Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) (46315 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Cyynthia(f): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
jayloms:

You sincerely believe the outside world truly gives a Bleep! I enjoin you to follow up on foreign politics
The way the didn't give a bleep about S Sudan after so much awareness abi ?.
Hope you know that Bruntai, Obiano and the rest are facing charges today about this Ipob of a thing ?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
IPOB miscreants, where are you guys tonight?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by BluntBoy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I would've used worse adjectives but ban dey fear me

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cyynthia:

The way the didn't give a bleep about S Sudan after so much awareness abi ?.
Hope you know that Bruntai, Obiano and the rest are facing charges today about this Ipob of a thing ?
I hope you are the one charging them to court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Handsomecole(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rubbish Rubbish Nnamdi Kanu will be killed , his protesters will pour put and they will also be killed Nigeria will move on. One madam in the name of one useless ipob can be bigger than the country .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Cyynthia(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I hope you are the one charging them to court.

You have proved to me that you are less informed.
Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
^^^^^
Nnamdi kanu and IPOB miscreants shouldn't be killed but must be shut up before they cause more harm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by secondincommand: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
This Man is my hero.......... This is a Man that knw what he is doing, what he want how i wish others will learn from him.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cyynthia:

You have proved to me that you are less informed. Bye.
See you later
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Cyynthia(f): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
millionboi:
so Muslim's dey ans Cynthia?
I am a Yoruba Christian. That's my English name.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by NSK4U(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
ok.......

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
secondincommand:
This Man is my hero.......... This is a Man that knw what he is doing, what he want how i wish others will learn from him.
He is helpless now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cyynthia:
Their arrest was unnecessary.
The government is indirectly publicizing this Ipob struggle without pay.
They can't be disturbing public peace though. Where thier right to protest stops is where other peoples right to peaceful society begins.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by enemyofprogress: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
ajepako:

Ha.. Werey Ibadan..

Je ki Awon omo lbo gba e mu.. tongue tongue tongue tongue
speak English please,I don't understand Latin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where are dem IPOB miscreants this night?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by secondincommand: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
He is helpless now
he may look.... Bt i believe he is not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by oilyngbati(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I dreamt that my mother was rape.d and killed by Fulani herdsmen
shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by secondincommand: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rockyrocky:
They can't be disturbing public peace though. Where thier right to protest stops is where other peoples right to peaceful society begins.
public peace? Were is the peace..... Is killings by bokoharam peaceful to u. How i wish Nigerians will wake up from this dayedream... Has this Man did. The hausas never want peace....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by babapressy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
This ipod matter is getting strong oo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Alanzazani: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Waiting for those miscreants for a night meeting here

Nwanne let the dimwits just keep thier madness within the confines of Abia state. Sorry to say this but Abia deserves whatever this raving lunatic makes befall them. Anambrarians should distance themselves from this vagabond and conman

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
He has a well sewn native with a to match shoes and his followers can hardly find a shirt to wear. Yet they scream in his support. How stupid can people get.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by ogalandlord: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is how the Boko Haram saga started with their leaders promises of a better Islamic nation they would carve out of Nigeria, only for it to loose it's direction and become a terror with no justification of what they do, what is happening in the north east presently is that of what becomes of a war stricken region, I believe the war in the north east isn't televised enough for you all to see the catastrophe of war, war doesn't recognize who is brave or a coward .all it does is to end lives and reek destruction, the agitation for biafra is taking a dangerous turn it's becoming more aggressive and offensive with nnamdi kanu's statements, which shouldn't be, his ego is taking over him same as ojukwu, costly mistakes happen at this verge. The average igbo is a hardworking man/woman who provides for his/her family, over the years the igbos have built themselves after the civil war, with igbos owning properties, businesses in various parts of the country, now what happens to those properties, jobs, investments, careers,businesses,inter tribal marriages when biafra is created. What does the future of biafra hold for the people clamoring for it, when every igbo individual returns to the east do we become the next North Korea controlled by the ideologies of one man, since nnamdi Kanu started his agitation I haven't heard him talk about the political, social, economic future of biafra ,only hate speeches is what I hear, I'm not going to defend Nigeria ,Nigeria indeed is run like a zoo but it can be solved If this agitation is geered at restructuring Nigeria, and selecting young competent leaders to lead Nigeria, there are far more opportunities in the zoo than an imaginative Biafra which no doubt would be run like north korea, do not be deceived learn from history.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Xkalaban(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
I thought those slimy serpents of np released a statement today claiming that only military personnel got injured? The bruises on some of the faces I've seen in this video has clearly exposed their lies & propaganda. God will expose & punish all u evil, it's only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by vic155: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Very funny "they are law abiding" The Zoo laws... grin

"Fulani soldiers collecting money" Military is for the ZOO consist of different tribes including Igbo people.

Kanu you are true example of confused person and the young guys following u and even ready jubilating to spend upto 24 hours in police custody are hopeless

Your brothers are there in the North enjoying themselfs, their businesses are growing day by day, u are there wasting ur time and ur youthfulness on someone that can never be a role model even to his family.

Please wake up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Blooddiamond: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
iLoveConductor:

You mean like this cheesy cheesy
Yes FAM,just d way,the bit*ch Buhari likes it grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by patola080(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
vorigan:
Who else believes Kanu is fast becoming a nut case? The guy has bolts loose grin

Lion indeed grin grin
lion dat dey dnt know ntin Abut his family some fool re just following him because dia friends do so
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by talk2emma: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by enemyofprogress: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
oilyngbati:
shocked
you've been noticed, could you please allow me to see the next idiot now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Look at what NgeneUkwenu and omenka is doing right now grin grin

Cc
NgeneUkwenu
omenka
Omenkalives
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by PureMe01: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheTechMan:
His excellidiot Chief pig of bia.fraud grin
Hunch back pig of the bEAST cheesy
boi o boi...dis Biafra ish dey get u for marrow oo...d painment strong my broda.
d kind nitemare KANU dey give some people for zoo dey give dem hypertension for dream,if d dream finally come true,na DIE be dat o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Yyeske(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Alanzazani:

Nwanne let the dimwits just keep thier madness within the confines of Abia state. Sorry to say this but Abia deserves whatever this raving lunatic makes befall them. Anambrarians should distance themselves from this vagabond and conman
I tell you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by nairanaira12: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Naziridamos:
My king

May almighty Chukwu abiama bless u

King?! Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961 / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.