Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (37941 Views)

Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Makapedia: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2017
RIP : With a month left to go, corps member, Jenyo Ojo, dies in an auto crash while going to Anambra State for her monthly clearance which is today . May her Soul Rest in Peace

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/female-nysc-member-jenyo-ojo-dies-a-month-to-passing-out-pictures/

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Makapedia: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2017

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by malware: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Before the tribal war commences, note that this lady is destined to die at that location and on that same date and time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Obascoetubi: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2017
RIP afonja don killed her

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Opiletool(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
When you printed your call_letter, you chatted me on WhatsApp to know where I was posted. Then you told me it was Anambra you got posted to. I can remember how scared you were when I told you killing of snake is forbidden in Anambra, I laughed cause I succeeded in scaring you. And that was the last time we had any form of communication.
I am happy we got talking, even though it was a bit late. But my earlier view of you was completely different, I'm glad I had the chance to change it.
You were beautiful, morally decent, you had what it take to brag, but you never did.
Adieu my friend! cry

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Coolbreeze8898(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
She's my baby Sister, just wish the Nigeria Army will release me to see my Lil sister before she's buried . Didn't know you will be this popular. It Shoulda been for something good. Adieu my Lil Sis Jenyo Ojo

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Coolbreeze8898(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Opiletool:
When you printed your call_letter, you chatted me on WhatsApp to know where I was posted. Then you told me it was Anambra you got posted to. I can remember how scared you were when I told you killing of snake is forbidden in Anambra, I laughed cause I succeeded in scaring you. And that was the last time we had any form of communication.
I am happy we got talking, even though it was a bit late. But my earlier view of you was completely different, I'm glad I had the chance to change it.
You were beautiful, morally decent, you had what it take to brag, but you never did.
Adieu my friend! cry
She won't cos she was raised by a God fearing Mother. Thanks for the kind words though

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Scrap this damn thing called NYSC embarassed embarassed embarassed

The likelihood of completing this programme is 0:59 odds undecided

They should have allowed her serve in SW maybe Ogbomosho or Ibadan or Abeokuta shocked

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by donbenz(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by samyyoung(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
U sabi bad news nor b small
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by wakililipupuru: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
RIP
Anyway she is cute
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by OldBeer: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
malware:
Before the tribal war commences, note that this lady is destined to die at that location and on that same date and time.
Just shut up.
Stop making excuses for the ineptitude of your leaders.
I am willing to bet the $hitty road was a major factor in her death.
But you are obviously too brain dead to know.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by jessejunior(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
scrap this shitty NYSC

it's causing more harm than good

R. I. P Jenyo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by itiswellandwell: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
So sad...........
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Amajerry83(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
FG should scrap this rubbish called NYSC
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by catherineokezie(f): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rip... May God guide all batch B 2016 Corper. We shall meet our loved ones hale and healthy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by larrybabanla(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
End time death sad
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by dond411: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rip
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by benueguy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
It's a pity
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Khutie: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
embarassed •••Death is inevitable buh untimely death gets the fvcking frost outta my system. Protect me o!Lord

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by tgmservice: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
choi Viviangist.com don die
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by kennyclassic: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
What a sad one. May God grant her eternal rest
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Fistop: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Obascoetubi:
RIP afonja don killed her

Receive Brain!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by larrybabanla(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
You are the biggest fool ever
malware:

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by chigo003(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Village people always targetn corps members! RIP
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by larrybabanla(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wrong post at the wrong time. Oloshi, senseless child
chijioke19984:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
rip
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by silversonuc(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
RIP dear, God hv mercy on ur soul
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by larrybabanla(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Village pple! Village pple!! Village pple!!! How many times I call una? Be carefull oo
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by soberdrunk(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
All energy is borrowed, her watch has ended, go well Missy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Ranchhoddas: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Keneking:
Scrap this damn thing called NYSC embarassed embarassed embarassed

The likelihood of completing this programme is 0:59 odds undecided

They should have allowed her serve in SW maybe Ogbomosho or Ibadan or Abeokuta shocked
Oh shut up.
I know one person must say this nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Drowns In Swimming Pool In Enugu State / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) / What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.