Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) (46309 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by writetopoker: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
I thought they said he was hiding.

Fools, can a tall man hide under the grass?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by biafran1stson(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
All hail Biafra!

We remain formidable even in the midst of our enemies.

We must win this war and Biafra will be restored

All hail Biafra!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by AAinEqGuinea: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nnamdi brought the people through the great recession cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by millionboi(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
omobritiko:
Biafra should come quick but am sure if any of these people minus Kanu get paid 1million naira he will change hiw name to musa or Nigerchukwu
chai poverty has eatn u up to think 1million is money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by SenorRex: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheTechMan:
His excellidiot Chief pig of bia.fraud grin
Hunch back pig of the bEAST cheesy
Now u think u r making sense abi.? Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Smart Kanu toying with the lives of millions. I hope and pray I'm wrong embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
iLoveConductor:

You mean like this cheesy cheesy

LOL...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
writetopoker:
I thought they said he was hiding.

Fools, can a tall man hide under the grass?

Yes if he is an afonja.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by no1madman(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
millionboi:
just go and get new user name

why
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Sleezwizz: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
omobritiko:
Biafra should come quick but am sure if any of these people minus Kanu get paid 1million naira he will change hiw name to musa or Nigerchukwu

U are right bro. Their love for money no be small.... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by kasheemawo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
dey done beat them
see their faces
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by writetopoker: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
sean1000x:

Yes if he is an afonja.

Afonjas has the highest number of cowards, including awo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by mrnigerdelta: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
the zoo will fall

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by NothingDoMe: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
millionboi:
just go and get new user name

life time ban straight up!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Unu abiala? Hungry looking things with their confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu.
Next story please

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by dvee2: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
These Biafra make me laugh. History has it that the igbos do not have kings only age grade leadership.
This explains there longing for a king, hence calling kanu king and bowing down under his feet.
Your king kanu will set u free from the zoo. Go Biafrauds grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by potipher7: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
iLoveConductor:

You mean like this cheesy cheesy
indeed i really love conductorr
the general himself

Omenkalives clear road

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by bionixs: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Look at what NgeneUkwenu and omenka is doing right now grin grin
my brother, na empty big mouth them get. Shebi dem dey look for am for arrest

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Some people will still lick and chew on his shoes there

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by silkytouch(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:
When I take a step, you hear Bang!
I take another step, you hear DangDang!!
I take another step, you hear BangDadaDang!!!
I'm not regular, I come through likeā€¦
grin grin grin

grin
That stupid Morafoka!!
It wows me to see someone so confident in his foolishness!
LOL
Bangdede dang!!

Speed Morafoking Darlington!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by bionixs: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheTechMan:
His excellidiot Chief pig of bia.fraud grin
Hunch back pig of the bEAST cheesy
you no get sense at your age.,ask yourself,would my wife and children be proud of most ruuuuuuubish I post on social media? that will format your poor brain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by BluntBoy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
IloveMoney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNgkcDZcn8E

They really panel beat the faces shocked I doubt if these men will ever want to have anything to do with IPOB again.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I dreamt that kanu was killed

Oh similar to mine. I dreamt he hanged himself but before doing so he adviced Biafra ppl to follow his step that every first born of the land should do likewise when they attain his age. As a tribute.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by iLoveConductor: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
potipher7:

indeed i really love conductorr
the general himself

Omenkalives clear road
My boss, how far? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

They really panel beat the faces shocked I doubt if these men will ever want to have anything to do with IPOB again.
No be small thing o, see their battered hungry looking faces
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by jayloms: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cyynthia:
Their arrest was unnecessary.
The government is indirectly publicizing this Ipob struggle without pay.
You sincerely believe the outside world truly gives a fucckk! I enjoin you to follow up on foreign politics

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Waiting for those miscreants for a night meeting here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by BluntBoy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
No be small thing o, see their battered hungry looking faces

They are stupid people. Hungry and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
mrnigerdelta:
the zoo will fall
We are waiting for it to fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by deomelo: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
ripbubu:
The lion of the tribe of east

More like the animal LION in the ZOO. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Almaiga: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kikikikikikikikiikikikiiki, Nigerian Army are the BADDEST. See as them PANEL-BEAT these ipob miscreants face grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

They are stupid people. Hungry and stupid.
I would've used worse adjectives but ban dey fear me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.