Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (9198 Views)

Can Someone's Location Be Known With Just An IP Address?? / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / I Have A Blog With More Than 7k+ Daily Page Views For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2017
owensking:

Bro, you have a good blog ...nice one
Thanks for visiting. You should more often.
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by akeensbussy(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
The truth is that..to run a blog effectively, go and a very good Laptop..
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Ifecoded(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
How much do I need to start on an android phone?
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by iBlaze7(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2017
UbChapter:
Gurus in the house please come to my aid. I am actually a newbie in this blogging thing and knowing who I am as someone who likes writing a lot in almost all areas of life, I would love to channel this passion into a blog basically for the world to see. But I need guidelines on how to go about it. If I had started this months ago, may be by now my blog would've gained momentum. But I am ready and passionate to start it now. My PamTop computer had isssues that will cost me some money to fix it and from what I am being told, I can't afford such money now so I am looking at the possibility of using this my Gionee M2 android phone to start it. Later on, I will fix the system and start using it instead of the phone. I know owing to the capacity between the two, limitations on what can be done will surely be there as you can't do all you could with computer using phone but is it possible blogging with just a phone?

Secondly, how do I open a blog that will be generating money for me? I learnt there are two types. One fetches money through AdSense while the other does not. Guide me on the right directions pls. I can't wait to own a blog pls.
you can start with your phone but what you would be doing like designing and HTML stuff can be a Lil bit stressful but it's still possible n phone.. see www.naijabrainies..co.ke/2017/05/how-to-edit-your-blog-html-on-your.html
I started this blog with my phone
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by smileyprin(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Dmayor7:

I love to hear this story from you....

How like me it sounds...

I started coding and blogging on a Java phone (Nokia 911 I think)

It wasn't the sweetest experience but wetin I man go do?

I have to make do with what I have. Yea, you too can blog with your Gionee.

What matters is your passion and perseverance.

Check this tutorial on www.w3programs.com cos it is a guide for you and a step in the right direction for you.

There are many ways to monetize a blog which include...

Affiliate marketing

Traditional adverts

Sponsored posts

CPP, and CPA programs like (AdSense, content.ad, and others)

The one you choose should conform with the kind of blog you are opening and how you plan on doing your marketing.

But first, start a blog using this article then comes the monetisation..

Hope this helps?...

Brilliant Bro
I have a website I'm running, will like to get one or two ideas on how to monetise it to the fullest
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Odioko1(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Yes, for a start.

But if you are serious about earning big; bros, you need to get yourself a Laptop.

Check my signature if you want to send Bulk SMS to DND Numbers
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by GoldenOkechukwu(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Of course you can Create your blog from an android phone and even manage it using an android phone.

In fact to cut short the stress, all you need to do is just create a free blog on blogger and being free does not mean you cannot make money with it.

When you create the blog, you can post on it using a PC, SmartPhone or even [url=howwrite..co.ke/2017/03/how-to-post-to-blogger-with-any.html]post to blogger using a Java phone[/url]

And when it comes to making money with your blog, Adsense is not the on remedy. Other ways of making money include:
Affiliate Marketing,
Sellin Ad Space,
Writing Sponsored post,
etc.

Do not mind those who say that blog is inferior. In life, you have the choice to customize whatever you have to any taste of your choice. The link on my signature is a blog but see how customized it is.

Would love to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by polimaf(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2017
UbChapter:

Basically news per se but the news goes from political, social, entertainment, business, article writing, business promotion and anything controversial. It will be a fun filled blog. I
I replied your mail aidy..
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2017
I once thought going into blog was the key initially unto I realized their a various ways you can utilize your writing skills save blogging. Their is more to blogging than writing skills, Blogging is not as easy as it sounds. I will advice the op to write article and post for people. It is as money making as blogging sometimes when managed to full capacity.

Meanwhile, for your advert, post, creative writings, project writings and the likes. Contact me on WhatsApp- 08074268137
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Ayoemrys(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2017
polimaf:
Send me PM.... thanks
what's pm pls?
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by musicwriter(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2017
UbChapter:
Gurus in the house please come to my aid. I am actually a newbie in this blogging thing and knowing who I am as someone who likes writing a lot in almost all areas of life, I would love to channel this passion into a blog basically for the world to see. But I need guidelines on how to go about it. If I had started this months ago, may be by now my blog would've gained momentum. But I am ready and passionate to start it now. My PamTop computer had isssues that will cost me some money to fix it and from what I am being told, I can't afford such money now so I am looking at the possibility of using this my Gionee M2 android phone to start it. Later on, I will fix the system and start using it instead of the phone. I know owing to the capacity between the two, limitations on what can be done will surely be there as you can't do all you could with computer using phone but is it possible blogging with just a phone?

Secondly, how do I open a blog that will be generating money for me? I learnt there are two types. One fetches money through AdSense while the other does not. Guide me on the right directions pls. I can't wait to own a blog pls.

All you have to do is install BLOGGER from the play store and start blogging. It doesn't cost 1 Kobo.

Just download Blogger on your phone. Don't pay anybody, it's FREE.

Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by jegsay(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello,

You can operate a blog using your android phone but certain factors will decide how convenient that will be for you.

Type of Blog/Device screen size: If you a using either or Wordpress for your blog, your phone will function on both but is easier to operate with a phone due to the structure of the page where posts are created before being published but for Wordpress it's a bit different and what will really make you enjoy composing your post on a Wordpress blog is the size of your device screen.

When you are using a small phone screen (e.g.: a 4.0" - 5.0" screen size) to compose a blog post of about 400 words, I tell you it can be very frustrating but a bigger screen like that of tablets will simply bring convenience to your posting. From experience of my clients who I have built several websites/blogs for, I get this feedback.

In summary, based on your question, the answer is yes.
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
GoldenOkechukwu:
Of course you can Create your blog from an android phone and even manage it using an android phone.

In fact to cut short the stress, all you need to do is just create a free blog on blogger and being free does not mean you cannot make money with it.

When you create the blog, you can post on it using a PC, SmartPhone or even [url=howwrite..co.ke/2017/03/how-to-post-to-blogger-with-any.html]post to blogger using a Java phone[/url]

And when it comes to making money with your blog, Adsense is not the on remedy. Other ways of making money include:
Affiliate Marketing,
Sellin Ad Space,
Writing Sponsored post,
etc.

Do not mind those who say that blog is inferior. In life, you have the choice to customize whatever you have to any taste of your choice. The link on my signature is a blog but see how customized it is.

Would love to hear from you soon.

Regards.
You have a lovely blog.
I have sent you a pm.
Want like to discuss with you.
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Yes, you can. I run the blog www.mortalpoet.com with just an android phone. What you simply need do is download a Google Chrome browser. Locate your WordPress login address and login. Enjoy.

A self hosted blog like www.mortalpoet.com fetches you money while a free hosted one like www.mortalpoet..com could also help you with money. You can make money with any kind of blog. Just that you can't use AdSense on any kind of blog.

To use AdSense, the self hosted category must be satisfied. You can use Affiliate Marketing or CPA marketing in ..com. You can also simply write a sponsored post for certain people or products and make cash. Traffic growing is the key.
*bro pls i think i will need ur contact and ur facebook username so i hook u up i entered ur website nw indeed u tried buh 2cut it short am also a poet and i had varieties of poems even with rhythm buh i want d world 2see it pls bro i hope u can help me with that on ur web
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*bro pls i think i will need ur contact and ur facebook username so i hook u up i entered ur website nw indeed u tried buh 2cut it short am also a poet and i had varieties of poems even with rhythm buh i want d world 2see it pls bro i hope u can help me with that on ur web
That's great but I don't really know. My poetic works are within the niche of my blog. I don't just let anything on my blog, no matter how qualitative or who wrote it, except it is line with my niche. But here are 18 places better than my blog where your poetry can be published, read downloaded: http://innovation-village.com/18-websites-to-publish-your-ebooks/. You can ask me anything.
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
That's great but I don't really know. My poetic works are within the niche of my blog. I don't just let anything on my blog, no matter how qualitative or who wrote it, except it is line with my niche. But here are 18 places better than my blog where your poetry can be published, read downloaded: http://innovation-village.com/18-websites-to-publish-your-ebooks/. You can ask me anything.

*ait thanks bro that will be of help gunna check daht blog nw?
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*ait thanks bro that will be of help gunna check daht blog nw?
I couldn't read that.
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I couldn't read that.
*i mean i will check the blog u sent
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by dsocioemmy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Following
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Peterdredd(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
You can start on a dormain for free! get a good theme! write unique content! grow ur audience tru socia media, word of mouth e.t.c get backlinks by commenting and dropping links back to ur blog! then APPLY FOR ADSENSE! You can check my blogs via http://www.peterdredd..com on entertainment and http://berrieshealth..com on health
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by profpromise: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2017
Congrats
Your Site Is Now Connected
10 Naija Adsense Accounts Now Available
6 UK Adsense Accounts Now Available
4 US Adsense Accounts Now Available.
Verify All Your Adsense Accounts too.
Submit your US Tax ID Too.
Whatsapp me if interested..
iBlaze7:

you can start with your phone but what you would be doing like designing and HTML stuff can be a Lil bit stressful but it's still possible n phone.. see www.naijabrainies..co.ke/2017/05/how-to-edit-your-blog-html-on-your.html
I started this blog with my phone
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by daamazing(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
oyekcrown:
Please how can I create my own blogs, please I need help.
gotten help yet? If no, pm me on 09036829462
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Dmayor7(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
smileyprin:

Brilliant Bro
I have a website I'm running, will like to get one or two ideas on how to monetise it to the fullest

Ok, we can chat on WhatsApp 08175765974
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Dmayor7(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
oyekcrown:
Please how can I create my own blogs, please I need help.

Check this article at www.w3programs.com
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Dmayor7(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thosyn12:
Blogging blogging everywhere
should I give it a trial?

Well, I can't say for sure if you should give it a trial...

Only you can decide for yourself...

You may want to look at this article here www.w3programs.com and then decide if this is what you need to venture into.

Kudos
Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
How to set Up Custom Robot txt And Custom Robots header tags on blogger

https://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/12/how-to-set-up-custom-robot-txt-and.html?m=1

Re: Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? by Tino9n: 12:10am On Aug 12, 2018
to start a blog is pretty easy, but you need to get some things straight at the beginning... what niche (blogging topics) inspire you, how much time do you have to give to the blog, do you want something free to start or paid website/blog? If you have these answers, you can inbox me or reply to my message.
LUGBE:
I have been trying to start my blogging but really need assistance, i will appreciate any

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Top 5 Earning Bloggers By Monthly Income / Nigerian Publishers Flay Opera News Over Unremitted Payments / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.