Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Who Are The Salaf? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Are The Salaf? (2691 Views)

The Salaf And The Quran In Ramadan / Supplication Of An Unmarried Person From The Salaf / The Methodology Of The Salaf Was The Soundest, The Most Correct And The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2017
Salaf is an arabic word that means, ANCESTOR or PREDECESSOR.. In islam, Salaf are the companions of prophet muhammad. According to rasul popular hadith on the generations of islam..."He said there are 3 best generations, 1. sahabahs 2. Tabiun 3. Tabin Tabiun . . . . . . . . SAHABAHS are companions of rasul. people who believed in him and see him are called sahabahs. They live in the same generation as rasul. TABIUN are people who believed in prophet muhammad and follow his teachings and they are the next generation after prophet muhammad generation. . TABIN TABIUN.. are generation after TABIN. The word salaf is restricted to sahabahs alone. . but these days, its used for everyone that follows prophet muhammad guidance. . .
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Salaf is used these days to mean scholar. . I decided to bring up this topic because THERE ARE SOME KAFIRS THAT HIDE UNDER THE NAME AHLU SUNNAH AND USE IT TO DISTORT AND CONFUSE PEOPLE MANHAJ AND BELIEVE... whatever issue that is being discussed with them, the only thing they will say is that, WHICH SALAF(S) OR SCHOLAR(S) SUPPORTS YOUR STANCE ON THAT ISSUE. . .that is the word you will use to know these KAFIRS. .and they also do always quote SALAF OR SCHOLAR fawa on any matter WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE PROOF THAT THE SCHOLAR BRING TO SUPPORT HIS STANCE NOR ITS CORRESPOND WITH WHAT IS BEING DISCUSSED... and finally, EVEN AFTER YOU QUOTE QURAN AND HADITH FOR THEM, they will still say WHICH SCHOLAR UNDERSTANDS THE QURAN AND HADITH THE WAY YOU DO. . . . . . . .THESE ARE THEIR IDENTITY. . .THEY ONLY FOLLOW THEIR DESIRE AND DO SELECT ONLY THE SCHOLARS THAT SUPPORT THEIR CLAIMS. . . . . . . . . .g gt
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2017
In islam, we do take, ask, believe, the proofs of our deen from just 4 things or places. . . . . 1. KITAB QURAN ..which also means from ALLAH. 2. HADITHS .. its also the word of ALLAH, just that it was delivered to us from the mouth of rasul through asking of questions, happenings and revelation. . 3. IJMAH SAHABAH . .concensus of sahabahs. .whatever the concensus of sahabah agree up0n is right because it always refer back to quran and hadith. . 4. QIYAS... to use our qiyas to judge matters with proof from quran and hadith... WE COULD SEE THAT EVERY POINT FALLS BACK TO QURAN(ALLAH) and HADITH(rasul)
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
In a nutshell, MUSLIMS SHOULD ONLY FOLLOW QURAN AND HADITH ... MUSLIMS SHOULD ONLY FOLLOW ALLAH AND RASUL . . . Allah said it in quran that . ."follow ALLAH and follow PROPHET MUHAMMAD" . . . and in prophet muhammad hadith, he said that he leave to us with 2 things, QURAN AND HADITH (sunnah) . . . . . . . . where is it that ummh should follow scholar.?? where is it that scholar understanding is a must In every islam matter?
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Scholars never do agree on an issue of islam. . even if they agree on an issue and that issue has no proof in quran or hadith, we cannot use it. . . issue of hijab,menses,family planning,khawarij,tesuba and other issues . .scholars hold different views on it, . . . . YOU ARE TO FOLLOW SCHOLAR THAT BRINGS CORRESPONDING PROOF. like the issue of bida, scholars that divide bida has no proof. ... and the most contemporary issue of making takfir. . ALLAH made takfir, rasul did, sahabahs did. . .and yet some people still say we cant make takfir. . m0st do say there are s0me scholars that say we cannot make takfir. . .if they are asked to bring the proof that we cannot make takfir, dem go dey curse dey abuse. .they also have one popular saying that NO SCHOLAR SUPPORTS THE FACT THAT WE CANNOT MAKE TAKFIR. . . i have been asking them till date, dem never bring that or those scholars o .....#gdgQMP#
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
And on the issue of division of bida, NOT EVERY SCHOLAR DIVIDES BIDA AND NON OF THEM EVER SAID ALL BIDA IS NOT KUFRU. . . EVERY SCHOLAR ACCEPTS THAT ALL BIDA IS KUFRU. . some of our scholars uses hadith of marwan and abu israil to divide bida. . . and its absolutely no proof. MISTAKES OF SAHABAH IS NEVER A PROOF. AND EVEN SOME SCHOLARS EVEN DID RODU ON THOSE SCHOLARS THAT DIVIDES BIDA WITH MARWAN AND ABU ISRAIL. . . EVEN ON THE MATTER OF KHAWARIJ, SOME SCHOLARS MAKE TAKFIR OF THEM AND SOME DID NOT. . . . .our scholars have already said we shouldnt follow their fatwa if it has no proof. DIVISION OF BIDA, ALL BIDA NOT KUFRU,KHAWARIJ NOT A KAFIR, NOT MAKING TAKFIR and all other issue in which people stay away from clear proof and follow scholars mistake. To spot scholars mistake is easy. 1. dey wont agree on a matter, they will have different view 2. they wont bring any proof in making the fatwa 3. the proof they will bring wont correspond...#qs#,
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
And on the issue of division of bida, NOT EVERY SCHOLAR DIVIDES BIDA AND NON OF THEM EVER SAID ALL BIDA IS NOT KUFRU. . . EVERY SCHOLAR ACCEPTS THAT ALL BIDA IS KUFRU. . some of our scholars uses hadith of marwan and abu israil to divide bida. . . and its absolutely no proof. MISTAKES OF SAHABAH IS NEVER A PROOF. AND EVEN SOME SCHOLARS EVEN DID RODU ON THOSE SCHOLARS THAT DIVIDES BIDA WITH MARWAN AND ABU ISRAIL. . . EVEN ON THE MATTER OF KHAWARIJ, SOME SCHOLARS MAKE TAKFIR OF THEM AND SOME DID NOT. . . . .our scholars have already said we shouldnt follow their fatwa if it has no proof. DIVISION OF BIDA, ALL BIDA NOT KUFRU,KHAWARIJ NOT A KAFIR, NOT MAKING TAKFIR and all other issue in which people stay away from clear proof and follow scholars mistake. To spot scholars mistake is easy. 1. dey wont agree on a matter, they will have different view 2. they wont bring any proof in making the fatwa 3. the proof they will bring wont correspond with the issue or the proof itself...#qs#,
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Scholars are no doubt absolutely necessary BUT we MUST only FOLLOW SCHOLARS THAT ALWAYS BRING PROOF FROM QURAN AND HADITH not scholar that do bring proof from another scholar mistakes or just any fatwa scholar bring. . . WE MUST ALWAYS ASK FOR QURAN AND HADITH ONY EVERY ISSUE. . .NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL. . . . .That is what knowledge is. . and we should always admit to mistakes and corrections as long as u are proven wrong with quran and hadith... and finally. . . ISLAM IS SELF EXPLANATORY AND DOES HAVE CLEAR PROOF. . . . WHENEVER YOU SEE CONFUSING PROOF OR YOU THINK ITS CONTRADICTING. . ask scholars for explanation in light of quran and hadith...
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
My advice to people that hate jabata and people thau do not listen to his lectures due to what people do say about him. . . . . . . . .first listen to his lectures, then if you want to do the corrections on what he said, all you have to do is to make corrections on the proofs he bring. . . . . as long as you have the correct proof to prove him wrong. . its a must for whoever follows kitab wa sunnah to accept. . . ofcourse he can make mistakes. . just put up your corrections to correct him. .then mu eri wa #lobatan# . . . st0p cursing him and giv4ng him bad names. . He bring pr0ofs about all he do say . . . . you people will think you are refuting jabata whereas its quran and hadith that you are distorting and refusing . . . . and you people will say you are not kafir abi #og# ja
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
My advice to people that hate jabata and people thau do not listen to his lectures due to what people do say about him. . . . . . . . .first listen to his lectures, then if you want to do the corrections on what he said, all you have to do is to make corrections on the proofs he bring. . . . . as long as you have the correct proof to prove him wrong. . its a must for whoever follows kitab wa sunnah to accept. . . ofcourse he can make mistakes. . just put up your corrections to correct him. .then mu eri wa #lobatan# . . . st0p cursing him and giv4ng him bad names. . He bring pr0ofs about all he do say . . . . you people will think you are refuting jabata whereas its quran and hadith that you are distorting and refusing . . . . and you people will say you are not kafir abi #ogA fun yin# e mura si epe ti e n se fun jabata
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
In the end it's all about calling people to Jabata lectures!!! typical of innovators.

Please name one, just one, just one scholar among the Sahabah or scholars after them that said all Bidah is Kufr or using spoon is Bidah?

please for Allah's sake, just one!!!

Let me tell you, every sect that attributes itself to Islam claims to have evidence from the Quran and sunnah including the Jahmiyyah and Raafidhah. But the criterion is:This your understanding of the Quran and sunnah, is it in line with the understanding of the Sahabah? if it is we accept it, if not we reject it!

That's why Imam Ahmad bn Hambal popularly referred to as Imam Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa said in his book, Usool Sunnah that:
أصول السنة عندنا التمسك بما كان عليه أصحاب رسول الله والاقتداء بهم

the fundamental of Sunnah to us is holding onto what the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum were upon upon and following them.

Or tell me, does Jabata understand Quran more than the companions of Allah's messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam, all of them combined?!

Or Allah hid the true interpretation of the Quran from the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum and all the past scholars of Islam inspired it to Jabata after 1400 years?!

You are indeed in manifest error!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
I cant keep repeating myself, am using java phone . .cant just copy and paste. . . . . . .check my thread on bida. . . and every scholar say all bida is kufru. . no single scholar, even those that divides bida. . they agree that all bida is kufru. . . . . . . .and forget scholar . . .check my thread on prophet muhammad judgement on bida . . . Ofcourse my manhaj is exactly the same with prophet muhammad and sahabahs. . . . . and concerning sp00n is bida. . av already explained that. . . . . . . . . .ehn bring just 1 scholar that say using sp0on aint bida. .and also qu0te the pr0of that scholar bring. SAHABAHS ARE NOT PERFECT WITH ISLAM. . .ONLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD IS. . .AND ITS PROPHET MUHAMMAD I FOLLOW.. . SAHABAHS AND SCHOLARS DO MAKE MISTAKE BUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD CANT. . . IMAM AHMAD KN0WS ISLAM BUT HE IS NOT FREE FR0M MISTAKE.. . . .O YA QUOTE JUST 1 THING THAT JABATA SAY THAT IMAM AHMAD DIDNT. besides, ibn taymiyah correct umar and ummu kulsum.(sahabahs)..does dat mean tamiya is beta dan them? . . jg pgmatp
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ehn kii waa ni jabata so ti aw0n sahabah ko so? . . . . .wetin jabata say that sahabahs didnt say o.. u just keep say4ing rubbish and keep shouting scholars. . . rasul made takfir, he didnt divide bida, he said all bida is kufru, he said people not on sunnah(awon elegbe) will enter hell... kii wa ni problem e?... wo let me give u advice, get jabata lecture, listen to it, note his proofs. . . then come NL.. Create thread.. and correct his mistakes. . . . rp
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Since the very 1st day i see your p0st on NL.. All you do is make accusations and said no scholar support this. . . you have never quote quran and hadith or scholar book with the proof they bring to support your stance . . . just mere accusations and badmouthing. . . #laughing#m
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ali bn Abi Talib said regarding the khawarij sect:

إخواننا بغوا علينا

(They are ) our brothers but have transgressed against us so we fought them for their transgression. {bidayah wa nihaayah}

As for your claim that I never mentioned a scholar that called spoon Bidah, this is a big lie and I think it's because you are blinded by bigotry!

please see the link and picture below:
https://www.nairaland.com/3925812/retort-takfeeri-ilorin#58510944

As for your claim that I quote scholars, well yes I do because Allah commanded us to return matters to them. And Allah made their consensus a proof.

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 59:

O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

There's an important detail in this verse that dogmas like you won't get. Allah asked us to return the matter to Him and His Messenger when the scholars dispute and He didn't ask us to return it to Him and His Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam when they do not dispute meaning that their consensus is proof.

Yes, one Sahabah, one scholar can make mistake but the sunnah of Muhammad can never unanimously agree on a mistake.

And I remember that I quoted Ibn Taymiyyah from kitaabul eeman for you where he said anyone who says the innovator is a kafir then such a person has gone against the consensus of the four Imams and other than them rather the consensus of the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum.

I asked you to produce just one scholar that said spoon is Bidah and Bidah is Kufr. you haven't. I swear to Allah you will never find anyone with that ideology in the history of Islam except a Rafidi, Mutazili or khariji follower.

Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
And you seem to be either a liar or have short memory!

See what you said below and compare it to how you deny being independent of scholars.

This is the exact thing the khawarij said to Abdullah bn Abass and Ali bn Abi Talib and the companions.

Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
And you also share another fundamental methodology with the innovators -and of course you are an innovator and innovation! -

That fundamental methodology is double standard. When you want to call innovations and innovators kafir you claim that Quran and sunnah are sufficient for us and you try as much as possible to exclude Sahabah and scholars all in a bid to justify your ideology.

On the other hand when you want to refute Sufi, shia and other innovators you rely on scholars and Sahabah understanding of the Quran and sunnah.

Your matter is indeed one of desires not guidance!

I'm well conversant with the methodology of you jabatawiyy Takfeeri people.
Innovators are always the same:
Just as Imam Jalaaluddeen said in Itmaamu diraayah that we should all follow Imam Ash'aree! and the Jahmiyyah also say the way of Jahm is the way and the maturidiyyah too etc They all claim that the Quran supports their Ideology but their ideologies contradict that of the Sahabah so it is automatically null and void!

Why should we?! He's not infallible! Infallibility belongs to Allah, His Prophets (in matters of worship) and to the consensus of the Muslim Ummah not one fellow from one place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2017
TO PEOPLE READING THIS. . .Do not forget that i said that among the qualities of the kufars hiding behind the name ahlu sunnah IS TO LEAVE CLEAR PROOFS AND QUOTE CONFUSING PROOFS . . . Am sure people with knowledge of WHO AND WHAT AND HISTORY OF KHAWARIJ INLINE WITH KITAB AND SUNNAH WILL BE LAUGHING AT THIS CLOWN CALLED NEWNAS .. . . now. .let me school you. . .with knowledge your scholars(amubieya and others) never did know..and some among them know it but they will never tell you. . when they think they are all against jabata without them knowing its kitab wa sunnah they are against......
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2017
1st .. prophet muhammad made takfir of quweziroh..the 1st khawarij and the man who all khawrij came out from.. He is a sahabah, a muslim, and rasul made takfir of him, umar made takfir of him because. . 1. HE INSULTED RASUL(by saying rasul was not honest in sharing war booty. . . NOTE: THIS MEANS THAT A MUSLIM CAN LATER BECOME A KAFIR AND THAT WE(MUSLIMS) CAN MAKE TAKFIR ON WHOEVER IS OUT OF ISLAM FOLD... ..Rasul told his sahabahs how to identiy khawarij when they arrive, that they will 1. always go against government(protest,criticizing openly and secretly) 2. by calling muslims kafir. (when khawarij sect emerge, its was during ALI era. some innocent people that are mixed with the sect khawarij.Muawiya went there(khawarij camp) and explained to them and some followed muawiyah back and m0st stayed in the camp.NOTE:General takfir was made on them(khawarij),and when they were given proof, those that stayed became kafir(individual) . . .
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2017
1st .. prophet muhammad made takfir of quweziroh..the 1st khawarij and the man who all khawrij came out from.. He is a sahabah, a muslim, and rasul made takfir of him, umar made takfir of him because. . 1. HE INSULTED RASUL(by saying rasul was not honest in sharing war booty. . . NOTE: THIS MEANS THAT A MUSLIM CAN LATER BECOME A KAFIR AND THAT WE(MUSLIMS) CAN MAKE TAKFIR ON WHOEVER IS OUT OF ISLAM FOLD... ..Rasul told his sahabahs how to identiy khawarij when they arrive, that they will 1. always go against government(protest,criticizing openly and secretly) 2. by calling muslims kafir. (when khawarij sect emerge, its was during ALI era. some innocent people that are mixed with the sect khawarij.Muawiya went there(khawarij camp) and explained to them and some followed muawiyah back and m0st stayed in the camp.NOTE:General takfir was made on them(khawarij),and when they were given proof, those that stayed became kafir(individual) .THEY MADE TAKFIR OF ALI and all muslims following him. .
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2017
3. KHAWARIJ KILLS MUSLIMS ...its when they killed sahabah that ALI and other sahabahs knows that they are the people prophet muhammad warned them about... ALI SLAYED LOTS OF THEM ..he even search for a man am0ng the dead bodies..a man that prophet muhammad said would have big breast/chest .. and he found him ..and he is now very sure they are khawarij
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2017
How to identify a khawarij. 1. will protest and criticize government 2. will make takfir of muslims 3. will kill muslims. . . . am sure your scholars (amubieya and others never did explain this to you) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . whoever falls into either of the 3 qualities is a khawarij. . . . WHOSOEVER SUPPORTS DEMOCRACY AND DO VOTE IS A KHAWARIJ (FALLS UNDER NUMBER 1) . . WHOEVER DO CALL MUSLIMS A KAFIR(only jabata and people who follows sunnah are kafirs for them..sufi and other kafir sects are their friends..baba adama,ibrahim niyas,muideen bello and other kufar are their friends. (FALLS UNDER NUMBER 2) . .3. KILLING OF MUSLIMS(Jabata, abu ibeji, yusuf iwo, abu bakr shaki, ibn taymiya, umar, rasul and every other muslims have suffered death treaths,beating,voodoo attack,court invitations,police detentions,lies,shaving of beard,physical and mental assult,jail time and other problems) ..and their scholars(amubieya,alaro and others just dey flex) since dey r friends with kafirs . . .4tggmg
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Newnas(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
TO PEOPLE READING THIS. . .Do not forget that i said that among the qualities of the kufars hiding behind the name ahlu sunnah IS TO LEAVE CLEAR PROOFS AND QUOTE CONFUSING PROOFS . . . Am sure people with knowledge of WHO AND WHAT AND HISTORY OF KHAWARIJ INLINE WITH KITAB AND SUNNAH WILL BE LAUGHING AT THIS CLOWN CALLED NEWNAS .. . . now. .let me school you. . .with knowledge your scholars(amubieya and others) never did know..and some among them know it but they will never tell you. . when they think they are all against jabata without them knowing its kitab wa sunnah they are against......

# Please speak English, you are not communicating. Your words are mumbled and jumbled like those of an insane poet... rather worse!

# Please mention the clear proof that you have.

# You haven't answered any of the above allegations:

1) which scholar ever called spoon Bidah?

2) which scholar ever called all Bidah kufr?
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2017
ALL I HAVE SAID ON KHAWARIJ HAVE PROOF IN KITAB WA SUNNAH. . I DO NOT WRITE STORIES OFFHEAD. . am using java phone, wil be very much hard to be posting the hadiths and its isnad here . . . do yourself a favour, download hadith bukhari and muslim . . type keyword khawarij or listen to jabata lectures on BOKOHARAM,
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2017
AND THE HADITH OF ALI HE QUOTED, the hadith is sahih. . but the used that hadith wrongly. . ALI SAID THOSE WORDS BEFORE HE WAGED WAR AGAINST THEM, BEFORE MUAWIYA DID NIQOSH WITH THEM, BEFORE THEY WERE SURE THEY ARE THE KHAWARIJ PROPHET MUHAMMAD warned them about. . . HE QUOTED ALI WORDS TO SAY KHAWARIJ ARE MUSLIMS..YET YOU CALL JABATA KHAWARIJ AND YOU SAY HE IS KAFIR..AND YET YOU PEOPLE CLAIM THERE IS NO KAFIR AMONG MUSLIMS.. #YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THEIR DOLAL. . they think they are going against jabata, but in reality, they are against rasul. . . . . EHN YOU QUOTE JUST ALI HADITH, DIDNT RASUL SAID ANYTHING ON KHAWARIJ? DIDNT ALLAH SAID ANYTHING ON THEM? HOW DID ALI KNOW ABOUT KHAWARIJ IF N0B0DY EXPLAINED TO HIM OR THEIR QUALITIES? # RASUL SAID LOTS OF THINGS ABOUT KHAWARIJ, HE MADE TAKFIR OF THEM AND SAID IF THE SECT EMERGE DURING HIS TIME, HE WILL KILL THEM ALL. . . . GO READ HADITH ON KHAWARIJ. . YOU HAVE ZERO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ISLAM. .TALKLESS OF KHAWARIJ. . AMONG THEIR QUALITIES IS THAT THEY HAVE BEARDS, P
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2017
THEY CAN READ QURAN PERFECTLY, THEY PERFORM SALAT PERFECTLY . .and with all these ibaadat, they are kafir.. they are kufar ...because of their dolal .. #that is that on khawarij#
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2017
You keep shouting "understanding of sahabahs" . . i or any ahlu sunnah would not and never ignore sahabahs or scholars. . . we should follow them as long as what they say and do has proof. . #sahabahs that live and see and follow kitab wa sunnah even did lots of things and say lots of things that prophet didnt. . . THEY SIMPLY MADE MISTAKES . . . . #AND ME(JABATA AND OTHERS)# THAT ARE SHOUTING, EXPLAINING TO PEOPLE THAT WE SHOULD NEVER FOLLOW "THEM"(sahabahs and scholars) in their mistakes ARE PEOPLE SAYING WE SHOULDNT FOLLOW SAHABAHS AND SCHOLARS? ... IT IS ONLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD THAT CAN NEVER MAKE MISTAKES IN ISLAM MATTERS. . .every other person can ......THAT IS EXACTLY WHY I SAID WE SHOULD ALWAYS FOLLOW THE PROOFS SCHOLARS AND SAHABAHS BRING. . NOT JUST THEIR WORDS OR ACTIONS ONLY..takbir during eid,washing eyeballs during ablution,rasing hands in all takbir during janaza,saying saying talaq 3 times equals 3 talaqs and others are mistakes of sahabahs which is different from what rasul teach them...gag7
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
.. That is why we should always stay and take proof from quran and hadith ..its self explanatory.. even when questions are asked from scholars..always ask of proof.. scholars are necessary. . . . . but quran and hadith are m0st important because it can never be tainted or misunderstood.. its very clear
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
ALLAH, RASUL AND EVERY SINGLE SAHABAH, SCHOLAR AND AHLU SUNNAH said, accept that ALL BIDA IS KUFRU. . its you that will proof to me that a scholar or sahabah or rasul or any sunnah follower said that ALL BIDA IS NOT KUFRU and tell me their proof . . . mind you, sheik solih fawzan proof on abu israil #marwan# has been roda by ibn tamiyah and other scholar... even the scholar that bring marwan proof have been roda by other scholars . . . DIVISION OF BIDA isnt the problem. . .AND EVERY SCHOLAR ACCEPT THAT ALL BIDA IS KUFRU............ now.. quote that alfa that xaid all bida is kufru ...\and his book and the page number and what he said/qmp
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
I have explained everything about bida and its judgement and sp0on issue.., check my thread on bida..
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
I wont explain what bida is nor its judgement . . just go quote hadith bukhari and muslim i posted in the thread "judgement of prophet muhammad on bida" . . . then explain that hadith............. then explain its judgement . the hadith is kuku self explanatory. AND ON SPOON ISSUE... its very simple.. and av explained it several times without number. . you that keep shouting alfa alfa alfa. . o ya quote one alfa that said using spoon to eat isnt bida and bring that alfa proof. . . WHAT SCHOLAR SAY\FATWA/ ISNT THE MATTER BUT WHAT PROOF DID THAT ALFA BRING. . .that is what matters
Re: Who Are The Salaf? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Newnas:

# Please speak English, you are not communicating. Your words are mumbled and jumbled like those of an insane poet... rather worse!

# Please mention the clear proof that you have.

# You haven't answered any of the above allegations:

1) which scholar ever called spoon Bidah?

2) which scholar ever called all Bidah kufr?
THE ANSWER IS ALLAH AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD.. #QURAN AND HADITH#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The Crescent Used A Symbol Of Islam/mosque / Fasting Recommended On Sunday & Monday, 9th & 10th Of Muharram / *~Tbaba1234 Voted Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.