Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Want To Buy Programming Books Online - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Buy Programming Books Online (2464 Views)

Best Programming Books 2020. / Hardcopy Programming Books / Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by Empressabbie(f): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Pls house, Where can I buy programming books online? I need books on html, css and java, thanks
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by greatnaija01: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
I could have sold to u but..... its not worth it. ALL PROGRAMMING BOOKS ARE FREE ONLINE. Even Udemy courses. So use google and download them as you like

Empressabbie:
Pls house, Where can I buy programming books online? I need books on html, css and java, thanks
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by Empressabbie(f): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
I could have sold to u but..... its not worth it. ALL PROGRAMMING BOOKS ARE FREE ONLINE. Even Udemy courses. So use google and download them as you like

I don't mean ebooks, I want a hard copy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by greatnaija01: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2017
then you should have put LOCATION.

Empressabbie:
I don't mean ebooks, I want a hard copy
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by Empressabbie(f): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
then you should have put LOCATION.
I'm in osun state right now, I want to buy it online
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by greatnaija01: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2017
konga n jumia sells it na. i just checked.

Empressabbie:
I'm in osun state right now, I want to buy it online
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by Empressabbie(f): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
konga n jumia sells it na. i just checked.

I'll check, thanks
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by holuphisayor(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by Empressabbie(f): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by holuphisayor(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Empressabbie:
Thanks so much

for HTML , CSS and JavaScript ...I recommend you get colt Steele - web developer bootcamp on udemy....u can download it free on torrent sites

object oriented JavaScript on packtpub....u can also get this free as eBook

eloquent javascript

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by Teejay123: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
hey, are you interested in learning programming, web design and development but you need access to learn through videos and tutorials for free since you cant afford to go and pay an academy or pay for online courses...

here i have free login details to lynda.com where you have unlimited access to learn and watch tutorials for free and improve your skill.

it is available for a token of #500 only, if you are interested just drop your email and ill contact you or call 09056872300
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by Legit9301: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Empressabbie:
Check this guy https://www.nairaland.com/3614181/video-tutorials-computer-skills-packages
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Teejay123:
hey, are you interested in learning programming, web design and development but you need access to learn through videos and tutorials for free since you cant afford to go and pay an academy or pay for online courses...

here i have free login details to lynda.com where you have unlimited access to learn and watch tutorials for free and improve your skill.

it is available for a token of #500 only, if you are interested just drop your email and ill contact you or call 09056872300

Do I get to meet you in person?
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by lanr3y1: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Teejay123:

Lanrelawal92@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by olamil34(m): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Empressabbie:
just download them online
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by Teejay123: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2017
olamil34:
just download them online

Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by olamil34(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Teejay123:

why would give #500 wen i get the best courses online from udacity.com, youtube.com(sentdex, bucky, derek banas, codingtuts etc) or just kickasstorent
Re: I Want To Buy Programming Books Online by six33fourng: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers / Advice: What Is The Best Budget Laptop For Programming? / How Good Are Nigerian Programmers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.