Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Manages To Smile After Son’s Burial [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Manages To Smile After Son’s Burial [PICS] (1072 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Manages To Smile After Son’s Burial [PICS] by MrNollyzone: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
It will not be that easy for veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi, to forget about her late son so soon as the house will now be empty but with time she will get over it.

The actress about a day ago laid her only son, late Raymond to mother earth in tears after she lost him to the cold hands of death after long battle with sickle cell.

She was not left alone to carry her cross and some industry colleagues like chidiihezie Okafor, INI Edo, Stephanie Okereke, Rita Dominic, Omoni Oboli, Monalisa, Lancelot and others were there to comfort her.

After the whole stress of the day, the actress was able to pull herself together to put up a little smile while being surrounded by friends and well-wishers at the Ikoyi cemetery where he r son was laid to rest.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-eucharia-anunobi-forcefully-smiles-sons-burial/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Manages To Smile After Son’s Burial [PICS] by Florblu(f): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
May my mum never have the cause to" smile this kind of smile"
Re: Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Manages To Smile After Son’s Burial [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
amen and my mother too
Florblu:
May my mum never have the cause to" smile this kind of smile"

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Bares All As She Goes Topless [see Photos] / Meet The 'coolest Couple' On The Latest Season Of Mtv Shuga Naija / See Photos Of Toke Makinwa’s N1.2m Balmain Camouflage Sequel Birthday Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.