Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death (24414 Views)

Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by kidap: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2017
Popular Nollywood comic actor, Okwy Chukwujekwu, also known as Main Bossman is dead.

Fellow actor, Odira Nwobu, announced his passing on social media through a video of the lifeless body of Okwy Chukwujekwu.

He said: “I do not know what to say and where to start. All I know is that this life is nothing.

“I am scared and still confused. I thought he was just acting for me, not on till Boss was put into an ambulance headed to Nnewi.

“May your soul Rest In Peace my friend, my brother, my colleague.

“I am scared. I do not know who is next @main_bossman1 @main_bossman1.

“I wonder how your mother will feel like to hear this sad news. This is not a movie. A small clip of my friend lying dead.”

Confirming the incident National Chief Whip of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN, Empress Ikwumonu described the late actor as “very creative and talented”.

She said the Nigerian movie industry has lost a “great talent” whose vacuum can’t be filled.

“Yes, he is dead. At the moment, we don’t really know the real cause of his death, though some are saying it was asthma attack. However, his death is a big loss to the movie industry.

“He was very creative and talented. We pray God to give the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. We will keep the general public posted on the burial date,” Ikwumonu added.

http://news.nollyzone.com/agn-national-chief-whip-empress-ikwumonu-reveals-causes-main-bossman-death/

2 Likes

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by NaijaCelebrity: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2017
hmmm...RIP
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by femi852: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
rip bossman
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
There is really no escaping death.... you reading this might die tomorrow or even today.... No one knows when his time would come ....

Descriptions of death: How exactly it feels like to die
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Even though i knw i have no say in the matter, i think i'll just go ahead and say ut sha... "May his soul rest in peace"
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by sniperr007(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rip
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by Amoxman(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rip
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by midehi2(f): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Going into acting in Nigeria now is a death zone.....why are they dying mysteriously undecided

1 Like

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by shalaeteh: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Just so sad at the moment

1 Like

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by osidion2020(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rip
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by KamsyU: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] cry cry cry
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by Badboiz(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
RIP
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by Royalfurnitures: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Too much death in the movie industry this year,..prayers needed

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by sunnyworld2love(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
RIP
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by potipher7: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
obesity is never a swag

9 Likes

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by blackbelt(m): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rip...but if the death was as a result of his physique, then I think it would have been an avoidable one by lots of exercise and workouts......rip again anyways, to the living please try as much as possible to stay healthy....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
RIP bOSSMAN
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by Beey(f): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Probably the heart.He seems to have been way overweight.

5 Likes

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
his death might be related to hi being obese, d news shock me walai. i wonder how Nkem Owoh would be feeling

1 Like

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by Onyenna(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
May his soul rest in peace, Amen...

[might have been "Cardiac arrest" ]

2 Likes

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by talk2percy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
midehi2:
Going into acting in Nigeria now is a death zone.....why are they dying mysteriously undecided
Bro death is a mystery!
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by UncleRichy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
I remember when this guy was hustling, selling movies in Nnewi... now his star has began to shine...

his village people remembered him...

RIP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by carzola(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
hmmm... did guy was over weight nah..

rest in peace tho..
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by Shortyy(f): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
I wan act oo. Make person show me the way na
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by davillian(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by omooba969(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
UncleRichy:
I remember when this guy was hustling, selling movies in Nnewi... now his star has began to shine...

his village people remembered him...

RIP

Chai undecided village people don suffer. So when people die it must be the handwork of the village people right?

Your mindset though. cool

5 Likes

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by iammolise(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
na obesity kill dis guy oh.... RIPP man

1 Like

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by TINALETC3(f): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
He went to a movie location bt 4got his inhaler
RIP dear cry, he has bin suffering from asthma for years

3 Likes

Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by jeeqaa7(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
kai this one pain me
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by UncleRichy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
omooba969:

Chai undecided village people don suffer. So when people die it must be the handwork of the village people right?

Your mindset though. cool

welcome to Africa
Re: AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death by midehi2(f): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
talk2percy:
Bro death is a mystery!
Ok sis

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out / Mayorkun: "ASUU Strike Has Affected My Life Twice" / Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.