Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (37953 Views)

Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
So, termites wan said chop dis fine girl?

Death u r too wicked.

R. I. P bae.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by handsomeyinka(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Obascoetubi:
RIP afonja don killed her

You too don KILLED english

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by sureibk: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by larrybabanla(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
English man, instead to type rip, you are there deceiving yourself with what you don't understand, nonsense
OldBeer:
Just shut up.
Stop making excuses for the ineptitude of your leaders.
I am willing to bet the $hitty road was a major factor in her death.
But you are obviously too brain dead to know.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by fpeter(f): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coolbreeze8898:
She's my baby Sister, just wish the Nigeria Army will release me to see my Lil sister before she's buried . Didn't know you will be this popular. It Shoulda been for something good. Adieu my Lil Sis Jenyo Ojo

Accept my condolence, may God comfort you and your family. Very sad one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by godfromGod: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Well, this life still remains VANITY
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
malware:
Before the tribal war commences, note that this lady is destined to die at that location and on that same date and time.

If it had happened in the north; the e-rats would have descended on the entire region, tribes and major religion in an orgy of condemnation along with Buhari and the NYSC scheme.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by tyson99(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coolbreeze8898:
She's my baby Sister, just wish the Nigeria Army will release me to see my Lil sister before she's buried . Didn't know you will be this popular. It Shoulda been for something good. Adieu my Lil Sis Jenyo Ojo
Take hrt bro
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Antina(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ohh Gosh!! May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by fatymore(f): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coolbreeze8898:
May God console you and your family... And give you the fortitude and grace to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Odianose13(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
The death of corp members is now on the rise and most death comes from road trips. The Government should create an enabling environment to assure the safety of corp members or scrap the whole exercise. The original objective of NYSC is no more of high necessity in the present Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by OldBeer: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
larrybabanla:
English man, instead to type rip, you are there deceiving yourself with what you don't understand, nonsense
Go look bush.
Local fowl
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Mekanus(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
malware:
Before the tribal war commences, note that this lady is destined to die at that location and on that same date and time.
Who dafuq destined it motherfucker? If we dig deep into the cause of the accident we will certainly find out it's as a result of human error. Either the road is bad, the vehicle was faulty or the driver was doing fast and furious.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rip to her, if nysc can just allow corpers to serve from home, I can't even imagine serving away from home
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by malware: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
larrybabanla:
You are the biggest fool ever

Your death would also come at the appointed time.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by malware: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mekanus:

Who dafuq destined it motherfucker? If we dig deep into the cause of the accident we will certainly find out it's as a result of human error. Either the road is bad, the vehicle was faulty or the driver was doing fast and furious.

The One who created her planned her death on that road and date....

Your death would equally come at the appointed time.... May be today, who knows cool
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by delishpot: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
The way people are doing rather to buy pity ehn! Before someone gets cold sef, they have run to SM to announce your death and how they shared a toothbrush with you. Na wa ọ

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by jayloms: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rather than scrap the supposedly 'useless' NYSC, let's put pressure on our leaders to turn their attention to fix all of the "shitty" road networks which have degraded to death traps.

Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.
Rest on dear!
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by goody1shoe73(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
malware:
Not true. Time and unforseen occurrences befall us all
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by malware: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
OldBeer:
Just shut up.
Stop making excuses for the ineptitude of your leaders.
I am willing to bet the $hitty road was a major factor in her death.
But you are obviously too brain dead to know.

Not making excuse for anynody.... Just trynna say that we humans are nothing but tools in the hands of our Creator... He decides when we come to this world and when we leave it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Bobonowell(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Like dis federal govt need to do something about this nysc stuff . no need to blame bad roads , govt nor tribe either der scrap it out or rebrand its methods ..
Jus imagine dis beautiful damsel jus died like DAT.
I pity her mum , bcoz its not easy to bear such lost ..
Rip..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by malware: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
goody1shoe73:
Not true. Time and unforseen occurrences befall us all

We are all mortals... That's how our Creator wants it to be.... We'll all die at the appointed time...

You can't do nothing to escape death.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by GlobalGisting(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
May God put sense into the senators heads to wipe NYSC and punish dem if they fail to scrap such stupidity from the constitution. Amen
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Stormyweather(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
If she didn't travel out without permission her LGI is in trouble and if she traveled without evidence he is still in trouble. Anyway he is crying now. RIP
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Ladyjumong(f): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
God, such a beautiful gel

after passing through all the troubles of going to school only to end like this, ur chapter just closed like that cry

this life is so unfair

Rip, may God console your family cry
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Lovintus2(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
May hell reject this pretty damsel.

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by amazinglysplend: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
such a beautiful girl gone so soon RIP,condolence to d family, especially d poor mother,is very hard to beat d loss of a child
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by mikeweezy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Opiletool:
When you printed your call_letter, you chatted me on WhatsApp to know where I was posted. Then you told me it was Anambra you got posted to. I can remember how scared you were when I told you killing of snake is forbidden in Anambra, I laughed cause I succeeded in scaring you. And that was the last time we had any form of communication.
I am happy we got talking, even though it was a bit late. But my earlier view of you was completely different, I'm glad I had the chance to change it.
You were beautiful, morally decent, you had what it take to brag, but you never did.
Adieu my friend! cry
hard luck
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Bibi294(f): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coolbreeze8898:
Sorry cry... May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by amazinglysplend: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
such a beautiful girl gone so soon RIP,condolence to d family, especially d poor mother,is very hard to bear d loss of a child
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by zionmde: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coolbreeze8898:
my brother wat else can someone say, death has no shame. Sorry for ur loss, hope her mother takes heart too. RIP to her
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by pabu(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Its just a 10 months program, why do corp members like long distance travels so much, same incident happened sometimes in April a week to POP this year when I lost my very good friend "Provide" which i met at kaduna camp 2016 batch A stream2. A comedian and very nice guy from Delta. Note: Corp members your last month of service is always very delicate.....please stay put at your state of deployment till after POP!#awordisenoughforthewise#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Drowns In Swimming Pool In Enugu State / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) / What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.