Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Do I Advice This Young Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Advice This Young Man (775 Views)

How Do I Advice My Younger Brother. Nairalanders Please Help!!! / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Advice This Young Lady Getting Married Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Advice This Young Man by MCzubby247(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2017
Dear fellow nairalander,
I don't know if this is the right place to post topics like this but pardon me if its not.
I got a very close childhood friend in his late twenties who went abroad to study but hard issues and came home.
So he applied to another country to go and work of which the jobs salary according to him is between 1000$ to 1500$ with accomodtion.
Now he has 600k and here comes his confusion.
Should he go to a mobile programming bootcamp of which the company told him he has 70% chances to get hired since he's an IT freak already or should go ahead and travel out for the jobs of 1000$- 1500$ and finally should he start a boutique or any business alike.and again he said he wants to be he's own boss that the job is to raise a good capital the he will return start business and take up distance education.
So how can I advice him please,
I told him I will chat him later that I'm busy at the moment.
Re: How Do I Advice This Young Man by greatnaija01: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Even if you are your own FRIEND this is what is needed

1) YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN BOSS UNLESS YOU HAVE WORKED OR SERVED IN A SIMILAR FIELD OF EXPERIENCE

2) HE SHOULD GO FOR THE BOOT CAMP cos he can be self employed faster.... There really is no GREENER PASTURES OUT THERE THAN THE ONE U CAN MAKE FOR YOURSELF.

3) HE SHOULD INVEST IN BITCOINN AND WAIT FOR 3 MONTHS.... HE WILL HAVE UP TO 1.2 MILLION that he can use to do both the boot camp and travel as a skilled professional

4)He should find a mentor in the field of business he wants to start and he should read many good business books cos Maturity is necessary for a good start.

MCzubby247:
Dear fellow nairalander,
I don't know if this is the right place to post topics like this but pardon me if its not.
I got a very close childhood friend in his late twenties who went abroad to study but hard issues and came home.
So he applied to another country to go and work of which the jobs salary according to him is between 1000$ to 1500$ with accomodtion.
Now he has 600k and here comes his confusion.
Should he go to a mobile programming bootcamp of which the company told him he has 70% chances to get hired since he's an IT freak already or should go ahead and travel out for the jobs of 1000$- 1500$ and finally should he start a boutique or any business alike.and again he said he wants to be he's own boss that the job is to raise a good capital the he will return start business and take up distance education.
So how can I advice him please,
I told him I will chat him later that I'm busy at the moment.
Re: How Do I Advice This Young Man by MCzubby247(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
Even if you are your own FRIEND this is what is needed

1) YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN BOSS UNLESS YOU HAVE WORKED OR SERVED IN A SIMILAR FIELD OF EXPERIENCE

2) HE SHOULD GO FOR THE BOOT CAMP cos he can be self employed faster.... There really is no GREENER PASTURES OUT THERE THAN THE ONE U CAN MAKE FOR YOURSELF.

3) HE SHOULD INVEST IN BITCOINN AND WAIT FOR 3 MONTHS.... HE WILL HAVE UP TO 1.2 MILLION that he can use to do both the boot camp and travel as a skilled professional

4)He should find a mentor in the field of business he wants to start and he should read many good business books cos Maturity is necessary for a good start.

I got your point bro.
You're hitting the nail, no 2 was what I was articulating to tell him.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Baby? / Is Divorce A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.