Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (81840 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by WotzupNG: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ghanaian Comedienne and TV Personality, Afia Schwarzenegger has been caught red-handed by her husband, Lawrence Abrokwah where she was been laid by another man.

This incidence has reportedly ended the marriage between Afia and Lawrence.

In a two minute, twenty-three second video recording of the entire incident believed to have happened at the home of Afia Schwarzenegger, Mr Abrokwah budges into the room that appeared not to have been locked and found the two lovers naked in bed, mynewsgh reports.

Lawrence is seen asking the unidentified man if he wasn’t aware that Afia is a married woman as he rained abuses on her by shouting ”Ashawo”. Out of shame, Afia in defense rushed into the bathroom for a towel to cover herself and asked what he was doing in the house and who invited him. Abrokwah who claims to have in his hand a bottle of liquid substance which he claimed is acid and threatens to empty the contents on both if they fail to cooperate.

Her husband on the other hand admits they only had a disagreement and he went to see his mother only to return to see her being laid by another man wondering what kind of woman she is. Mr Abrokwah reveals he has been trailing her sleeping around with other men and was only waiting for the opportune time to close up on her.

Earlier in the week, news of her extra-marital affair broke out as it was reported that Afia went with another just cos her husband couldn’t pay the money they borrowed for their wedding which held in South Africa.

https://www.wotzup.ng/tv-personality-afia-schwarzenegger-bed-man/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by WotzupNG: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
more lalasticlala fynestboi missyb3

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by tyson99(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ghana and kenya,two forbidden countries grin grin grin

I dedicate this space to EVANS cheesy

131 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by SuperSuave(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Can a Ghanian lady ever be faithful? they like varieties as it's the spice of life grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by kingjomezy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
why u dey carry Ghana matter come nairaland.... ehhh op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by achimotan(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Comedienne, Afia Schwarzenegger has finally responded to reports that she was caught in bed with another man by her husband and therefore their young marriage has hit a snag.

The report indicated that Afia’s husband, Mr. Abrokwah took a video footage of the sexual bouts between Afia and her alleged lover.

It also indicated that Afia went in for another man because her husband has failed to pay the money they borrowed for their wedding in South Africa.

But in responding to the claims which have been published by other news portals, the TV personality says “My lawyer is called Lawyer Nkrabea Effah and just as we are doing to Multi Media…Alot of foolish jobless people r roaming in town in the name of bloggers…And the court is where we settle lies..It is called Defamation of character”.

She indicated that “Rumour for cash is the new business Good morning Schwaralewas…Today is Monday and I need to make money from some unintelligent people”.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by achimotan(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
Can a Ghanian lady ever be faithful? they like varieties as it's the spice of life grin

nonsense.

you take pictures of her acting in movies and a story by hungry bloggers to be the gospel truth ?

3 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by hatchy(f): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Women!

Na wao!

I comment my reserve because no cause for control everything is under alarm!

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by LifestyleTonite: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
achimotan:
Comedienne, Afia Schwarzenegger has finally responded to reports that she was caught in bed with another man by her husband and therefore their young marriage has hit a snag.

The report indicated that Afia’s husband, Mr. Abrokwah took a video footage of the sexual bouts between Afia and her alleged lover.

It also indicated that Afia went in for another man because her husband has failed to pay the money they borrowed for their wedding in South Africa.

But in responding to the claims which have been published by other news portals, the TV personality says “My lawyer is called Lawyer Nkrabea Effah and just as we are doing to Multi Media…Alot of foolish jobless people r roaming in town in the name of bloggers…And the court is where we settle lies..It is called Defamation of character”.

She indicated that “Rumour for cash is the new business Good morning Schwaralewas…Today is Monday and I need to make money from some unintelligent people”.
achimotan:

nonsense.

you take pictures of her acting in movies and a story by hungry bloggers to be the gospel truth ?

Stop this your damage control cos it wont help. Is she a IndecentStar that she had to expose her boobs and ass in a movie?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by WotzupNG: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by bignero: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
angry
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2017

I blame the man, He married a slay mama

he even borrowed money for his wedding.

He had a high class wedding with an high class ashewo

When you don't lavish your high class slay mama with love, money and more money obviously this happens

With the way women and men are cheating in marriage, is there still any use getting married.

14 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by Dutchey(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Na die be this angry grin

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by profmsboi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nitori Olohun

5 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
OMG grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by OVA200(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Make I no say my mind
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by cr7rooney10(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ashanti people enh

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by cantok(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Gotcha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If not for the pinshure the woman go curse am so tay the man go begin to beg

3 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by Flexherbal(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
What !
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by Gangster1ms: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ghana babes like dick too much.. grin But Op why u use black paint color the yansh na

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
I wan watch the video o ..............

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by okooloyun1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Op why did you cover what I rushed in to see grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by karashita: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
;DNa comedy she dey do
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by Lincoln275(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
na joke nah, her husband should take it like dt
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
I don't like 'em bitchess with tats. She's a hoe. sad

11 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by 4ward(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
infidelity since i900. Ghana and Kenya .Bad News 5&6

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by Nutase: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ghana
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by mark0020(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
I have seen her some time ago in ghana and i have watched her programme on tv, she can really do.that, woman, God help us the rate they are going is really bad

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by slowbreeze(f): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
I wont be surprised if dis is just a publicity stunt..Shes a hustling comedian tryna gain cheap popularity as always.Dis same bitch dat had a row with bobrisky some time ago and went ahead to insult Nigeria & Nigerians as a whole..

4 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by joyfavour(f): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
ok
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Abeg make we hear word. If it's her husband that was caught cheating, it wouldn't have been news but several excuses would have been made up to justify his act.
Women are faithful by default and for her to cheat on her husband, that means there's something seriously wrong with him or his dîck. They should free the woman abeg, she's not the first person to cheat. And I'm sure the goat of a husband has numerous side chicks.

#iranu

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.