Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (66118 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Angelanest: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
NEMA has received another batch of 121 stranded Nigerians in Libya who have been assisted by IMO after each of the Returnees have individually expressed interest to voluntarily return to Nigeria. The Zonal Coordinator of NEMA Southwest, Suleiman Yakubu who received them on behalf of FG enjoined them to learn from the unpleasant experiences in the course of their sojourn to turn to a better life henceforth.

On arrival, the profiling of the Returnees indicate that there are 60 female adults and one girl while male adults are 57 with two male children and a male infant. With total as 61 females and 60 males.

Amongst were 2 pregnant women and 1 medical issues.

The nouvelair flight with Registration number TS-INA and SA320 arrived MMIA at 5:30 p.m.

One of the Returnee, Owoade Omolara who hails from Apomu, Osun State claimed that she spent 1 year and 2 months claimed that she worked as a cleaner in a hospital and when it was time for her to collect her salary, she was accused of stealing and taken to prison and from there IMO came to her rescue. She said she 662, 000 naira before she was taken out by a trafficker (burger) and she vowed that she will get her money from Kemi who is her trafficker as she came back.

She narrated that many Nigerians are suffering same fate.

Iyabo Abiola from Oyo State lamented falling victim to the deceitful talks of the traffickers who deceived her with a promise of $4,000 a month and she vowed that she would expose the trafficker usually called burger.

Agencies who were present with NEMA were Naptip, Police, Immigration and Faan..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-bows-excitement-joins-stranded-nigerians-return-libya-photos.html

3 Shares

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Angelanest: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2017

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Shame on Nigerian politicians, they are the ones that cause this

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by 48noble(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
and nobody is asking why they had to go to another man country

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
I think it's high time illegal emigration is criminalized

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Tolexander: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
NorthSide:
Shame on Nigerian politicians, they are the ones that cause this
the government is guilty, same as the citizens!

The grass is always greener on the other side!

19 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by carzola(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
I love this Nigeria
lemme Die suffering here
than travel out to become a
slave..

see their shameless faces
am sure most of them where smuggled
outside.....

they should lock them up in prison for some weeks..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
But where is mynd44 sef?

She is glad that Nigeria is now out of recession.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by LastSurvivor11: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
U wouldn't know what you missing until ur in her position

Nigeria bad but far better than jail in a foreign land..

5 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by bhaliz44(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Adonbilivit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
As we speak so fools are headed for agadez righr now. Pple never learn

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Kizyte(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
It's well!

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by 9jvirgin(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
More will return to Nigeria and will still return to Libya in near future.

Sad truth.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
See that clown posing for picture. She never suffer reach.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Jinyjagz(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
good 4 dem...

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
pls someone shud help me with blackberry charger oooo
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
bubu sef.bubu y. Hf bastards y.. Hhan y .head hunters y..
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Ablitmuspaper(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
odikwa egwu...Tot is only igbos dt smuggle demselfs out of d country

13 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Awoofawo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sniper12:
As we speak so fools are headed for agadez righr now. Pple never learn
And I can bet my last kobo...most are either edo/ipod....................... wetin coinsign us afonja self?

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Angelanest:
NEMA...

Iyabo Abiola from Oyo State lamented falling victim to the deceitful talks of the traffickers who deceived her with a promise of $4,000 a month and she vowed that she would expose the trafficker usually called burger.

Agencies who were present with NEMA were Naptip, Police, Immigration and Faan..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-bows-excitement-joins-stranded-nigerians-return-libya-photos.html

7 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by richidinho(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
But na how many Nigerians went to this country sef?

Everyday they are been deported from libya

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by 3RNEST(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
No Place Like Home oh....Welcome back home!!¬! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nov6(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Angelanest:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-bows-excitement-joins-stranded-nigerians-return-libya-photos.html

i never asked anyone to seek greener pasture in another man's country...
So that is their problem..

Mean while, where is MackyDebbie?

Been a while , i hope she is ok?
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Awoofawo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Neduzze5:
Afonjee Yoruba Muslims looking for greener pastures in Libya shocked shocked
Abi ori e daru......we no dey do tat kind work!!! Becareful.....!!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by NigelCundy: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:
I love this Nigeria
lemme Die suffering here
than travel out to become a
slave..
Let u die suffering here? Instead of u to die trying to change things. u want to die suffering. Nigerians have a cursed mentality. You are a disgrace to those who fought for independence and seriously, u do not deserve a good life

17 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Awoofawo:
And I can bet my last kobo...most are either edo/ipod....................... wetin coinsign us afonja self?
must everything be tribalised. Gerout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by deepwater(f): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Angelanest:

One of the Returnee, Owoade Omolara who hails from Apomu, Osun State
she vowed that she will get her money from Kemi who is her trafficker as she came back.
Iyabo Abiola from OYO state

Ordinary to develop Libya they couldn't, spilling ewedu everywhere, making the floors of Libya slippery and hazardous.

Come on!!!, whip them back into line. They need to be in Nigeria worshipping the sokoto caliphate grin grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Banwod1st(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
bhaliz44:
Adonbilivit cheesy
Does it matter if you do
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by nairavsdollars(f): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Next time if she hear Lib....she go bolt like Usain
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by anaton(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Awoofawo:

Iyabo is from where again??

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing / Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.