Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (77027 Views)

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by dowjones(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
There's nothing wrong with that picture
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by quintybabe(f): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:
This woman must be a jealous wife.

The man might just be the playful type who's just playing with the young lady, just a peck and if you look at the picture closely you can see he forced it as she is putting some kind of resistance.

Without verifying she has gone to social media to slam infidelity on him.

Like my people will say she's only doing herself! she won't leave him so she's just ruining his reputation and it will still affect her. Wife of an adulterer, how can you publicly disgrace a man you call your husband

why so women so irrational? They are always jumping to conclusions.
You could be right with that point of view because it obvious they were probably with other people present as someone must have taken the picture out of fun but that only emphasize one thing in particular BE CAREFUL OF HOW YOU PLAY WITH COLLEAGUES AT WORK. As lady the way you carry yourself determine how you will be respected, intimacy breeds competent. Don't tolerate nonsense play as a form of respect for your husband

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by femi4: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
You pity her husband?
Pity yourself too nah... grin

When married man sleeps with married woman, what do we call it? Double adultery?

Didultry grin
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by bionixs: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Keneking:
But where is Mynd44 sef shocked shocked
ah! Na one of dem? Na question i ask o, no be hate speech o. Make dem no go ban me o. E nefa tey wey dem unban me
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Akinaukwa: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Who observed there was a third party sitting down in that picture. Is it possible for the two fellas to be playing love in a dangerous place in presence of another third party while in the office? I believe twas an aggrieved gbeboro colleague that snapped the pics and sent it across with a bad intent. The man himself must be among the category of male staff fond of touching, kissing and rubbing anything on skirt in the office without decorum. Madam was too fast to shout out infidelity and should be wary of home destroyers.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by evy1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ah this story Don reach here, una Don make the woman to deactivate her Facebook account
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Lalas247(f): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is serious grin
Cc shinarlaura
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Edusouls(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

The man might just be the playful type who's just playing with the young lady, just a peck and if you look at the picture closely you can see he forced it as she is putting some kind of resistance.

Like my people will say she's only doing herself! she won't leave him so she's just ruining his reputation and it will still affect her. Wife of an adulterer, how can you publicly disgrace a man you call your husband

why are women so irrational? They are always jumping to conclusions.
shut up it seems like you are the type that dosent like the truth,and i pity your own husband too,cos you sound like a very deceitful person and a possible cheater too...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by expensiveguyman(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
I advise she take revenge by looking for dat woman's husband nd do d same thing with him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Odianose13(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

Infact I'm very happy with ur comment. Though I know as a married man u should not be in this position with another woman. But still the pic doesn't reveal sexual attraction of any type. I biliv the man has done worst before and the lady just got fed up and decided to use this to deal with him.

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by oglalasioux(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
medexico:
Oh Allah! please gimme a faithful wife.

Better don't marry or get clay and mold one yourself.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by talk2percy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
So did u help ur marriage by doing this?
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
You pity her husband?
Pity yourself too nah... grin

When married man sleeps with married woman, what do we call it? Double adultery?

No, it is called, "what one man takes for granted, another man is building a planet 'in' it."
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by MaziOmenuko: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
If her conclusion is drawn from this pix that we all are seeing now, then she is hopelessly paranoid.

1. That place is an open office space as you can see the other colleague sitting there.

2. It is obviously an attempt at pecking her despite the fact that the said colleague is objecting by slightly pushing him off.

3. I can guess its a colleague of theirs doing his/her birthday and they decided to loosen the tie a bit and have a good time.

My verdict is that the wife is an insecure brat that may most likely be a persistent nag at home. Imagine coming back from work and be confronted with this innocent pix as an evidence of infidelity. She will finally push that innocent husband to the arms of a more loving woman.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by mexioni(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
people don't think before they react, its obvious she is a house wife or purely ignorant of that happens in modern day society. A man pecks a lady before people in the office and she shouts adultery haba!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by sunshineV(f): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what?

U kanot read what u wrote Ni?
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Annie939(f): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
that's married men for you
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by sucess001(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
but...it looks like a harmless playful kiss na...there are other people there na so its not hidden relationship...this woman just lost her marriage

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by godfromGod: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
This your comment is a turn off o... Can't you see she is reluctant because they are in the working place(psychologically)

And besides you can take that sh**t from another man after you marry?

Which kain play be this one kiss plus caressing hug?

You funny o

Evaberry:

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by joenor(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Let's face fact here, you are married and she is, what will a married man be doing with a married woman, saying he's the playing type, beside he nor get play when married man dey play with married woman? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by enemyofprogress: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
sunshineV:

U kanot read what u wrote Ni?
what did I wroted?
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Flaghouse1: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
folakemigeh:
Bad hubby.

The hubby should be nicknamed Badoo

It should have been like this

[b][/b]
Bad wifey,

The wife is a disgrace , why humility the husband to the level of putting up pictures,if he gets killed by a jells hubby she will start crying now.
I am not in support of the man cheating ,but times you may have a female friend that people even suspect you are dating.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
That s just a peck.

Most guy do that in the office especially when u help them

Na wa o

Na this kind woman go kill her husband when he's sleeping.

Jealousy wife spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by oxonek: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
If her conclusion is drawn from this pix that we all are seeing now, then she is hopelessly paranoid.

1. That place is an open office space as you can see the other colleague sitting there.

2. It is obviously an attempt at pecking her despite the fact that the said colleague is objecting by slightly pushing him off.

3. I can guess its a colleague of theirs doing his/her birthday and they decided to loosen the tie a bit and have a good time.

My verdict is that the wife is an insecure brat that may most likely be a persistent nag at home. Imagine coming back from work and be confronted with this innocent pix as an evidence of infidelity. She will finally push that innocent husband to the arms of a more loving woman.

How would you react if your wife was so "pecked"? It just shows the amount of respect the lady has in the office. Besides we are told that she has a reputation. Didn't you read that? Every woman should carry herself with respect and decorum, and this applies particularly to married women at work.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by alagba333(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
So by exposing him what is ur gain? Some pple are just some how.. he is still it ur husband anyway...and will forever be ur stigma...please check ursef on why he is cheating on u... People are good at shifting blames Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Acidosis(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
This cannot be classified as cheating, well unless she has other proofs to support her claims.

Some guys actually choose to be stup!d most times... Even if you like a married woman or any woman, forcefully kissing her and forcing your body on her in the name of "play" in public is stup!d.

He deserves whatever he gets... if you must act stup!d, don't do it in the public sphere.

As for the lady, she has taking her 'playfulness' to the extreme. Some women can be very playful to the extent that they laugh over everything, even when touched in sensitive places in the public. That's a very bad reputation to have in the office.

Nobody holy pass but hey, hide yours sins discreetly and don't pollute the social media with scandals.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kolababe:
An angry Nigerian wife, Ndidi Onyekwelu has taken to Facebook to call out her husband and share photos of him and his colleague, who is married,smooching and pressing each other in dangerous places. Ndidi alleged she is having an affair with her husband.

According to her, the woman is married with two kids and is allegedly fond of sleeping around with other married men. She wrote;

"Josephine ekerette i can see dat u are in d habit of fucking oda women’s husbands despite d fact dat u a married woman with 2 kids. I dont care wether u se jazz or not but dis will b ur last. I pity ur husband who decided to marry a waste of woman’s labour and a public latrine like u. A woman of easy virtue", she wrotes.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=7102
stalker alert...Who snap the slay king and queen?#someone can't indulge in extra curricula activity again in peace...Lemne coman be going...����
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by henribj(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
mtchew... the so called pics do not even have enough evidence to convict the man or the woman, that's not even a kiss, that's a peck on the cheeks, besides it was not done privately as I can see another man in the same photo and this pic can be attributed to mean the man was only giving the woman a congratulatory peck etc
if i was the woman I would sue the other woman for libel, next time if you want to accuse someone you best get really good proof, it don't matter if your assumption is right.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

I didn't have to look closely @ d pic to deduce d truth.
That pic clearly shows a playful man trying to force a peck on his colleague's cheek, there's no harm @ all in dis bcs it happens everytime.
The wife should be very wary of d person that sent her that pic bcs I know there's a strong motive behind it.
I won't be surprised if it turns out to be d real mistress who did that out of jealousy...
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by tygar(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2017

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Kobicove(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
These pics do not prove anything? undecided

If they were doing something untoward there would not be a third party in the vicinity

This looks more like colleagues goofing around in the office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.