Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 (1099 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. / All Babies Are Enemies Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Overcoming The Principal End-Time Enemies Of The Bride /Church Of Christ. Part1

TEXT: Revelation 12:11

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Introduction
The scripture above, which says the dragon, the devil, which is also known as satan, was overcame by the blood of the Lamb suggests that there will be a contestation between the dragon/its angels (fallen angels, demons, etc) on the one hand, and the remnant of the church of Jesus Christ/God’s angels on the other hand in the last days before rapture. The contestation will be so great that many of the remnants will lose their lives to the battle but they will not so much be bothered. They will overcome the dragon, eventually, even to the point of death.

Can you see the logic and connection? There cannot be conquest if there is no war. Truth be told, satan has been waging war against us and is still going to wage war with us before rapture but the good news is that the war is an already decided one – the winner (remnant church) is decided and so also is the loser- satan. But we must confront him and his angels, still, or rather they must confront us. We must overcome them. If anyone fails to confront the devil at this time, he may just be a victim of spiritual battle that is going on.

In order to averts this type of spiritual casualty, the remnant church of Christ must be skilled in spiritual warfare; must be able to identify who the enemies are, must be able to locate the head of their goliaths with maximum impacts at minimum opportunity available.
In view of this, we will be mentioning some of the principal enemies that will wage and are waging wars against the church of Christ in these last days. We will try to locate their major spiritual weapons against the church of Christ and prayers to deal them and soon we shall overcome the dragon in Jesus name.

Spiritual dangers of the last days
The last days before the rapture are spiritually dangerous to all humans but to believers in particular. Even, it is more dangerous for the bride of Christ - those who intend to make the rapture. This is so because those who do not intend to make the rapture are of little or no particular interest to satan. His major focus, at the last days, is to make those who are spiritually standing to fall. That is, satan’s primary concern of the last days is to make those who intend to make the rapture to miss it.

Few of the reasons why the days before rapture are extremely dangerous are listed below.

1. There will be perilous time before rapture.
2 Timothy_3:1
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Anything that is perilous is extremely full of danger or risk –dangers of loss of lives, loss of salvation, loss of jobs, and more. You can read verses 2 to 7 for why this is so.

2. There will be great deceptions.
Mat 24:4-5, 24
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

We can see that the principal target of the last days’ deception is the bride of Christ. They want to deceive the ‘very elect’

3. There will be disasters in many places.
Mathew 24:7
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

As the last days remnant are trying to grapple with the perilousness of the last days and also spiritually watching to escape all the traps of deceptions that have been set for her, she must also take care not to be victims of the disasters of the last days -HIV, Ebola, Lassa, earthquakes, terrorism, and all such likes that are taking place in these last days. She must specially pray that God should discharge the angels that will bear her in their hands lest she dash a foot against a stone.

4. Many believers will fall away.
2 Thessalonian_2:3
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Luke_18:8
8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

It is a pity; many believers have fallen to the deceptions of the last days and we hope that many more will not fall away, still. The end-time struggles are very real and intimidating. No wonder, the Lord Jesus Christ asked if he shall find faith when he shall return.

5. Satan and its army will wage war with the remnant believers, ‘the bride of Christ’ that did not fall away.
Revelation 12:11
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The last assaults that the bride of Christ will face before rapture is the spiritual assault from satan and its army. This is a real spiritual war that you must win if you intend to eventually make the rapture. Sometimes in the year 2016, the Lord, Jesus Christ, asked me to pray that He should give me ‘eyes of understanding’ (Ephesians 1:17-23). He said we are going to confront the devil and that we needed this gift to do so. I prayed the prayers and the Lord was faithful to His Words. The spiritual confrontations that followed was a monumental one but the Lord raised a standard and surmounted all of them.

The Lord, Jesus Christ, Himself counsels us in revelation 2:17, 21:7 to overcome this spiritual war and other challenges of the last days.
Revelation 2: 17
17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
Revelation 21:7
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

If there is no hurdle or challenge to overcome, there will be no need to encourage someone to overcome. But the truth of the matter is that there is spiritual war, attack and aggression against this last day church. It is real. You must wake in spiritual warfare, holy living and watchfulness to overcome this war.

Apostle Paul wrote about the nature of this war and the enemies waging war against the church in Ephesians 6:12
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

These principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness are what we are going to discuss and how to raise prayers against them. I pray we will not be victims of end-time spiritual battles in Jesus name.

Principal Enemies of The Last days church/Bride of Christ
The challenges of the last days are so real for the bride of Christ. She must be of strong faith to overcome the challenges of the perilous times. She must be spiritually watchful to escape strong deceptions and delusions. She must be strong and prayerful in the face of earthquakes, diseases and other disasters that precede rapture. And lastly, she must put-on the whole armour of God to overcome the last days spiritual wars and battle of the army of Satan.

The following spiritual entities are some of the most ferocious end-time enemies of the bride of Christ and the church of Christ.

1. Satan/Dragon/Devil/Serpent
2. The Beast that rose out of the sea (The Antichrist)
3. The beast that rose out of the land (The false Prophet)
4. Jezebel
5. The LovePeddler of Babylon

All these five enemies of the bride/church of Christ are mentioned in the book of revelation. More strikingly, all the times they are mentioned, they are doing some harms or the other to the bride/church of Christ. If you carefully read through the whole of the bible, you will discover that from the time of the old to the New Testament, these entities have been troubling the humanity and the people of God in particular. But in these last days, all their spiritual energies are channeled at confronting the bride of Christ.

We will mention some of the weapons they use against the bride/church of Christ and will be raising prayers points in that line. There is a serious spiritual battle going on now between the Army of the Lord (Joel 2) and the army of Satan. Be skilled in spiritual warfare at this time. Know how to pray and what to pray. Do not be a victim of end-time spiritual battle.

1. Satan/ The Dragon/ The Serpent/ The Devil (Read revelation 12)
Revelation 12:13
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

In the above scripture, the woman is the church of Christ; the woman’s man-child is the bride of Christ that will rule with Christ with a rod of iron (rev 2:26-27, rev 19:15), while the remnant of the woman’s seed is the left-behind Christians.
To persecute someone is not an act of love. It is an act of aggression an war against the bride/church of Christ.

The followings are some of the weapons of the dragons that should be prayed against.
1. Its ten horns (rev 12:3)
2. Its tail (rev 12:3)
3. Its fallen angels (rev 12:9)
4. Its deception (rev 12:9)
5. Its wrath (rev 12:12)
6. Persecution (rev 12:13)
7. Its flood (rev 12:15)
8. Unclean spirits (rev 16:13)

2. The Beast that rose out of the sea (The antichrist)
Revelation 6:2
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Revelation 13:7
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Revelation 13:7 above shows that the beast will make war with the saints and will overcome the.. Again, making war with saints – the bride/church of Christ is not a friendly event. War is war and that is just what the antichrist shall do with us before and after his revelation. He is a principal end-time enemy of the bride/church of Christ.

The followings are some of the weapons of the antichrist.
1. His bows (rev 13:16)
2. His mark (rev 13:16)
3. His name (rev 13:17)
4. His name (rev 13:17)
5. His feet of bear (rev 13:2)
6. His teeth of lion (rev 13:2)
7. His blasphemous mouth (rev 13:5)
8. His power, seat and great authority
9. Unclean spirits (rev 16:13)

3. The Beast that rose out of the Land (The false prophet)
Rev 13:15
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The false prophet shall give an order of image worship which God vehemently condemns. Not only that, He knows that the bride/church of Christ will not hearken to that evil instruction. He, then, will order them to be killed. The personality can do such a thing is certainly an enemy of both God and bride/church of Christ.

The followings are some of the weapons of the false prophet.
1. His image (rev 13:15)
2. His image worship (rev 13:15)
3. His sword (rev 13:15, 20:4)
4. His false miracles (rev 13:13-14)
5. His two horns (rev 13:11)
6. His deceptive language (rev 13:11)
7. Unclean spirits (rev 16:13)

4. Jezebel
Revelation_2:20
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

The scripture above clearly shows what role Jezebel shall be performing against the bride/church of Christ. She shall be doing a very dangerous and heinous job against the church of Christ. She shall be introducing false doctrines in the church and making the servants of God to fall into idolatry and witchcraft. She is certainly a principal enemy of God and bride/church of Christ.

The followings are some of the weapons of Jezebel
1. Her false teachings/doctrines (revelation 2:20)
2. Her bed of seduction
3. Her idolatrous food and table (revelation 2:20, 1 kings 18:19)
4. Her fornication
5. Her false prophecies (revelation 2:20)
6. Her false prophets (1 Kings 18:19)

And last,
5. The LovePeddler of Babylon
Rev 17:6-7
6 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
7 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

This entity is the one responsible for killing of all the saints of God. He is the one behind all the church bombings, killing of Christians and all the prophets and people of God from beginning till date. She is certainly a principal enemy to the bride/church of Christ.

The followings are some of the weapons of the LovePeddler of Babylon.
1. the many waters she sit upon (rev 17:1)
2. wine of her fornication (rev 17:2)
3. her scarlet coloured beast (rev 17:3)
4. her golden cup of abominations and filthiness (rev 17:4)
5. her abundance of delicacies. (rev 18:3)
6. her fruits (rev 18:14)
7. lusts (rev 18:14)

The Good News
The good news to us is that no matter how intimidating and ferocious our end-time enemies may be, our victories have already been declared. Yes! Victory has been ordained for the believers who can make use their own weapons of war to fight against our enemies. But you must confront the enemies head-on to appropriate the victories to yourself. See the proclamation of your victory below.

Revelation 12:11
11 And they overcame [/b]him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

In contrary, any believer who fails to make use of his weapons of war against these raging enemies shall be a victim of war. The enemy shall conquer them, instead. They are the one that the scripture says in revelation 13:7 that the beast shall overcome.

Revelation 13:7
7 And it was given unto him to [b]make war with the saints
, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Can we see two different set of saints? The first category of saints overcame the dragon while the antichrist overcame the second category of saints. The only difference between these two set of saints is their attitude to the spiritual warfare confrontations of the enemy.

The spiritual weapons of the overcomer-saints, the bride of Christ
The bride’s weapon are listed below.
1. Blood of Jesus (Revelation 12:11)
2. Word of testimony (Revelation 12:11)
3. The fire of Holy Ghost (Revelation 20:9)
4. Endurance of persecution (Revelation 15:2)
5. Two wings of a great eagle (Revelation 12:14)
6. Help of the earth (Revelation 12:16)
7. Watchfulness (Mark 13:35-37)
8. Complete armour of God (Ephesians 6:10-18)

In the second part, of this teaching, we shall be raising some prayers along these lines. The enemies will not turn back unless we confront them. Once again, get ready to confront them. In doing so, lies your victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Actions
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,
• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.

• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

Prayer Of Repentance
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.

Need More Information?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1..com and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free.

We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.

Please, Share This Message And Also Drop A Comment.
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody misses the rapture. What are happening now are child’s play. In view of these, please, share our messages on different media to help circulate as fast as possible before Trumpet sounds. Also, you can drop a comment. Thank you. God bless you.

Shalom.

To Make Rapture:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.

JESUScoming

2 Likes

Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Put on the whole armour of God
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
The Spiritual war is real. Put on your complete spiritual armour of God.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2017
He that overcome shall rule with Him with a rod of iron. Endure to the end.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
they overcome the dragon by the blood of the lamb
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
A Christian is supposed to be a spiritual warrior! Read Joel 2. Put on the armour of the Lord and be set for the end-time battle.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
The enemy is waging war against the church while the church is making merry. Increase your warfare against the enemy.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2018
If you desire to have the warfare prayers for this teaching, kindly make your request to jesuscoming@yahoo.com or raptureglorious@gmail.com
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
They overcome the dragon by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Enough of buying and selling in the church. The enemy is not joking.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2019
They overcome the dragon by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimonies and love not their lives unto death.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 6:54am On Apr 17, 2019
There is spiritual onslaught against the church of Christ. We need to wake up and strengthen the things that remain.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2019
It is only those that overcome that will rule with Christ. Try to overcome.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2019
Jesus is coming.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
This is a time of spiritual war. Put on your whole armour and fight.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
There is a spiritual onslaught against the church of Christ. Put on the whole armour of God.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
This is the time of spiritual war- the time to employ the blood of Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Put on your whole armour.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
He that overcometh shall inherit all things. Strive to overcome.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Be in the full armour of God. Do not allow this perilious time to swallow you.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by byinks(f): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
annyplenty:

The Spiritual war is real. Put on your complete spiritual armour of God.

Great write up.
But you are shying away from the important question.

When will the antichrist and mark be revealed ?

Before or after the rapture ?
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2020
byinks:

Great write up.
But you are shying away from the important question.

When will the antichrist and mark be revealed ?

Before or after the rapture ?

antichrist will be revealed twice;; before and after rapture

1 Like

Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by byinks(f): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2020
annyplenty:

antichrist will be revealed twice;; before and after rapture

Thanks for your response.
What about the mark of the beast ?
Is that pre or post-rapture ?
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2020
byinks:

Thanks for your response.
What about the mark of the beast ?
Is that pre or post-rapture ?

Mark of the beast is already around and I beleive you must have seen a few videos about it being implanted in the hand. However, it is our believe that the TOTAL enforcement of it may not be possible until after rapture because of Holy Spirit restraining.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by byinks(f): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2020
annyplenty:

Mark of the beast is already around and I beleive you must have seen a few videos about it being implanted in the hand. However, it is our believe that the TOTAL enforcement of it may not be possible until after rapture because of Holy Spirit restraining.

Thanks. I'm grateful.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2020
He that overcometh shall inherit all things. Make sure you over come by the help of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
He that overcome shall inherit all things.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2021
There is a YouTube video series titled 'Know your enemy' I recommend it for everyone that wants to know the truth about some of the enemies of the church of Christ.

Watch and be edified.
Re: Overcoming The Principal End-time Enemies Of The Bride /church Of Christ. Part1 by annyplenty(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
The fig tree is blossoming. Soon, Yeshua returns. Stay ready

(1) (Reply)

"What Can Your God Do That The German Government Hasn't Done For Me???" / Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi / Does Jehovah Require An Organization For Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.