Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:22 PM

Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says (1143 Views)

Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister / Buhari Runs A Govt With No Direction – Financial Times / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by yns4real: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
The Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, has restated her position that she will support a former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, for the 2019 presidential election.

Mrs. Alhassan, in an interview with BBC Hausa, added that even if President Muhammadu Buhari decides to contest in 2019, she would still support Mr. Abubakar.
“Atiku is my godfather even before I joined politics,” she said in Hausa. “And again, Baba Buhari did not tell us that he is going to run in 2019.”

“Let me tell you today that if Baba said he is going to contest in 2019, I swear to Allah, I will go before him and kneel and tell him that ‘Baba I am grateful for the opportunity you gave me to serve your government as a minister but Baba just like you know I will support only Atiku because he is my godfather. If Atiku said he is going to contest.”

Mrs. Alhassan, popularly called Mama Taraba, added that she is not scared of being relieved of her job as minister.

“If because of what I said, I am sacked, it will not bother me because I believe in Allah, that my time has elapsed that is why…”

“Baba is not a mad man like those calling for my sack. They have been sending it and spreading that if Baba sees this I will be sacked.”

PREMIUM TIMES reported how a video leakedof Mrs. Alhassan indicating her intention to support Mr. Abubakar in 2019.

Although the former vice president has not publicly declared his intention, he is believed to be strategizing and building a coalition for the 2019 elections.

President Buhari has also not declared if he will run for a second term despite his health challenges.

More details later…

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/242568-breaking-even-buhari-runs-2019-i-will-support-atiku-minister-says.html
Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by madridguy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Atiku, incoming ATM card just like the Otueke Maga tongue
Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by Nutase: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dumb
Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
that sick dullard is not contesting anything come 2019 cheesy grin

Tinubu 2109 shocked is that even possible

That year go sweet die as I have no candidate I'm voting

1 Like

Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by sarrki(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
The new found love if the wailers
Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by sarrki(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Politically this woman is dead
Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:
Politically this woman is dead

coming from a resident nairaland zombie, I'm sure e pain am cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by doctokwus: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin
This is comically painful.
That a serving minister would pledge allegiance to a man that hasn't even officially said he would run for the presidency against her principal.
It's obvious that after the initial euphoria,many goverment officials and appointees have come to see in Buhari,a man propped up by the people,but lacking in the expected leadership,competence,integrity and determination of purpose for which he was voted in.
From Saraki to Dogara,to Buratai,ever present budget padders,top level civil servants to close confidantes and various ministers,not just Alhassan,they all are just playing Buhari like a senile,old fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by Partnerbiz3: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dss on her case
Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by EmeeNaka: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Buhari till 2023
Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by gbegemaster(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:
The new found love if the wailers
Check your engine. E be like e don knock.

2 Likes

Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by sarrki(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
gbegemaster:
Check your engine. E be like e don knock.

No sire

The last time I checked your solenoid valve it shows faulty signs
Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by gbegemaster(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

No sire

The last time I checked your solenoid valve it shows faulty signs
I highly doubt that. Last time I changed solenoid you were cleaning the gates of Abuja house, London.

3 Likes

Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
madridguy:
Atiku, incoming ATM card just like the Otueke Maga tongue

the Otueke Maga is somewhere enjoying while your Lord and saviour is suffering from one sickness to another cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by sarrki(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
gbegemaster:

Wailers are problem to God and humanity
Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by sarrki(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
gbegemaster:
I highly doubt that. Last time I changed solenoid you were cleaning the gates of Abuja house, London.

E pepper am

E enter am

E pinch am
Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by gbegemaster(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers are problem to God and humanity
Doesn't change the fact that bubu is steadily losing supporters.

I foresee you wailing when your source of income from this drama of a failed President is cut off.

1 Like

Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by gbegemaster(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

E pepper am

E enter am

E pinch am
Hahaha. You are right nothing got to me like when Buhari wasted our resources in London.

Osibaba worked so hard to reverse bubu's stupid policies and bubu ran back to take credit.

No sorry, he ran back when UK gave protesters the stage and protection to chase bubu back.

1 Like

Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
APC will be very foolish to allow Buhari fly their flag

Anybody who loves Buhari will advise him to go and rest
Re: Even If Buhari Runs In 2019, I Will Support Atiku, Women Affairs Minister Says by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2017

1 Like

(1)

Biafra Comedy: Ipob Vs Fulani Herdsmen -by Sahara Reporters (video) / PHOTO: Saraki Attends Memorial Service Of His Late Father / The Kiss Of The Married Woman That Eventually Scattered Mugabe'ś Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.