Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) (33144 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos / MC Tagwaye Visits President Buhari In Daura For Sallah (Photos) / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by OneHead: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Pictures as President Buhari And First Lady Aisha Back In Abuja after holiday in Daura

CREDIT: [url]NAAIJA.COM[/url]

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Make i lodge here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Space looked and booked...

The President's wife would do very well as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Maybe we can give her a chance after the first term of Muhammadu Buhari and then Vice President would do one term and move to East. undecided

Amaechi should award contract to repaint the body of Nigeria's Airforce One Chopper after smoking sallah dust from Daura Kingdom.

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by IPOBrep: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
fraud and deceit everywhere.

he left daura in a chopper and got to abuja in a jet . a Boeing business class for that matter, abi the chopper na convertible or na jetchopper

indi ara

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
IPOBrep:

he left daura in a chopper and got to abuja in a jet . a Boeing business class for that matter, abi the chopper na convertible or na jetchopper

indi ara

The thing just weak me

28 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Florblu(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
May i never be stressed because of my husband's selfish ambition

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by tobillionaire(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
IPOBrep:

indi ara

dats d presidential jet baba

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by IPOBrep: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
tobillionaire:
dats d presidential jet baba

never doubted it

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by ojun50(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Florblu:
bt u will nt mind spending d money he is looting

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
His wife chartered a luxury Gulfstream regional jet all the way from Saudi to Katsina two days ago and now Buhari has flown and today both Buhari and his wife left Daura in an Agusta VIP helicopter stopped in Kaduna and took another BOEING business jet (BBJ) when that Helicopter would have just made it to Abuja with ease ..Ladies and gentlemen this is how Mr Integrity is wasting scarce resources of our poor nation

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by brainpulse: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin Welcome Buhari, don't worry your haters are wailers are all employed because they are still busy hating and wailing.

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Flatties: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin wailers everywhere

Cry me a Nile grin

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Buhari sef!
I am back from a week ban. My offense was pro-biafranism on nairaland. The mode that banned me, thank you for making me more resolute. I have just realized why hardened criminals don't fear the prison any more.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by bedspread: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Welcome sir

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
So Aisha also know these one isn't my husband or, Nnamdi Kanu is just drunken sailor Jerry and mad Web Koko

Something's men imagine shall

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Naso the woman go dey strong face, Is she the CSO
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by wakililipupuru: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sai baba

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Flatties: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Florblu:

Ehya you dey take style swear o

Should I say amen?
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by massinola(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm just imagining what this man would have been up to in his youths. He so love groove. That's why he travels from one place to another. His ass no fit sit down for one place

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Keneking:
Space looked and booked...

The President's wife would do very well as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Maybe we can give her a chance after the first term of Muhammadu Buhari and then Vice President would do one term and move to East. undecided

Amaechi should award contract to repaint the body of Nigeria's Airforce One Chopper after smoking sallah dust from Daura Kingdom.

This isn't house of cards

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by shalaeteh: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sai Baba till 2019
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by hmabdool(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wailers everywhere grin

Una never see anything heart attack will kill una one by one

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Florblu:
lol,see dis one we knw people like una.u uuuuuuuuuuu?if i hear

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
People done resume work since yesterday nah today baba de return to Abuja......isokay

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by stonemasonn: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
The London medical team did a good job.

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Lovintus2(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Welcome Baba!!!

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
booked.. welcome Baba sai Baba

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
When we said Kanu ABA needed medical attention
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by kabawa(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sai Baba, if e pain you kindly do this grin

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
K
Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by chrisbills74: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Let me be going

Re: President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Okay

BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached / Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu