Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott (23508 Views)

How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Youngadvocate(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
A business man in Anambra, Dr. Richard Ndubuaku, has sued the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and its leader, Nnamdi Kanu at the Federal High Court in Abuja over their plan to boycott the forthcoming gubernatorial election of the state.

He is seeking for an injunction from the court in the suit with number FHC/ABJ/ CS/756/2017 to restrain Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB from boycotting the Anambra State governorship election scheduled to hold on November 18.

According to Ndubuaku if Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB are allowed to proceed with the planned election boycott, it could result into irreparable damages to him and other innocent citizen who have properties and businesses in Onitsha and other part of the state.

In an affidavit he deposed to support the suit, the plaintiff told the court that Kanu and other IPOB members have repeatedly made utterances and threats to stop any form of election in Anambra State and Igbo land.

“The defendants (1st and 2nd) are capable of carrying out their threat, and if this happens, many lives will be lost. And properties destroyed, which will include that of the plaintiff.

“If the defendants are not restrained, it may lead to confrontation. With other law abiding citizens, who insist on electing their governor and a clash with the defendants will occasion bloodbath as there would be total breakdown of law and order,” Ndubuaku averred. Besides, he prayed the court for an order restraining Kanu and IPOB from further harassing or intimidating eligible voters in Anambra State or mobilising their members to scuttle the planned election.

Equally cited as defendants in the suit were the Inspector General of Police, the Commandant General Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice. Meanwhile, when the matter came up for hearing on Tuesday, Justice Babatunde Quadri who is sitting as the vacation Judge, declined to issue ex-parte order as he was prayed to do by the plaintiff.

Justice Quadri who is to sit on the case has directed counsel to the plaintiff, Mr. Smart Iheazor to go and notify all the defendants (Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB) by serving them with copies of all the relevant court processes.

http://igbobia.com/?q=breaking-anambra-businessman-drags-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-to-court-over-anambra-state-election-boycott-0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dr. Richard Ndubuaku, na too much money dey worry you.

34 Likes

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by sarrki(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kanu will know that he's the only one on this rubbish of his

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by benzene00: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by smartty68(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:
I wasn't disappointed when I opened this thread because I knew you'll be here masturbating on this thread.

Opata yarning master a.k.a BMC. Twale

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Evablizin(f): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
cheesy

Sarrki

madridguy,omenkalive,ngeneukwune please help me,call your members Food is ready

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Yyeske(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bros, forget those miscreants because they can't do nothing about the election.
Lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu is still going to court and that his speech will still be used against him in court. Any miscreant who tries crap that day go hear am.
Their nightmare Buratai is waiting with his boys

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Blue3k(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm pretty sure this case will fall on its face since it lacks merit. Seriously what's court supposed to do remedy the man without violating IPOB rights. If the don't want vote then so what. Do you want them to call off boycott because your paranoid. Honestly as long they don't physical stop anyone from exercising their rights it's all good.

That said if they can prove he had violent intentions or said violent threats maybe they have case. Everyone knows intentions are hard to prove. They just need to have the audio proof from rallies or something concrete.

restrain Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB from boycotting the Anambra State governorship election scheduled to hold on November 18.
In an affidavit he deposed to support the suit, the plaintiff told the court that Kanu and other IPOB members have repeatedly made utterances and threats to stop any form of election in Anambra State and Igbo land. 

13 Likes

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by sarrki(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Sarrki

madridguy,omenkalive,ngeneukwune please help me and call your members Food is ready

tongue

1 Like

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by deji17: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
A business man in Anambra, Dr. Richard Ndubuaku is an Afonja man from Ekiti State. grin grin grin

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by sarrki(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
deji17:

A business man in Anambra, Dr. Richard Ndubuaku is an Afonja man from Ekiti State. grin grin grin

He should be from somewhere in ikole I think or efon alaye better still ido ajinare

grin grin grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by smartty68(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

They believe that PMB is cloned but they don't believe that RECESSION is gone! Whoever cursed these people is very wicked!!!
As intelligent as you've always claimed to be, you believe that Naija is outta recession. Your level of literacy tire me o

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by smartty68(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

They know NOTHING abt RECESSION or Restructuring.As long as they see PMB on d throne,RECESSION won't end,Restructuring can't start

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by deji17: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

He should be from somewhere in ikole I think or efon alaye better still ido ajinare

grin grin grin

Bro, you are right. He is an Uncle to one Mr AyoChukwu Nnamdiot FayoBueze.

Useless Unity beggars. One Nigeria, na by force? Biafla or death grin grin grin grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by chinoxstock: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
One day we shall in Nigeria and wake up in Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Freetech: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ipob is not registered, its illegal association (TAN) so it's futile to go to court because of the miscreants. Take PDP their sponsor to court instead.

4 Likes

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Evablizin(f): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Your own members are done doing theirs I presume. cheesy

How does the urine taste my sister? cheesy
yummy,very tastee the Lion king need to drink the urine to boost his immune system in order to fight rats invasion before i talk about him fighting against corruption

19 Likes

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by carzola(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
they are two Useless people in Nigeria right now

1. Nnandi Kanu
2. Mr Buhari

We dont need them anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by omenkaLives(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evablizin:
yummy,very tastee the Lion king need to drink the urine to boost his immune system in order to fight rats invasion before i talk about him fighting against corruption
Kanu's Urine tastes "yummy".

- An iPod Youthress said it not me.

No wonder they act like Ps. cheesy

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by KanuIsCursed: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:

It taste like origin according to our idiotic pigs of Biafra

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Omeokachie: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
"He is seeking for an injunction from the court in the suit with number FHC/ABJ/ CS/756/2017 to restrain Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB from boycotting the Anambra State governorship election scheduled to hold on November 18."

Oga, go and buy strong rope and chains for use in dragging people out of their bedrooms on that day.

What an intelligent "doctor".

6 Likes

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by KanuIsCursed: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Kanu's Urine tastes "yummy".

- An iPod Youthress said it not me.

No wonder they act like Ps. cheesy

Omenka be giving ipig uppercut like

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by AfonjaConehead: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

It taste like origin according to our idiotic pigs of Biafra

from Masterkim to Certificateless all under ban. Now u yaff come with KanuIsCursed! Oam4j seun Mynd44 come and see wonders o

6 Likes

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by AfonjaConehead: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
If you like create a thousand monikers, follow me, and spam my mentions including those of the mods just to have me banned, you'd be the one recieving those bans.

Just look how miserable I've made your life even when ignoring you. cheesy

Mechanical engineering graduate indeed. cry

define miserable grin

16 Likes

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:

grin grin grin

Boss , have been laughing since

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Despite Suspension Of IPOB Sit-at-home, Banks In Abia Locked Up [PHOTOS] / Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) / Rivers: All Eyes On Magnus Abe As Political Permutations Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.