straight up under heavy usage.

It depends on what your own definition of heavy usage is.

9 Likes

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Melaninprincess(f): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2017
Just got mine too and I'm loving it. I had always wanted a back up for my phone and the reviews I've been seeing on here are impressive. Didn't stress too much before I made the choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Melaninprincess:
Just got mine too and I'm loving it. I had always wanted a back up for my phone and the reviews I've been seeing on here are impressive. Didn't stress too much before I made the choice.

ENJOY wink
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2017
olayinkajnr:
I agree with every other thing but 15hours straight up heavy usage for the battery is a big fat lie.

Be discrete next time please. Even Infinix Note 4 with 4500mah can never run for 15hours straight up under heavy usage.

I can categorically tell you that the Tecno Spark battery is amazing....I don't know how Tecno did it but this device retain battery more ..Sometime battery capacity is not about big figures...and also you can compare a quad core device with an Octa-core device....More specs more battery consumption.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2017
Hakimrealest:
Seriously OP
All images are proudly Tecno Spark
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by bravesoul247(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2017
This device is good. The battery is very good and it lasts

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by bravesoul247(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2017
olayinkajnr:

it's no lie man. The battery is really good.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by olayinkajnr(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2017
bravesoul247:
it's no lie man. The battery is really good.

Yeah, it's no lie and yes the battery is really good but saying it uses 15 hours under heavy usage is a big fat lie. Let me just call it an hyperbole on the path of the OP.

Note that I'm not denying the fact that the battery is good. I'm equally using CX Air with 3200mah and I can relate with what the op said but saying it spends 15hours under heavy usage is way out of it.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by olayinkajnr(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2017
Realboygenius:

I can categorically tell you that the Tecno Spark battery is amazing....I don't know how Tecno did it but this device retain battery more ..Sometime battery capacity is not about big figures...and also you can compare a quad core device with an Octa-core device....More specs more battery consumption.

I'm not saying the battery ain't good but your fact that it spends 15 hours under heavy usage is what I don't agree with. Except if your definition of heavy usage is quite different.

Anyways, the device is very nice for a budget friendly phone

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2017
Mods help push this to front page

cc:
honeric01
semid4lyfe
seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by wallay77(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
sorry op... dis tecno spark is in two... which one of dem do u av... is it d k7 or k9
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2017
wallay77:
sorry op... dis tecno spark is in two... which one of dem do u av... is it d k7 or k9
The Spark K7
One giga byte ram version
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by chicwoman(f): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2017
The camera is awesome!
Thinking of buying for my younger brother.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by chicwoman(f): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Yeah its quite budget friendly.
Well, I guess he's taken note of it. It should last that long looking at the battery specs.
olayinkajnr:

I'm not saying the battery ain't good but your fact that it spends 15 hours under heavy usage is what I don't agree with. Except if your definition of heavy usage is quite different.

Anyways, the device is very nice for a budget friendly phone
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by chicwoman(f): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Oh?
I need a good backup phone too
Guess I should get for myself also
Melaninprincess:
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Hakimrealest:
Seriously OP
bros the phone is underrated, the camera is dope that's what I'm using and the battery is unbelievable 5 percent of battery can take you to not less than 30 minutes of browsing

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2017
asodane:

bros the phone is underrated, the camera is dope that's what I'm using and the battery is unbelievable 5 percent of battery can take you to not less than 30 minutes of browsing
Thanks for the attestation
People won't believe
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by dejiWEST: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2017
Is the network 4G?
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Irenemmeso(f): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Did it come with pouch and screen guard?
Melaninprincess:
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by olayinkajnr(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
chicwoman:
Yeah its quite budget friendly.
Well, I guess he's taken note of it. It should last that long looking at the battery specs.

It will definitely last a full day or two if not used heavily. Just for calls and texts. Or even more than. But 15hours under heavy usage is a no-no.

1 thing I love about the phone is the stock android feel... I guess that contributed to the battery strength

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
olayinkajnr:

It will definitely last a full day or two if not used heavily. Just for calls and texts. Or even more than. But 15hours under heavy usage is a no-no.

1 thing I love about the phone is the stock android feel... I guess that contributed to the battery strength
What phone can last a full day under heavy usage?
Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Realboygenius(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Irenemmeso:
Did it come with pouch and screen guard?

It comes with an anti scratch linon and this pouch

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Melvinsofty: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
See the way techno marketers just full this thread una Wehdone o .. After my experience with camon c8 even if u use gun bail up me I nor buy again

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark by Irenemmeso(f): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Realboygenius:

It comes with an anti scratch linon and this pouch
wow nice, I wanted to get hot 5, but im eyeing this phne

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Review Of The Tecno Phantom Z / How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.