Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos (67543 Views)

A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) / Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes / Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by PrettyCrystal: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is very serious. Two young men who allegedly stole a vehicle in the picture below at night - got more they bargained for as they returned it the next day (which is today) but not the same way they took. In a trending video footage posted online, the young thieves removed their clothes totally in front of shocked passersby and used them to wash the car.

One of the thieves was spotted with a long snake round his neck as seen in the pictures as he danced and wriggled his body in a reptile like manner.

The other one used his cloth to wash the car from a dirty stagnant water on the road...

While all this was happening, the large crowd mocked and laughed at the thieves as they made a fool of themselves publicly.

They were later taken away by security operatives after the eyeful 'entertainment'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/young-men-return-car-stole-wash-clothes-going-mad-photos.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by TheNextAce: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
That moment you steal a car belonging to your village people... Your life would never remain the same grin grin

I create explainer videos. Check my signature

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by PrettyCrystal: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2017

3 Shares

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by PrettyCrystal: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by bedspread: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Really interesting .....

Reminds me of a criminal who stole from the shop of my brother in church and slept off in the shop till he was caught snoring in the morning

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Evablizin(f): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin

This is a live show mehn.Two thieves got talent

Omoh eeh this one is very very strong.

I really need to meet the owner of that car.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheNextAce:
That moment you steal a car belonging to your village people... Your life would never remain the same grin grin

I create explainer videos. Check my signature
its our work o

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Okay na sheru we know. If na these kain thing we dey use juju for, e for make sense but instead na blood money ritual full everywhere.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nuclear test

8 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good for them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by NCANpatroller: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
The car owner is a STRONG man/woman

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by midehi2(f): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
I like that grin

the owner must be from ........

27 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by soberdrunk(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good bye Normal car insurance!!! Welcome Kenya "spécial" insurance!!! angry

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
juju is real

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by ayamprecious: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2017

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by shalaeteh: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Juju ti take over

3 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by itsRhamzy: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
This one is strong... Where are those doubting Thomases wey say juju no real? I dey laff una grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Kingxway: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Lol...
And some people are still contemplating if juju is real or not.

Truth is that both divine power and juju aka jaz are very real. More real than you can imagine.

Believe it or not, it doesn't change the fact.

You can ask those guys using their clothes to clean car grin
grin grin grin

Spirituality is a fact that should not be underestimated

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by ychris: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Femistico(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Chai,, This one strong gan oo.....That moment someone stole your property and you went out with your guys to have a chill out knowing fully they will use there bare hands to bring it back in an hard ways

15 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Nellybank(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sometimes, I'm always proud of some traditional method of security. It works much easier and faster. Kudos to the baba wey sabi

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin cheesy grin

For their Mind now them be Celebrities wey dey wash car for their garage for USA and Fans gather dey look them grin cheesy grin

Nothing is Easy in this life.

They Stole from an 'Ancestor' in the realm of Evil tongue

Dem must wash the car until E new back just as the owner been buy am grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by jackdaniels(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Amadioha fell on dem

4 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by blackbelt(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
See as people wey comment 12:51pm arrange before me....everyone wants to be heard

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Neduzze5(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
This one na real work oooo.

The owner of that car bad gan.

He simply went to the village and gave his uncle a bottle of gin and kolanut.

Every other thing simply fell into place.

Eleyi gidi gan grin

14 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by realestniggah: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
i present to you the black race

6 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Serves them right

3 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by woleabayo(f): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
tender mercy with justice oooo please release them from the spirit of madness at least they have returned the stolen item.

1 Like

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Deefuray(f): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wow shocked
They got more than they bargained for

5 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by mrlaw93(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
God bless the owner of that car. grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
OK

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Who Called A Man 'Mad' In Kano Severely Beaten (Photo) / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.