Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (77028 Views)

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by mbhs139(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:
This woman must be a jealous wife.

The man might just be the playful type who's just playing with the young lady, just a peck and if you look at the picture closely you can see he forced it as she is putting some kind of resistance.

Without verifying she has gone to social media to slam infidelity on him.

Like my people will say she's only doing herself! she won't leave him so she's just ruining his reputation and it will still affect her. Wife of an adulterer, how can you publicly disgrace a man you call your husband

why are women so irrational? They are always jumping to conclusions.

If you even look closely you'll see another person on the background sitted. Is that how people fvck in the office, with their colleagues looking on?
Shior
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by GratefulHeart23(f): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
It's just a peck biko, no big deal. no be today people dey do office peck, if it annoys her so much, she can always get someone to peck too.

There's no faithfulness in most marriages these days. Men cheat, Women cheat, just don't be caught.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by nkemchineke: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
How does this pic look bad in anyway??
The innocent man was just joking. There was a third person sitting on the chair working.

There is nothing bad in the pic. The wife is obviously an illiterate wife who sits at home.

Kolababe:
An angry Nigerian wife, Ndidi Onyekwelu has taken to Facebook to call out her husband and share photos of him and his colleague, who is married,smooching and pressing each other in dangerous places. Ndidi alleged she is having an affair with her husband.

According to her, the woman is married with two kids and is allegedly fond of sleeping around with other married men. She wrote;

"Josephine ekerette i can see dat u are in d habit of fucking oda women’s husbands despite d fact dat u a married woman with 2 kids. I dont care wether u se jazz or not but dis will b ur last. I pity ur husband who decided to marry a waste of woman’s labour and a public latrine like u. A woman of easy virtue", she wrotes.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=7102
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by enemyofprogress: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Those of you dating here on nairaland But Have Not Seen Each Other Before. You Are Not Different From Having Spiritual Wife/Spiritual Husband

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Gkemz: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Maybe the husband is not doing his work very well. And for the wailing wife, maybe she's starving her husband sexually hence prompting him to seek help elsewhere.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by mark2sunny(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

The man might just be the playful type who's just playing with the young lady, just a peck and if you look at the picture closely you can see he forced it as she is putting some kind of resistance.

Like my people will say she's only doing herself! she won't leave him so she's just ruining his reputation and it will still affect her. Wife of an adulterer, how can you publicly disgrace a man you call your husband

You get sense small
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by rossyc(f): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
asumo12:
E FIT BE JOKE OOO!
How na?
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by issofou: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
mbhs139:

If you even look closely you'll see another person on the background sitted. Is that how people fvck in the office, with their colleagues looking on?
Shior
. . I tire for some women. Always jumping into conclusion.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Tecno66: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
I dont believe it. I can see another person in d pix. They wont do that publicly if both are married.
Kolababe:
An angry Nigerian wife, Ndidi Onyekwelu has taken to Facebook to call out her husband and share photos of him and his colleague, who is married,smooching and pressing each other in dangerous places. Ndidi alleged she is having an affair with her husband.

According to her, the woman is married with two kids and is allegedly fond of sleeping around with other married men. She wrote;

"Josephine ekerette i can see dat u are in d habit of fucking oda women’s husbands despite d fact dat u a married woman with 2 kids. I dont care wether u se jazz or not but dis will b ur last. I pity ur husband who decided to marry a waste of woman’s labour and a public latrine like u. A woman of easy virtue", she wrotes.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=7102
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by OKEMKPI: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
This pics does not confirm the allegations
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Nov6(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
You pity her husband?
Pity yourself too nah... grin

When married man sleeps with married woman, what do we call it? Double adultery?

i was thinking if i was the only thinking she is not ok,

she thinks she is disgracing the woman publicly forgetting she is also disgracing her own husband.

Instead of her to call her husband to order, it takes two to tangle,

Jazz or no Jazz...
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by PStacks(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

coming from a woman, I duff my hat
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Nov6(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
she thinks she is disgracing the woman publicly forgetting she is also disgracing her own husband.

Jazz or no Jazz...

Meanwhile, please were is Nwamaikpe??

Abi his subscription don finish ni?
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Nov6(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
PStacks:

coming from a woman, I duff my hat
i dab my dick join for her... #disappointed @her comment
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Angel196(f): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
nkemchineke:
How does this pic look bad in anyway??
The innocent man was just joking. There was a third person sitting on the chair working.

There is nothing bad in the pic. The wife is obviously an illiterate wife who sits at home.

Funny how some people reason these days. What sort of useless joke is that one? Between two married people. Is that how any responsible and respectable spouse should conduct his or herself? If that type of joke could be displayed when another person if around what more if they were alone? Not even single people o, married. If that sort of behavior was okay why are all married people not displaying such rubbish behavior?
So to show that a person is not an illiterate she should sit back and watch her husband displaying such a shameless behavior with another married woman, and she should probably be displaying the same behavior abi? It's only 2017 but see how our morals are already swimming down the gutters.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by dokiOloye(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

In the second pix,there's even another man sitting down on a chair wc means it was probably just a friendly gesture.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by holyword: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Early grave through untimely death.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by MaziOmenuko: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
oxonek:

How would you react if your wife was so "pecked"? It just shows the amount of respect the lady has in the office. Besides we are told that she has a reputation. Didn't you read that? Every woman should carry herself with respect and decorum, and this applies particularly to married women at work.

You are told the woman has a reputation? Coming from a scorned and insecured nag who would do anything to tarnish the image of anyone close to her husband. I am sure that if a pix had shown a fly perching on her husband's suit, she would accuse the fly of fvcking her husband. Have you wondered who snapped the pix and inbthe presence of another sitting colleague? So they are having an open affair at the office? Paranoia is a deadly sickness my dear; if laced with insecurity, it becomes a dangerous and contagious ailment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Kaybaba5(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Married man should not play with married woman again..

Abeg this jealous lady should park well
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Lovintus2(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Konji again!

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by drtee247(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kolababe:
Hmm

SEE ALL THEIR UNCENSORED PHOTOS HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=7102

May God Pun.ish you for lying cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
From what I have read so far, even most NLERS who have blamed the wife for jumping I conclusion, regrettably got it wrong.

Can't you guys see that there must have been, atleast 4 people in that office space?

When did colleagues playing in the office become a crime?

If you have worked in an office where people are free with one another, you'd understand, cuz I do.

Finally, the wife just doesn't trust her husband.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by agabaI23(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow! Nke a atooo m pieces!
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Horticulturist: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nov6:

i was thinking if i was the only thinking she is not ok,

Jazz or no Jazz...

Please do not take offence but the correct adage states that,'It takes two to TANGO'

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by oribi(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Truth be told.The woman that did this is not a responsible wife

What happened to confronting her husband?
If that fails what about taking the issue to his parents & co?

can keep mentioning various medium of addressing this maturely than on social media but then again we are in a social media era where people don't think properly again.

#my opinion#
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by dreamangel: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
medexico:
Oh Allah! please gimme a faithful wife.

If only you will be a faithful husband.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by sunshineV(f): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what did I wroted?

Chisos
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by enemyofprogress: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
sunshineV:

Chisos
what
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by sunshineV(f): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what

Ur name fit u
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by enemyofprogress: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
sunshineV:

Ur name fit u
thanks. I doesn't know that you likes it since
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by jenyna: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

Can the husband take it when he sees another woman playing with his wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.