Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) (46289 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by 2tpick: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
sgtponzihater1:
He has a well sewn native with a to match shoes and his followers can hardly find a shirt to wear. Yet they scream in his support. How stupid can people get.

Lolz...but It's the same with you and your pastor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by prodekul(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Look at what NgeneUkwenu and omenka is doing right now grin grin

are u from ogwu in uburu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Ajekuiya: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
IloveMoney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNgkcDZcn8E

The tactics of this government is prettt obvious, you deploy more soldiers and policemen, in less than a week, there's trouble with the locals already, Kanu said the zoo which is the north is trying to force this IPOB people into something so they can make a case against them, they've tried to arrest him for treason, which has no basis, but eventually if the army uses its powers to enforce something that turns out violent and the youths from the east arise, Kanu will be arrested for treason, and the story will be on the government side like they are not at fault, normal naija way you know, but good that he preached that IPOB remain lawful people and just maintain the calmness and let them play this secession game like civilized people, because they have the right to referendum. Kanu seem fearless so should his supporters, and to those the government is sponsoring to create division in IPOB are just traitors who don't see the bigger picture but they wanna be a puppy of the zoo, there time will lapse. This movement will take shape and the international community will be interested and if that happens, the story will definitely change for the Biafran people based on the constitution in the land. Army should stop oppression and IPOB should remain calm.

I believe in the movement

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by able20(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I dreamt that kanu was killed
Yes by a fellow Ipob member, what a pity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by PureMe01: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Unu abiala? Hungry looking things with their confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu.
Next story please
I enjoy d way u are voicing out ur frustration... it's a thing of joy to Biafrans.but easy bro,ur time has not come. but u can make it happen faster.just look around u,u must see an improvised
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by enemybulldozer(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
prodekul:

are u from ogwu in uburu
Why do you ask??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by chudi55: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I dreamt that kanu was killed
then take panadol ccall ur odin to waken your father from were he is laid disgrace and failure must be your portion
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by adexway(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cyynthia:

The way the didn't give a bleep about S Sudan after so much awareness abi ?.
Hope you know that Bruntai, Obiano and the rest are facing charges today about this Ipob of a thing ?

Where are they being prosecuted?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Doghari: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
dvee2:
These Biafra make me laugh. History has it that the igbos do not have kings only age grade leadership.
This explains there longing for a king, hence calling kanu king and bowing down under his feet.
Your king kanu will set u free from the zoo. Go Biafrauds grin

On a scale of 1-10 please tell us how pained your skull is? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by teflonjake(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Why their left eyes just swell, na trademark?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by CrtlAltDel: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
iLoveConductor:

You mean like this cheesy cheesy
Conductor why Ipigs lack creativity…. This one na confirmed Aba made…. So fake…. The pic no even sweet like the original one below. grin grin grin

Btw, have you heard, court has fixed Oct 9 fir Nnamidiot Cownu court case…… una never see chin chin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5808335_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by RALPHOW(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Honestly I don't why Buhari continue to tolerate this nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by adexway(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
secondincommand:
This Man is my hero.......... This is a Man that knw what he is doing, what he want how i wish others will learn from him.

Ojukwu will beg to differ. When water pass garri, even the great Odumegwu Ojukwu run go exile. Small boy Kalu forming badoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by enemyofprogress: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
chudi55:
then take panadol ccall ur odin to waken your father from were he is laid disgrace and failure must be your portion
dem kill am tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
secondincommand:
public peace? Were is the peace..... Is killings by bokoharam peaceful to u. How i wish Nigerians will wake up from this dayedream... Has this Man did. The hausas never want peace....
He is some people's hero, for me and some others he is just a jobless man taking advantage of buhari's ignorance and chronic tribalism. In every society there are deranged people, the job of law enforcement is to call them to order.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by ogahug: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
IloveMoney:

Police/Military should be honest for once at least within this period of National challenges. I have travelled round the country but it is only in the South East that Uniform men openly extort money from road users.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by ogahug: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
IloveMoney:

Police/Military should be honest for once at least within this period of National challenges. I have travelled round the country but it is only in the South East/South South that Uniform men openly extort money from road users.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by freethesheeple(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:
When I take a step, you hear Bang!
I take another step, you hear DangDang!!
I take another step, you hear BangDadaDang!!!
I'm not regular, I come through like…
grin grin grin

Hahahahahha..made my nite...Speed darlinton!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by akinsammy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
I think some people really need to go and watch this movie(documentary) : REAL STORY OF NIGERIA. they will understand that not many people that start a war they ends it... even the person that start the last one in Nigeria fled with all his foreign machineries... instead of shouting marginalization, they should strive to make a better life for themselves and their family....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by adexway(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
secondincommand:
This Man is my hero.......... This is a Man that knw what he is doing, what he want how i wish others will learn from him.

Ojukwu will beg to differ. When water pass garri, even the great Odumegwu Ojukwu run go exile. It is interesting how prominent Igbo people are against Kanu's purported leadership.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by brownlord: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=no1madman post=60201131][img][/img]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by brownlord: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by braine(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kizyte:
Dem go shoot us tire but at the end we shall triumph!

You'll die for nothing, just like those in 1967.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by malware: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kizyte:
Dem go shoot us tire but at the end we shall triumph!

Nobody gets tired of shooting. You never shoot gun before right? The thing dey sweet belle especially if you are hitting your target cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by MultiCEO1: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
AndreizMendez:
Only Uneducated and exposed Igbos believes in Nnamdi Kanu and his useless struggles.

QUOTE ME IF AM WRONG

You are very very wrong. You are not more educated, exposed or engaged than I am, yet I see sense in his pursuit. I may not be a member of any of the groups pushing for Biafra, but I am a full blooded Biafran who wants referendum.

Only the deluded playing ostrich and pretending to seem politically correct will so brazenly advertise their ignorance and folly by attacking Nnamdi for asking for equality, fairness, justice and what is right.

Please, just avoid Biafran issues if you have nothing to contribute.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Xkalaban:
I thought those slimy serpents of np released a statement today claiming that only military personnel got injured? The bruises on some of the faces I've seen in this video has clearly exposed their lies & propaganda. God will expose & punish all u evil, it's only a matter of time.
use ur head...this one was d aftermath done in d cell. Reporting live from isigate,umuahia.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
malware:

Nobody gets tired of shooting. You never shoot gun before right? The thing dey sweet belle especially if you are hitting your target cheesy
when Igbos start carrying arms u go know if shooting go still sweet u angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by malware: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
EmekaBlue:
when Igbos start carrying arms u go know if shooting go still sweet u angry

They are non-violent group... Na to just dey kill dem dey go cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by lyday60(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
How i wish dis is a military regime....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Nathan2016: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
akinsammy:
I think some people really need to go and watch this movie(documentary) : REAL STORY OF NIGERIA. they will understand that not many people that start a war they ends it... even the person that start the last one in Nigeria fled with all his foreign machineries... instead of shouting marginalization, they should strive to make a better life for themselves and their family....

A cowards thinking.. Clap for yourself.... So igbos so go ahead and continue living in a country where they are marginalized.. Mtvheww.. As for making a better life for themselves.. I think igbos are already doing that.. No tribe in Nigeria has more properties investment both in their region and outside their region more than d igbos.. So i don't get what u mean by make a better life for themselves. I will always have a different opinions from my fellow igbos on the biafra actualization.. But most of you guys are so afraid of the unknown, that i begin to wonder.. Where is your sense of being a human being.. The sense of creating.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Nathan2016: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
I may not believe in every possible thing this nnamdi kalu says but i will thank him if i see him... Him alone showed igbos how antagonist, other tribes are towards them... Atleast am sure before igbos invest outside se, they will think twice....

Also is good for everyone to let out their frustration. Though 80 percent of frustration i see online are just people who are jobless and tired of life... The ipob and afo nja, arewa online here....

Asking god to kill this person or that person... With no reason... Lol... Menh your life can be more frustrated if you don't forget about biafra and hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by MTKbudapest(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=IloveMoney post=60200231][/quote]

hope say na for east dat lion dey because e resemble bubu lion king o, make zoo first lady no come for u o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) / Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.