Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos (39308 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / My Soon To Be Wife / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Angelanest: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Terry as revealed how he met his lovely wife-to-be who worked in a store he managed. According to him, his heartthrob Rita Onyebuchi - forgot her umbrella at the place of work and with the help of her cousin, he took the umbrella to her home due to her utmost shock. Read his words below;

Here is how we met.

She was posted to work in a store where I managed and there's this calmness she radiates always... She don't keep friends like others,so I started picking up interest.

Finally one day she left her umbrella at work and with the help of her cousin I took the umbrella home to her place. The shock on her face when she saw me was like heaven. And little did I know that God has already showed her in a vision that her husband had this cut on his ankle.

And u know we just flourished into prophesy for the rest of our lives. I love you Chekwube Onyebuchi Rita harmony Linda.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/misplaced-umbrella-brought-soon-couple-together-photos.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Angelanest: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by medexico(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
What if I told you she left the umbrella on purpose?

206 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Louisefaye(f): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wow
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Florblu(f): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fine couple ;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Older men are bae.
Forget all these young guys...majority of them will just use you to ensure their manhood lives on, increase your nunu mileage and turn you to Nigerian used car... tongue

She was also working. Not parasiting... nothing is too small sisters.

Thank God it's rainy season.
Lemme go and forget my umbrella somewhere nice.
Maybe at... still thinking.

HML to them.
They look good.

Where is chisco.82? wink

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Fkforyou(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
God told her "her husband has a cut on his ankle", she works at the store you manage,you are her boss, she sees you every day, probably saw the cut too

As for the man, she doesn't keep friends, how do you know? Are you a spy? undecided

she forgot her umbrella, shey she no go resume work the next day ni? Or her cousin can't take it home to her? You are her boss and her errand boy....Oshe... undecided

You are eyeing her, she is eyeing you.

This must be a match made in heaven.

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where can I forget my umbrella??

it seems girls have upgraded their tactics

forgotten umbrellas and scar ankles

Rita Rita you have used your igbo sense to take this man

18 Likes

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Older men are bae.
Forget all these young guys...majority of them will just use you to ensure their manhood lives on, increase your nunu mileage and turn you to Nigerian used car... tongue

She was also working. Not parasiting... nothing is too small sisters.

Thank God it's rainy season.
Lemme go and forget my umbrella somewhere nice.
Maybe at... still thinking.

HML to them.
They look good.

Where is chisco82? wink
Here i am Maam! What i do?
Happy new month before mu echefuo.
Yes! Before i forget,make sure u no forget you umbrella at motto park oo. Just trace my mothers grave and forget it there i will found it quick quick there more than any other place biko grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Evablizin(f): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
cheesy Congrats to them,wishing them peace and unity in their marriage

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by pocohantas(f): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
chisco82:

Here i am Maam! What i do?
Happy new month before mu echefuo.
Yes! Before i forget,make sure u no forget you umbrella at motto park oo. Just trace my mothers grave and forget it there i will found it quick quick there more than any other please biko grin

No oo...grave ke?
Do you go there regularly? I have to forget it somewhere nice dear.
Somewhere conspicuous...

Fkforyou:
God told her "her husband has a cut on his ankle", she works at the store you manage,you are her boss, she sees you every day, probably saw the cut too

As for the man, she doesn't keep friends, how do you know? Are you a spy? undecided

she forgot her umbrella, shey she no go resume work the next day ni? Or her cousin can't take it home to her? You are her boss and her errand boy....Oshe... undecided

You are eyeing her, she is eyeing you.

This must be a match made in heaven.

LOL!!you know the girl before?

Forget the cut for ankle and umbrella talk. All that one na packaging, she wanna sound spirit filled. They both had eyes on each other, luckily they matched...

6 Likes

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is like an updated version of stalking.
I once did it for my church member when she forgot her Bible. The look on her mother's face alone made me give her the Bible through the protector and left chap chap.

The girl sef no even show me small love. I was there forming caring guy. Next girl who even purposely forgets her iphone8 or 10 like Simi in "Joromi", I'll just ignore her

18 Likes

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Fkforyou(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:

No oo...grave ke?
Somewhere conspicuous...

Forget the cut for ankle and umbrella talk. All that one na packaging, she wanna sound spirit filled. They both had eyes on each other, luckily they matched...

Lol...I no know her.. o

The story was just too juicy..... grin
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:

No oo...grave ke?
Somewhere conspicuous....
Lol! Not that i visit there regularly, she just passed away and i was n't able to come home for the burial so, that should be the first place to visit as i comes home. You see why i think that place would be nice for you to?

pocohantas:

You wont understand, when spirit is leading us, he leads us Pastors in a way that is unbelievable and looks foolish to people with no spiritual eye. tongue

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by ufuosman(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good, you don see ur own, make the singles like me continue d search.lol

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by TheKingIsHere: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yellow face, black hand.

Abi I no see correctly

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Ayughanadanceo: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
smiley
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by barryblued: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Florblu:
Fine couple ;
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by excel127(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin Bumbay . - Do you speak english? - Yes - Name? - Abdul al-Rhasib - Sex? - Three to five times a week. - No, no... I mean male or female? - Yes, male, female, sometimes camel. - Holy cow! - Yes, cow, sheep, animals in general. - But isn't it hostile? - Horse style, doggy style, any style! - Oh dear! - No, no! Deer runs too fast...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by holatin(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
that what fate is.

remembered when I met my ex wife on a NEPA pole, she was a stripper and I was a NEPA. turn out our works has something in common POLE.

I for tell you the story but you wount believe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by midehi2(f): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Chai! I like that pillow fight grin

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
See Format....

Angelanest:

And little did I know that God has already showed her in a vision that her husband had this cut on his ankle...

Single ladies, please note that if you dreamt about a guy with a big round mark towards the edge of his P, halla at me... Lols

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
So you stalked the yellow girl? Issorait.

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by centoke30(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Their happiness grin cheesy
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by SalamRushdie: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
I always find it hard to beleive all these people that said God showed them their husband in a dream oo

3 Likes

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by lacruz12(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
"she doesn't keep friends like others"

That was the defining moment I swear

4 Likes

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by IgboticGirl(f): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
cool

Abeg where my umbrella dey
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by ImmaculateQueen(f): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where I go forget my umbrella nw

Hml to the couple... Beautiful bride smiley

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Umbrella lover�

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Uzorp: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
I swear you no well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Evaberry:

Where can I forget my umbrella??

it seems girls have upgraded their tactics

forgotten umbrellas and scar ankles

Rita Rita you have used your igbo sense to take this man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.