Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Buhari's Minister Al Hassan Reveals Why She Will Support Atiku 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Minister Al Hassan Reveals Why She Will Support Atiku 2019 (675 Views)

Aisha Al-Hassan Undergoes Knee Replacement Surgery In Dubai / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari's Minister Al Hassan Reveals Why She Will Support Atiku 2019 by Rashman578(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
The Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, has declared that she would support former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar even if President Muhammadu Buhari declares to contest in 2019.

Speaking with BBC Hausa, Alhassan explained that her choice of Abubakar was predicated on the fact that the former Vice President is her “godfather.”

The Minister, who is popularly called Mama Taraba said, “Atiku is my godfather even before I joined politics.

“And again, Baba Buhari did not tell us that he is going to run in 2019.

“Let me tell you today that if Baba said he is going to contest in 2019, I swear to Allah, I will go before him and kneel and tell him that ‘Baba I am grateful for the opportunity you gave me to serve your government as a minister, but Baba just like you know, I will support only Atiku because he is my godfather. If Atiku said he is going to contest.”

In the possibility of losing her job for rooting for Abubakar in 2019, Alhassan said, “If because of what I said, I am sacked, it will not bother me because I believe in Allah, that my time has elapsed that is why.

“Baba is not a mad man like those calling for my sack. They have been sending it and spreading that if Baba sees this I will be sacked.”

Re: Buhari's Minister Al Hassan Reveals Why She Will Support Atiku 2019 by fernandez1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Make wailers hear U

Re: Buhari's Minister Al Hassan Reveals Why She Will Support Atiku 2019 by HajimeSaito(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
She's pitching her tent with Atiku because she knows that Buhari won't be alive come 2019. Atiku is the new aboki messiah.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Minister Al Hassan Reveals Why She Will Support Atiku 2019 by FATMUS20(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
I support her
Re: Buhari's Minister Al Hassan Reveals Why She Will Support Atiku 2019 by Lipscomb(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fake news even buhari shoe cleaner won't ever uttered such statement talk on appointee
Re: Buhari's Minister Al Hassan Reveals Why She Will Support Atiku 2019 by Basic123: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
The woman is unintelligent!
or she is trying to make Igbos=PDP happygrin
Re: Buhari's Minister Al Hassan Reveals Why She Will Support Atiku 2019 by Mynd44: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2017

(1)

See What Governor Udom Commissioner Is Doing In Akwa Ibom State / Python Dance: Origin Of Code Names / ‘kanu Plans Escape’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.