Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece (44580 Views)

Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa / Tavy Pustiu Hit And Killed By Train While Live-streaming Himself / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Rest In Peace!

Death is really inevitable..
Ki olorun je ki a ku iku rere.

Imagine how speedily his soul would leave the body
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Spar7tan(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2017
RIP bro.
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
hatchy:
He was listening to that Albino's hate speech on the radio Biafra with two ears blocked with ear piece.

They brainwash them to stage rallies even in Europe and fight in India of those who don't subscribe to their secessionist ideology.

Ipob miscreant is all I see here.

Rest in peace.

The only good thing about your post is that Karma is a bitch. Hope she does not set her eyes on you.

1 Like

Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
hatchy:
He was listening to that Albino's hate speech on the radio Biafra with two ears blocked with ear piece.

They brainwash them to stage rallies even in Europe and fight in India of those who don't subscribe to their secessionist ideology.

Rest in peace.
you are an idiot

3 Likes

Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
hatchy:

Rest in peace.
Even if u no get sense at least borrow na.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by MrDoGood(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
See them. Village people at work. Dem follow you read Italy.....
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by agbonkamen(f): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef angry
uzuan wetin concern Jonathan grin
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by madridsta007(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
hatchy:

Rest in peace.

May God have mercy on you.
May God grant you the humanity, clearly missing, to show respect to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by DONADAMS(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
Rip fine guy
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
No to tribalism

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Ishilove: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2017
greatboom:
you commenters are f**ked up
This is an understatement.
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Nickymezor(f): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Terrible news. undecidedmay he rest on
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Nbote:

it is very clear their is nothing left on d right side of ur head and nothing right on what's left.. Infact ur brain is not complete. Where in d post or in d name did Ipob come in??

I jus did.. D amadioha we hear of doesn't take d side of morons
grin u finished him.

1 Like

Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
hatchy:

Rest in peace.
Must u Biafranize every post concerning Igbo name or person.

1 Like

Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by DONADAMS(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
GetItRight122:
Good Day I am studying Political Science and International Relations in the best university in Turkey and I will like to be Governor of Anambra State. I want to ask a question? When I see governors in Nigeria moving I always see them with men on black of suit and sometime black glasses. Please what are those people called? Are they armed?
very funny!they are legged!
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by simbol(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Rest in peace.
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by ndiboy01(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Dollabiz:
Sad

Him village winch don finally catch am
Sorry ooooooooo
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Amah70: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2017
hatchy:

Rest in peace.

Wow. Restoration of Biafra is truly giving nightmares to parasites.

What do you expect when your Aboki president believes that soldiers with guns loaded with bullets to confront unarmed civilians-IPOBians are all that is required to keep Nigeria united? He is adding fire to the
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2017
shalaeteh:
Village people don finally get am... Rip
and dat is all u can say...? REMEMBER, u will Die one day.
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by EmekaBlue(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2017
DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY already..u can see d hate frm comments
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by blackbelt(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2017
GetItRight122:
Good Day I am studying Political Science and International Relations in the best university in Turkey and I will like to be Governor of Anambra State. I want to ask a question? When I see governors in Nigeria moving I always see them with men on black of suit and sometime black glasses. Please what are those people called? Are they armed?
they're his family members, politicians here move in packs with their brothers

3 Likes

Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by SuperSuave(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2017
GetItRight122:
DSS, they are armed.
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by phantom02: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2017
WHO'S TO B BLAMED 4 HIS DEAD NOW??NIGERIANS,WE ABUSE EVERYTHING..HW CN U BLOCK BOTH EARS WITH EARPIECE ON D ROAD N WHILE CROSSING SEF..RIP
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2017
hatchy:

Rest in peace.

Even though I don't particularly like the igbos, what you typed above is all shades of wrong. We are talking about a lost life here and you are making jest of the dead. Please desist from such acts and seek for forgiveness from God. It is not all things you joke with.

1 Like

Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2017
RIP but u were careless. Even here I still see some people moving around with ear piece. Its a very bad habit.
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by chuckdee4(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2017
hatchy:

Rest in peace.

Be decent and show some respect to the dead, do you think death gives a damn about what tribe you come from, would you like someone to say such nonsense about you if you passed on?
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by prettyomidan: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Nbote:

it is very clear their is nothing left on d right side of ur head and nothing right on what's left.. Infact ur brain is not complete. Where in d post or in d name did Ipob come in??

I jus did.. D amadioha we hear of doesn't take d side of morons
lol. U answered him well!!!
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Shalomdee(f): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2017
You see why it is good to be careful about your life? And above all, accept Jesus in your life so He can protect and keep you.

Buy affordable bulk sms from my site www.shalombulksms.com
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by stanliwise(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
Yeye yahoo boys. They won't stay in their country. Going to live where you can't even speak their language.

Tcheew.
What concerns me.
Get a life bro.... Or you wanna remain where u are.
No one mentioned he is a yahoo boy, and where did you get ur info from?
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by enemyofprogress: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2017
Kai the day he boughted that earpiece he didn't knew he was boughting his death
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by Alcatraz007: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Even though I don't particularly like the igbos, but what you typed above is all shades of wrong. We are talking about a lost life here and you are making jest of the dead. Please desist from such acts and seek for forgiveness from God. It is not all things you joke with.
Re: Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece by talk2emma: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Discriminating Experience In Poland / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.